Soooo frustrated!!!

I have read a lot of bad reviews on frers especially the new design ones. That's why I stick to blue dye. I told hubby yesterday about my Ept and I'm going to get the clearblue digital hopefully sometime this week:winkwink: I feel so off ladies, I'm so tired in the morning I have a hard time waking up even if we go super early to bed. I have now been up for 3 and a half hour and my eyes are burning and I'm Sooo tired:sleep: I have had nausea for little over a week now on and off.
It's 4 days since my bleeding stopped and my cervix is so high up I can't hardly reach it? It's high, soft and my cm is creamy with yellow snotty tint to it. Oh another strange thing that I know only happened when I was pregnant with my last son, me and hubby had sex Sunday night, after I went to pee I noticed itsy bitsy spotting in my cm😮 That does not happen ever, except when i was pregnant.
And thirsty to the T for several days now.
Oh please let this be good signs!! I haven't done anymore Epts since yesterday but in itching to do more. I don't have anymore money so I have to wait. And hopefully hubby will get me some:winkwink:
Definitely getting digis soon!!!

FX for you star!

Use the older free version...not that curved handle one...or walmart 88 cent cheapie is pink dye too. Picked up my bfp in less than a minute.

Joy I think FF is correct...domt forget the surge happens 12-36 hours before you ovulate. I got my positive the day before ovulation as well.

Where can you find the old FRERs? I also read many reviews today about the new version giving false negatives when dollar tree and clearblue were giving positives. On Amazon 20% of the reviews for the new FRERs were 1 star. The reasons were split between false negatives and false positives.

FF put my crosshairs at 2 days after my +OPK this month because of my temps.

I buy them at walgreens...box comes with 1 old style and 1 digital. I'll take a picture of the box when I get home. ..

Well I started having some very light brown scanty spotting this evening at 12dpo after checking my cervix. AF is projected to start tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty bummed out. I guess it could be old blood from implantation but after the negative FRER this morning I'm not feeling optimistic. I definitely had faint positives on dollar tree tests the last 3 days but they haven't gotten darker...so if AF shows I guess it was a chemical pregnancy? :cry:

Well I started having some very light brown scanty spotting this evening at 12dpo after checking my cervix. AF is projected to start tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty bummed out. I guess it could be old blood from implantation but after the negative FRER this morning I'm not feeling optimistic. I definitely had faint positives on dollar tree tests that last 3 days but they haven't gotten darker...so if AF shows I guess it was a chemical pregnancy? :cry:

Ask4joy brown spotting is old blood so I wouldn't worry about it if it stays like that:hugs: Try not to poke more up there because your cervix could be very sensitive know if you're pregnant. Checking could make you spot or cramp just like spotting sometimes happens after sex during pregnancy:winkwink:
What type of Frer did you use?

Thanks for the encouragement, Star. I've been having cramps on and off all day but we will see. I don't want to test again unless AF is late.

Well my temp plummeted to just above coverline this morning. Still a tad of light brown cm...haven't seen any blood yet but won't be surprised if AF shows later today. Took my last FRER - still negative. Don't have any more dollar tree tests left. Now I don't know if I was ever pregnant?

Hmmm idk hun. I hope af stays away for you though. I've felt like af is gonna appear any second for the past two weeks so hang in there. Don't count yourself out til af shoes. Fx!

How you doin harlot and star?

I'm not doing too bad , since doing my opk the other day I haven't touched anything since 😀 I have no clue what CD I'm on or anything , not even temping 😉
Had a few problems with the OH , my neighbour is having an extension build and iv spoke to them a few times because they need to do some stuff in my garden too and he's been accusing me of doing things with them , like we're all going up stairs to have a 4 way ! A load of bloody nonsense if you ask me ! So things with him isn't exactly the best at the moment but I think I'll give it 2-3 weeks if I haven't had anything and I'll test and see what the out come is :)
How are you doing nigh ? You looking forward to your scan

Dang that sucks I'm sorry hun. It'll blow over... FX af doesn't show up and you get a nice surprise.

I'm ok. Had nausea a lot yesterday but was able to burp it out...lol. endometriosis pains just flared up big time...no spotting or anything though so fx everything is ok woth munchkin (that's what I nicknamed it) lol. I'm definitely excited. July 9th seems soooo far away. I'm hoping to see the heartbeat. I'll be exactly 7 weeks.

Ooo the excitement ☺️ You should be able too , honestly it is the best thing in the world . Hopefully , he seems to do it every few weeks so it sort of becoming the norm

I'm not doing too bad , since doing my opk the other day I haven't touched anything since 😀 I have no clue what CD I'm on or anything , not even temping 😉
Had a few problems with the OH , my neighbour is having an extension build and iv spoke to them a few times because they need to do some stuff in my garden too and he's been accusing me of doing things with them , like we're all going up stairs to have a 4 way ! A load of bloody nonsense if you ask me ! So things with him isn't exactly the best at the moment but I think I'll give it 2-3 weeks if I haven't had anything and I'll test and see what the out come is :)
How are you doing nigh ? You looking forward to your scan

Sorry to hear about the argument, Harlot. We all have our moments!

Night - that will be so exciting to hear your baby's heartbeat!

Still no AF for me...but cramps and back pain all day.

Fx! I've had af symptoms for weeks so your not out yet!

I'm out. AF showed literally at the exact time DH came home with more dollar tree tests. I took one just to see if I'd still get a faint positive and nothing - stark white. I guess it was a CP and wasn't meant to be. :cry:

Awwww so so sorry Ask4joy:cry:
I don't know what else to say to comfort you hun:hugs:
Fx for next cycle:hugs:
We are here if you need to talk😘

Awwww so so sorry Ask4joy:cry:
I don't know what else to say to comfort you hun:hugs:
Fx for next cycle:hugs:
We are here if you need to talk😘

Thank you, Star. I guess the positive is now I know I can get pregnant. Apparently CPs are rather common for first time pregnancies. DH says our bodies are figuring out what to do. I guess I don't know for sure I was pregnant, but 3 days faint positives that seemed to get somewhat lighter each day and now same test stark white seems like it was. Plus my breasts were SO sore the last week - more than normal. My period came right on schedule so hopefully I have a normal cycle next month. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow to see if I can get my progesterone tested this cycle just in case...my luteal phase seems to be on the shorter side - 12 days with spotting on day 11.

I'm sorry joy!!!!

My luteal phase is 12 days as well. Dr said it was normal so I wouldn't worry about that but progesterone test would be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->