Soooo frustrated!!!

From your temps I'd day it's pretty accurate since it was pretty constant before and after...

I wouldn't test again before af is due though. But that's just me. I was strict with myself over testing. Saw too many negatives..lol

I still don't believe I have a baby inside me and I'm 9 weeks. Lol

I'm soooo not strict with myself...I am strict with myself with everything related to my health and doing everything right while TTC EXCEPT waiting to test! I'm a freak! It also doesn't help that I'm on summer break and have too much time on my hands! :)

Can't believe you are already 9 weeks!

Hold off as long as you can girl. Its all will power!! I can't believe it either

How we all doing ?
The thread has gone quiet
Star how you getting on

Hi Harlot:winkwink: I'm good but really not trying to symptom spot anymore. Just taking one day at a time and thinking if it happens it happens:winkwink: I might be 4 dpo or 1 dpo who knows:happydance:

How are you doing lady?

Hi ladies - AF got me again...on CD6 of cycle 5 TTC now.

Awe I'm sorry joy!

I don't have much to update...just waiting for my 12 week ultra sound on the 16th

I'm not doing too bad star , doing the same as you to be honest taking each day as it comes , got a wedding to go to this weekend so it'll keep me occupied :)

I haven't been symptom spotting but started noticing my nipples hurts, especially in the shower. Last night I had a nightmare not about pregnancy but about bugs. Yesterday noticed a dull pain on my rigth side but didn't think more of it. Went today to get walmart cheapies and took one with Smu and within 4-5 minutes could see a shadowy line. After it dried I could see the line much clearer. Don't know if this is a start of a Bfp but ill wait until Monday to test again:winkwink:
Not getting to excited either, okay I'm a little excited can't help it lmao.
And no I tried to take a picture it didn't show but I see it in real life very faint:winkwink:

Oh my..... I just did the watertest on the test to see if the line disappeared and it still there and now actually has slight pinkish color?
What do you guys think???

Hoping it's a BFP for you, Star! I've gotten very convincing evaps on dollar tree tests that's don't wash away with water...so I don't think that really works.

Sorry star I was super busy all weekend so I just saw this...test again with fmu and post up a pic in the time limit!!! Can't wait to see it girl!

Hi nigthfire:winkwink: I have taken more walmart cheapies but no more lines there... I switch to frers and thought I saw something yesterday, took one now with fmu and have a faint line :headspin:
I just don't know if I could trust this Frer though because of last cycle with 4 frers faint and nothing.....??? Ill try to post a pic of it:winkwink:
I'm 4 days away until Af should be here...

Okay after taking my last Frer today i went to buy some Epts, took one with smu and got a faint line, took another one 3 and a half hour later very concentrated urine and faint again but a little more visible, popped up within time frame. Do you guys think it's real?? Faint on Frer and ept? Can'tbe evap rigth??
My stomach has been upset randomly for a couple of days, I'm thirsty as hell, I have a slightly sore throat going on for a couple of days, no cold though. I get chills here and there and hot flashes at night. Sleepingbad at nigth. Last night I woke up, felt nauseous but where craving sour candy and literally had to get up to go eat some sour candy at3 am:sleep: I also have to get up and pee in the middle of the night which I usually don't have to normally...

When's af due? Sounds good. U woulsnt take stock in the cravings and all that because it's so early but the faint lines sound good hun!!!!! :) test again in a couple days and see if they are darker for sure!

Sorry girl. Totally missed that in the post above. Which frers are you taking? The curved handle is horrible but the old straight style works. Take another couple tests when af is due for sure. Fx!!!!!!!

Night - I can't believe you are almost 12 weeks already! That's great! How are you doing?

Star - keep us updated! FX and baby dust!

Afm - in my fertile window...should O in the next couple of days. My temps look weird this month...like a waterfall! But this is about where they usually are when I O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->