• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

Good morning harlot! How you doing hun?

I'm very impatiently waiting for my comparative hcg result today...is it dilly that I'm still temping?

Not too bad , I caved in this afternoon and used an opk , I actually got a positive with it :O but this fertil patch seems to be lasting for ages ! Did you get your results back ?

Hope you are getting on your dh girl!

Just got them back. Went from 616 (wasn't 612..oops) to 1443. So. Good rise. Now I just have to stay calm...until July 9th when I have my ultra sound.

I'd like to say yes but I just feel like af is here , you know how you get the pain , cramping ect it just feels like that without the bleeding very odd and as bad as it is the thought of doing anything just makes me feels sick at the moment

That's good news, Night!

Harlot - how long have you been using OPKs? I've used them for the last 3 months and only get a true positive for about 12-24 hours or less. I read somewhere that consistently having high levels of LH could be symptomatic of a hormonal imbalance / PCOS. I also think I read some people get positives when they are pregnant. This is all so complicated!

We are heading back home this evening - had an amazing wedding trip and honeymoon! I also caved and did an Internet cheapie pregnancy test this morning. BFN. FF says I am 8dpo.

8 dpo is early! Don't loose hope yet girl. Congrats again on your marriage!
I know what you mean harlot. That's how I feel when I ovulate too. And how I've felt the past like 9 days...I literally have worn a pantiliner every day I'm feat that I'm going to go to the bathroom and find blood.

Around 6 month , never really got a strong positive before with them until yesterday but iv tried not using them this month haha , ah it is a nightmare, iv got the other half going on at me that he think I'm bored of him and the things we do , iv tried to explain but he still doesn't understand , might kick him in balls and then ask him if he wants to bd 🙊😏
Yeah 8 dpo is still really early :) try not to stress yourself with it though
It is strange night , never normally feel like this and my cervix are that low they feel like it's going to fall out
How we heard from star ?

Haha! Sometimes you've gotta mix it up a bit! Lol :haha:

Haven't heard from star in a couple days idt. Harlot...pee on a hcg stick..doesn't hurt but if you feel that full...

Hmm , hopefully she checks in soon :)
Well I did one earlier and it was negative , it was only a cheapie one , I really don't want to spend loads of money on brand name tests , might do another opk to see what that says

Star is in tha house Bahahaha:winkwink: Sorry always wanted to say that hahaha... My period, if I could call it a period was soo weird!! I got it very ligth June 22, it was more like spotting. Next day June 23, little more flow but lighter than my normal 3 days with Af. June 24 tiny little flow when I peed in the morning and then it stopped:shrug:??
Today June 25 we have been out all day driving around doing errands, around 6.30 pm I go to the bathroom at a restaurant and noticed spotting again when I wipe?? What the hell is going on guys?? Oh and I'm still very very moody, I bark at everyone, another minute I'm almost crying? And half of my day now had dizzy spells on and off and thirsty as hell.....

I'm just confused...

Have you tried testing? Could just be irregular period...could be somethin else.

Hm I agree testing might be the way forward with a pink dye , if there is anything then it should 100% come up now

I've been super moody too, Star! Freakin hormones! I took a cheapie test this morning and both DH and I saw a very very very faint line - it showed up within a minute or two. I'm 10dpo. Hmmmm. :huh:

I tweaked the light filter so you can see the line in the photo. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 5
Here's the blue dye test I took this morning - out of the case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 5
I think I see something in the ic. Test again tomorrow with another pink dye! At 13 dpo I had a vvvfl on the Internet cheapie but a solid bfp on the walmart cheapie.

Soooo exciting!

I think I see something in the ic. Test again tomorrow with another pink dye! At 13 dpo I had a vvvfl on the Internet cheapie but a solid bfp on the walmart cheapie.

Soooo exciting!

It's so nerve racking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back