Soooo frustrated!!!

I have ordered 25 test strips with Wondfos should be here today:winkwink:
I have been cramping on and off since ovulation which is not normal for me, I'm crossing everything I got this cycle!!!
I also got a lot of white cm than normal, at least I think it's more than normal lol. This morning I woke up with stuff breaking out on my face, I got 10 days to Af should arrive and never had break outs this early??
I hope hope hope so much for this cycle but I'm also trying not to symptom spot too much:wacko:

I just ordered 25 of the Wondfos too, Star! Still waiting to O!

Nigthfire I have pimple coming in on my chin underneath my mouth:winkwink: I usually get like one or two on my butt cheeks a couple of days before Af but almost never in my face:winkwink:
Any of you used Wondfos and if so did you like them?

I haven't sorry star.

Damn not the answer I was hoping for. But maybe since you don't get then on your face ever it's a good sign. I always get them on my jawline and chin before af. Since getting pregnant they are popping up everywhere! I have one on my neck right now...and waist line. Grr

I've been breaking out horribly since coming off anti-anxiety meds 6 months ago. :( So it's not a very good symptom for me to speculate about.

Oh my gosh I don't know if I'm seeing things but I held my pee for over 4 hours today, came home and did a Wondfo. I left it on the bathroom counter, came back after 7-8 minutes and see a very very faint shadowy second line!!! I might be seeing things but I have noticed one different thing this cycle, I know this is Tmi but before I woke up this morning felt very wet down there like a lot of cm wanted to come out. I checked and it's a lot. I have no itching so I know it's not yeast:winkwink:
OMG I hope this is my turn:dance:
I know I can't jump for joy just yet it's very early. I don't even know exactly what dpo I am, only guessing around 7-9 Dpo?

FX for you, Star! I did a Wondfo a few days ago just so I could see what a negative looked like. If I looked really carefully I thought I saw a vvf evaporation line. Maybe I'll try another one just to be sure so I don't confuse it with a positive after I O! I'm CD 13 - should be Oing in the next few days or so.

Lol I did the same thing a couple of days ago with the test. I took a few to see how it looked like negative, I took one yesterday too and didn't see anything so this is the first one that have come up like that within the timeframe:winkwink:

Thank you ladies:winkwink: These next days is going to be exciting but it's going to make me nuts too lol. I'm gonna try not to test until Wednesday or Thursday:wacko:

My Af is due in 6 days July 18. I woke up this morning with a pimple on my nose:growlmad:
I was Sooo emotional last night, might also be because I knew it was my oldest sons birthday but I cried myself to sleep in my husband's arms...

Do you guys see the second line on my test?? I took one with fmu and saw a shadow line within time limit after it dried this is what I see��
Does anyone of you know how to tweak this picture?
Oh and cramping a little today but nothing bad just very mildly.
It might be due to sex last night so who knows?

I think I see it, Star! Does it have any color to it?

So sorry to hear about your sadness last night. That's awful. :( :hug:

Ask4joy, I'm not sure if its any color to it.... Maybe a tiny tiny ligth ligth pink tint but I'm not sure:nope:
gonna take one each day until hopefully af not comes:ban:

FX crossed for you! If it showed up within a few minutes I'd say it looks like a faint positive!

Sorry ladies got busy yesterday. Star it's still early. Give I a few days and test again. That line should be much darker!! Gonna hurt yourself squinting. Lol!

Oh my freaking God!!! I bought First response today and took one with like 3 hour hold and a very faint line showed up!!!!!! I think I might be 9 dpo today if I ovulated July 4th? I keep looking at the freaking test and can't stop looking!!! You think I could get a more visible line with fmu tomorrow??
Omg I'm shaking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"