• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

Oooo yay ! Trying to contain my excitement for you :)
No I never , think I'm going to give up with them to be honest and go somewhere else

I did the one that comes with the regular first response tests...they just say yes or no...after work I'm heading to the drug store to get one of the detailed digis. I got no sleep last night. Excitement and worry overtook my brain. I'm gonna call my doctors office fo an appointment during my lunch. Keeping it in is Sooo hard

OMG! This is so awesome! I don't know if I've posted in this thread before, but I've definitely been creeping it for a while. Night- your sign caught my eye as I am likely battling endo too and this has given me so much hope!! Seriously wishing you the very best! It is amazing to see it in lovely writing as well! Congrats!!

Bought some of the predictor tests...

Attachments

• 2016-06-20 18.09.57.jpg
    2016-06-20 18.09.57.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
I did the one that comes with the regular first response tests...they just say yes or no...after work I'm heading to the drug store to get one of the detailed digis. I got no sleep last night. Excitement and worry overtook my brain. I'm gonna call my doctors office fo an appointment during my lunch. Keeping it in is Sooo hard

That's so exciting, Night! Just wondering how many cycles were you trying?

This was cycle 7. I'm very hopeful the little bean sticks and stays of course.

Any updates from the rest o you ladies?

Getting really strange pms type cramps , only last like 5 minutes at a time , very odd , did you book in with your doctor ?

Harlot you def need to get in with a dr girl!

I am getting my first blood test after work today. I'll get the second blood test after work on Thursday. And then ultra sound is scheduled for July 9th. I still don't feel like it's real. Like I feel full down there but then I'll get af pains and think oh boy. I'm still temping and it's still up. I didn't take a test this morning. I figured 6 tests over 2 days should be enough but I'm itching to see that double line again. I'm so worried that I'll lose it

When I was pregnant with my son it never felt real , the whole 9 months felt like it was just a dream even after surgery! It wasn't until we took him home and we both say there looking at him it finally started to sink in and I can honestly say that was one of the best moments of my life , I don't know anyone that felt like it was real until they met their little bundle , it's a feeling and a moment you won't ever forget , even to this day the OH and I sit there and look at him while he's playing , saying that we really did do well ☺️
Yeah I really should this last week just feels like af is coming and she isn't due for a while

Did you find another doctor? You gotta get in girl.

I got my first blood draw. Should have results tomorrow. I'm hoping that Thursdays numbers are really good...

To be honest no I didn't , I do need to find one but it's just having time to go at the moment

Okay...... I'm more confused than ever!!! I started spotting brown with tiny specks of red June 18-19-20-21. Was a lot of brown stuff mixed with clear mucus. Then today I went to the toilet a gush of dark red comes out. I'm not supposed to come on until June 24th!! This hasn't happened like this before with spotting that many days prior to Af?? I'm confused... there is no cramps either in all this but have shooting pains in boobs on and off for a week and a half, super tired too and nauseous on and off for a week now. I took one first response today but bfn...

Hmm...women's bodies are just so wierd. There's no clear cut this is what it is type of explanation for anything.

Just got my first results back. Hcg is at 612 and progesterone is at 19. Go in tomorrow for my second blood draw. Fx hcg is rising approproately

I woke up this morning expecting a lot more flow and it has decreased a lot?? I couldn't help took one more first response and bfn..
Its possible its a weird cycle😞

Hi ladies - just checking in! Officially a Mrs. now! :) I broke my no drinking rule during this trip though...after all it IS our wedding and honeymoon and we ARE in wine country. I've had a couple of glasses of wine each night. Hopefully it's ok! How is everyone doing? I'm 7dpo according to FF but I think I could be 8-9. No unusual symptoms really...breasts are getting more sore each day but sore breasts are typical for me during the luteal phase so I'm not thinking much about it. I told DH I don't feel pregnant. We shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->