Soooo frustrated!!!

I took it out of the case to show you better, it came up within timeline and is light pink😉 Its taken outside because I tried to take a picture inside and didn't come out good. Do you guys see it too??

I see it, I see it! Eeek! Test again with FMU tomorrow but I think it's a BFP!

I think I will take one tomorrow morning I cannot wait many days rigth now. Ill probably save the last Frer until sunday monday if I can wait that long Bahahahaha:haha:

Yes! Can't wait to see it! I definitely wouldn't be able to wait but I'm little miss impatient pants. :haha:

I took one with smu and second line popped up before a minute was up!!! Still faint but I'm wondering if I could try to take a clear blue digital the one with weeks from ovulation?

Def see a line but once out of the case the test isn't good anymore. Test again with fmu!! Yay so excited for you I'd wait til af is due to take a digital with the week predictor. They aren't as sensitive. Don't want a false negative!!

Okay ill wait with the digi:winkwink: I got two Wondfos very faint today also, and two Frers faint but a little darker than yesterday:happydance:

If you can wait a couple days I'd def suggest it that way you can get a nice clear line. :)

Sooo exciting star!!!

Very exciting, Star! :dance:

Got my +OPK today - CD16 - right on schedule!

Help!!! I had 4 first response faint positive, took a Frer, clearblue this morning and Frer looks totally negative but clearblue plus looks very faint positive????? What is going on ladies??? I was crying when I saw this....:cry: I'm soooo emotional, had headaches yesterday and today, have a little pink tinted cm today..... probably Af on its way and Cp again...:cry: My boobs are very sore and tender, usually don't get this sore before Af....

Can't catch a break...

How about the Wondfos? I did read the reviews for the FRERs and many people were saying they got false positives or bad evap lines but I'd think if it showed up right away it wouldn't be an evap. I hope it's not AF, star! How many DPO are you? Maybe it's still very early. :hug:

Star af isn't due until the 20th right? Or was it the 17th? I can't remember...just hold off any more tests until she's due/late. Hang in there hun!!

I'm due monday 18... Wondfos are either squinters or evaps... this is so hard.... I just wanna cry all the time:cry: thank you for nice words:hugs:

Hm sorry about all that star ! You are better off waiting till Monday and after to test on the wondfo's, you should get a clearer result , maybe even book in to see your doctor and speak to them about it

How's everyone doing? I'm still waiting for FF to give me crosshairs even though I got an almost positive OPK on CD 15 and positive on CD 16 and have a temp shift. Star - any news?

Not too bad , waiting for o day to come , should be any day now :) brought some fertility stuff earlier so going to see how that works out :)

What kind of fertility stuff, Harlot? We've been using pre-seed since last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->