Soooo frustrated!!!

Well I started what I think is my Af? It's even less bleed than last cycle... This time I had crampingness two days before it came, never cramp before Af!! I wonder what causes so little flow?? I'm baffled again:nope:

I won't do any more tests until this bleeding stops.

Star I think you need to get in to your doctor hun!!

Harlot good luck!!

Joy I think FF needs 3 days of risen temps to give you the cross hairs. Fx for you.

I don't think the doctors will do anything? I have seen my Ob for this earlier and they said a 3 day period was normal? But all my other periods since January has been 3 days long, first day ligth flow, second day medium, third day ligth again but I have not been cramping like this on and off while being on my period? I mean yeah I have felt discomfort while having my other periods but this mild cramping comes and goes and I'm having ligth flow today too on my second day...
Weird... And I'm Sooo tired, boobs still feel a little tender, had heartburn last night and I have to take ibuprofen on and off for these cramping..

I brought pregnacare fertility, folic acid& fertility lube , going all out this month ;) still not temping , just going to go off cm and see how it goes . Oh star I used to have periods like that before I had my son , I really couldn't class it as anything because of how light it actually was , I spoke to my doctor about it and they just told me it was normal , spoke to them again after I had Riley and all the advice they could give me is your body will change from one cycle to the next , if it becomes extremely heavy then that will cause concern but if it very light and short then not to worry , there could be a number of things causing it so they told me just to keep going and things will regulate themselves over time

Thank you Harlot and Nigthfire:winkwink: I know I just have to hang in there... Still bleeding but have decreased so I'm thinking by tomorrow morning it will be gone. So I'm still having 3 days bleeding but I would say it has been less than last cycle. If i were to do a pregnancy test later now after bleeding to be absolutely sure when should I take it?

How many dpo are you? Essentially anything passed 14 should be clear. But some people don't show up for even longer...

How's things going with you night ? You had a scan yet

Had the ultrasound at 7 weeks. Saw the heartbeat and little sticky bean. Next ultrasound isn't until august 16th. :-( I'm hanging in there. Lol

That's exciting, Night! Are you still having morning sickness?

Good luck with your fertility aids this cycle, Harlot! I kinda feel like a walking science experiment!

Star - maybe test again after AF just for peace of mind.

Yes I am joy...but most of the time it's right before bed. Or its the other stomach issue. Its been a Rollercoaster for sure so far. 8 weeks down...hoping for a good ultrasound in 4 weeks. Lol

Thankyou joy :)
Night , have you thought of doing some experiments now you know you are pregnant? Like using an opk to see if it has a positive result ? That sort of thing

I'm totally symptom spotting but had a big temp spike today at 7dpo...wonder if it means anything! I also had these weird fluttering / spasm type feelings off and on in my lower abdomen a couple of days ago that lasted 2 days. It felt the way it feels when you have an eye twitch. Other than that I feel pretty normal ...typical PMS symptoms.

I'm going crazy! Had a temp drop and spotting 2 days ago and I thought AF was on the way. I've been spotting light brown and very light the last 2 days except for once when I went to the bathroom 2 days ago and it was bright red. I cried my heart out bc it was the same day my temp dropped. Well it shot back up the next day and is still up today and I'm still spotting light brown when I wipe. Wondfos are BFNs (thought I had a vvf BFP yesterday with smu but nothing today with FMU so I guess it was an evap).

Joy it doesn't look like your temp dropped below the coverline. Could be implantation dip. Give it until af is due. If you don't drop below coverline test again woth fmu. Fx!!!

Yeah your only 9dpo ? A lot of women don't get positives until at least 16dpo , it's currently the average so I wouldn't stress too much about it and I do agree with night , it could be implantation dip because your still above the cover line

Thanks, girls. I don't know when I ovulated...FF gives me differed O dates depending on the setting I put it on...not sure if my temp dip on cd18 was because I slept in a tent that night and was a little cold. I could have ovulated anywhere between cd14-cd18...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->