Soooo frustrated!!!

Lmao keep us posted girl! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!!

Haha I told my dh we now have a blueberry...he goes huh when did we plant blueberries? Lmao!

Good luck star , only 2 more days girl :)
Haha night that's brilliant , wait until he can feel the kicks and them turning over

Thanks Harlot:winkwink: But in starting to wonder if the Epts I have taken had nasty evaps:dohh: Last few days been more and more ovulation cramp like feelings and I don't think I'm pregnant:winkwink:
BUT last night ladies my hubby wanted to dance and I told him he had to do the pull out then if he wanted to dance, he was like Naaah I'm gonna fill you up lady Bahahahaha:happydance:

Soooo... if I had my period two days earlier than last time do you think I might ovulate two days earlier? I'm feeling very crampy today too and think I might ovulate soon:happydance:
Expecting my Af July 18 according to my fertility app:winkwink:
I hope just one dance will do if we don't do more! I put a soft cup in this morning to keep in the little soldiers:thumbup:

You can only hope but I know ovulation isn't a perfect science from af. Your luteal phase is the only thing you can count on. Lol.

So there was a glob of something in the toilet yesterday...cclear. fh had just cleaned the toilet so I'm hoping it was just some of the cleaning solution gelling up when it mixed with urine but I'm so freaking out that it was my blueberry. Still having nausea and cramping. No blood. No spotting or anything so that's a good thing right? I know I'm probably freaking for nothing but it was wierd to see.

I highly doubt it was your blueberry night , I had the same thing in the early stages , my midwife told me that my body was producing too much of the mucus plug and it was just the excess coming out

Yea it happened right before I showered so I checked my cervix in the shower and it was tightly closed and high so I think I'm ok. Still get nauseous every time I eat. But it seems as long as I drink ginger ale while I eat and keep burping I can fight off the urge

Ah wait till the third trimester, heartburn completely took over for me , with how many ant-acids I took you'd think I was having a yetti haha

Lol too funny harlot.

How did everyone's weekend go? We told dh s father and my parents. Dh slipped to our niece yesterday too...lol.

Hi all - had a fun 4th of July weekend with DH and my family. Spent some time at my summer lake house which was relaxing. Been feeling kind of emotional and insecure since the CP. I guess that's normal. I'm only on CD7 and AF just stopped yesterday but having pre-O like cramping. I read some women ovulate earlier after a CP. Did an OPK today and it was negative but darker than it was this time last cycle. Tried to dtd yesterday and there was more blood than I expected on CD6 (sorry TMI!) so now I'm nervous but I don't want to miss our window this month as I also read that many women are more fertile right after a CP and conceive the following month!

Weekend wasn't too bad thankyou night , how was your ? Dealing with a poorly little boy at the moment , his temp is climbing up to 38.8 , calpol and cold compresses are all to hand for me at the moment

Mine was ok. Hectic. Told some family. Honestly I feel like I could sleep for a week. Ugh

Why don't you catch up on some sleep then night , let the other half cook for you :)

I've been sleeping a ton! Being a teacher and on summer break is conducive to that! :) Hopefully it's also conducive to making a baby! I agree with Harlot, Night! Take a nap when you get home from work and let your hubby figure out dinner! ;)

If I do that...dh will either order in or I have to worry about getting sick. I'm the cook of the house. Lmao!

Ok ladies serious question...dh wants to have sex and I turned him down last night. The nausea and the fear of Mc is getting to me...what do y'all think? Should I try at least? Its been since the night we found out.

To be honest it won't harm the blueberry :) there is a small chance you could have a few and I really do mean a few small drops of blood after but that is just down to your cervix being irritated so that isn't any cause for concern but I'd say go for it , enjoy it while you can :)

I promised dh we'd try tonight. So I guess we will see lol. Hopefully I can get the nausea under control. Really not in the mood while nauseous

Everything I've read says there is no associated risk of miscarriage or harming the baby from having sex while pregnant but I'm sure I'd feel the same way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->