• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

Well today I'm getting my last tests, buying Frers the rapid ones. if these are negative I have decided to start birth control for 3 months to see if my cycles get back to normal:winkwink: Even if I start using them I will pop in once in a while to see how you ladies are doing😘
You guys are my web friends now and friends stick together for each other💜
Oh my... I got a little emotional there...:cry: I don't know if I am ment to have one more bean but I'm leaving that in the hands of the Lord now. If He has a plan for me later it will happen:winkwink:
I will pop by later today after taking a test my beautiful friends!!

Aw I'm sorry joy , we're all here for you :)
Iv got to say I don't like testing early anymore just because of that happening , I think you really are better off waiting until you have missed af and go from there , it saves the heartache too :(
And I'm sorry but iv got to have a little rant , my brothers girlfriend is trying to get pregnant and she has literally just come off her period and when I say just I mean 2 days ago !! And she's claiming she might be pregnant already!!?!? I know the female bodie works wonders but not that bloody quick ! She lost one about a month ago , she was around 12 weeks , I'm sure trying again that soon isn't good for you , I know it's not a nice thing to go through but I really don't like her anymore , she's leading my brother to believe she's pregnant every single month , iv tried talking to him about how it works once you've done the deed but it's just falling on deaf ears , ah so annoyed at her , I really want to slap some sense into her
Ah I feel abit better now iv had a moan haha

Well today I'm getting my last tests, buying Frers the rapid ones. if these are negative I have decided to start birth control for 3 months to see if my cycles get back to normal:winkwink: Even if I start using them I will pop in once in a while to see how you ladies are doing😘
You guys are my web friends now and friends stick together for each other💜
Oh my... I got a little emotional there...:cry: I don't know if I am ment to have one more bean but I'm leaving that in the hands of the Lord now. If He has a plan for me later it will happen:winkwink:
I will pop by later today after taking a test my beautiful friends!!
Well good luck to you star :)
Yeah you will need to check in with us , hopefully all of us stay in contact once we all end up where we want to be :) at least all of you girls would have been there from the start of it all

Harlot - that is kind of comical about your brother's girlfriend, but annoying as heck.

I agree about testing early, but on the flip side if there is some underlying physical problem (low progesterone) causing early miscarriages, I want to know so I can try to address it...but it really is so emotionally exhausting and anxiety provoking. I want to start natural progesterone cream - I used it in the past and it really helped reduce my PMS symptoms. Several years ago my doctor diagnosed me with PMDD because of my extreme PMS but I really wonder if the source of the problem is a hormone imbalance. The physical symptoms are getting worse as I'm getting older.

Good luck star!

Harlot I understand what you mean completely! And men are oblivious to it so there's no helping your bro understand. I hate women that do that crap.

Good luck, Star! Birth control always seemed to make my PMS symptoms worse but I know it does the opposite for the majority of women. I haven't taken it in 8 years! Glad you are going to stick around regardless! ;)

Okay....so I didn't get the Frers I wanted because they were out and i didn't feel like driving like crazy around in a car with no Ac in 85 Fahrenheit:wacko: So I bought a blue dye Cvs brand similar to the Ept and Clearblue. I got home, took the first one with Smu and 1-2 minutes in I see a faint ligth blue line appear!! Now I tried to take a picture with no luck with my stupid camera on my phone but definitely popped up within timeframe. Now here is the weird stuff comes in, after being outside with my boys i managed to hold my urine for 4 hours i take the last one and don't see any line until
after the timeframe, I would say 15 minutes after taking it. And when I was out with my boys I called my Ob office and left a message to see if I could get a blood drawn because this baffles me enormously:wacko:
Since last night rigth before bedtime I started cramping mild like Af cramps, did not feel like ovulation pain and if I'm not pregnant I'm suppose to ovulate around July 6th.
I have continued had some mild cramps now in early afternoon but nothing that really hurts but noticeable.
I'm still extremely tired all day and i know a 100% I'm not low on iron a month ago it was 12.5 so it's good.
I just need answers....

Hopefully the doctor can get you in star. I hate those be dye tests. Heck I had to take 2 pink dye to ensure it wasn't an evap on the blue dye.

I'm getting blood work done tomorrow!!Hopefully I get an answer in the afternoon:winkwink:

Fx star! I'm seeing the doc tomorrow too to discuss TTC.

This is our 4th cycle this month. Saw my Obgyn this morning. She said I was most likely pregnant and that it's actually a good sign that everything is working. She also said the fact that DH has 2 children from his previous marriage is a good indicator of his fertility. They took my blood to test hcg although she said it will probably be low since my period started a couple of days ago, and to test my hormone levels and go do an ovarian reserve and FSH test. I'll keep you posted!

Keep us posted!!!

4 cycles isn't long though. I'm surprised she saw you this early. My doctor gave me such a hard time at 6 cycles for asking questions.

Okay I think I'm going nuts here. I went to buy first response rapid and Ept today, frer looked negative and Ept looks positive, faint but more visible than any other I have taken in the past now.

Do you guys see the plus sign too or am I crazy??

I definitely see it...but I hate the blue tests. The only reason I thought mine could possibly be right...and immediately took a pink dye...was because the vertices popped before the control and was darker than the control. Post the frer...

The walmart 88 cent is a pink dye too.

But if the Frer was negative and Ept is positive which one is correct?

I see a faint line too. Did it show up in the time frame? The reason I knew my dollar tree tests were positive this month (I've gotten evaps on them in the past) is that the test line started showing up right away.

I was surprised she suggested doing the tests already. Maybe because of my age? I'll be 34 in a few months.

Yes the line popped up within the time limit:winkwink:
I just don't know what to think?
I won't get blood work done until July 5th and patience is definitely not my middle name�� I'm gonna try to enjoy this 4th of July weekend the best I can, I wish all of you a Happy 4th of July!!������

Happy 4th hun. Test again with fmu on a red dye test...I just hate the evaps on blue dye

Nigthfire I will get some red dye over the weekend:winkwink:
There is two things possible here, either the Ept all come with some sort of line pregnant or not or I'm not pregnant lmao��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->