Soooo frustrated!!!

Good luck for tomorrow ! I do see something on both but blue dyes can't really be trusted

Bought a bunch of dollar store tests to use as a comparison to the Internet cheapies. Testing again in the morning. Don't want to spend money on more expensive tests until I've missed AF. FX!

Bought a bunch of dollar store tests to use as a comparison to the Internet cheapies. Testing again in the morning. Don't want to spend money on more expensive tests until I've missed AF. FX!

Soooo I couldn't wait and just did a dollar store test. Positive showed up in just a few minutes! Eeek! Hope they keep getting darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
Thanks girls! Took another dollar tree test this morning and it looked the same as my test last night. Probably going to buy some FRERs or do you think I should go with a digital?

I'd do both...but that's just me lol hell I'm still peeing on sticks to convince myself the baby is still tucked up in where it should be

Hi ladies!! I gave clear blue one more chance this weekend, I was crazy and took 3 within the whole weekend call me crazy but I think all were faint positive. Well today I decided to buy Ept instead, with morning urine very very faint, with Smu more visible than the one with Fmu😲

What do you guys think?? I took it out of the case after the 10 minutes and I see the line better. Should I do a digi??

I'm a little freaked out here since I have been bleeding and all...

Ask4joy Big congratulations to your BFP:happydance: So happy for you lady!!!:winkwink:

Here's the blue dye test I took this morning - out of the case.

This is what my second Ept looks like today:wacko: I don't know what to think?

Thanks, Star! Can you back it up with a pink dye test? I've done several pink dye tests and gotten faint lines on all of them within the time frame...but not going to feel confident until the line gets a bit darker and I've actually missed my period which is due Weds, according to FF.

A lot of people say the blue dyes are very unreliable. Is there a reason you prefer them?

Star you def got to test again...and don't take it apart before snapping the pic! Once you do its invalid and can't be trusred. Like ask4joy said def take a pink dye test...and post it up. Fx!!

I really hope you miss af joy! I didn't even test til the day she was due...and nd after making sure my temp didn't drop.

Ugh...just had my first real bout of morning sickness...unpreventable. ugh

Ooh sorry to hear, Night. I felt a little queezy this morning - made decaf coffee and just let it sit bc t it was totally unappealing but nothing too bad. Right now my breasts are soooo sore and my back and hips have been aching.

So I did an FRER with FMU today and bfn as far as I could tell but did another dollar tree and faint line showed up within a few minutes. I don't know what to think. :huh:

Tomorrow - today is day 30. My cycles vary from 26-31 days. No spotting yet though.

I always go based on the luteal phase since it shouldn't change. If you know how long your luteal phase is and when you ovulated we could tell for sure. I soo hope you get your honeymoon baby!

Last cycle was the first I temped and my luteal phase was 12 days. But I think I may be a slow riser after O so I don't know if FF is getting my O date right. Last month and this month I got a positive OPK on CD 16 only but last month FF put crosshairs on CD 17 and this month CD 18. The last two months (that I've been tracking symptoms) I spotted the day or two before AF...today is 12dpo - AF projected tomorrow and no spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->