Soooo frustrated!!!

Sorry ladies I got busy last night. Harlot to answer your question i was feeling the same discomfort I get with af minus the pain.

Star I agree with harlot. Symptom spotting makes it worse. I really try not to spot now because of that.

You ladies may find this kind of funny. Dh wanted to bd last night so I asked him why he wants to bd more now that it's too late than during my green week. He goes "it's not too late" I was like "uh. The egg can only ber fertilized for like 36 hours. It wither gets fertilized of flushed out when I get af" he goes " no you have sex and get pregnant that's how it works"

I was cracking up. Men truly don't understand the tiny window of opportunity we get each month. Lol
Awh bless him , my OH wanted to know about the cycle thing , what happens , when , how do you know ect and iv put it as simple as possible and he still doesn't under stand , but you have got to give it to them for at least being interested in it and wanting to do it even though I do personally think the men just like bd part of it all , it would be nice if they could see that we only really get a 3 day window for it but hey at least it's a start 😉

Sorry ladies I got busy last night. Harlot to answer your question i was feeling the same discomfort I get with af minus the pain.

Star I agree with harlot. Symptom spotting makes it worse. I really try not to spot now because of that.

You ladies may find this kind of funny. Dh wanted to bd last night so I asked him why he wants to bd more now that it's too late than during my green week. He goes "it's not too late" I was like "uh. The egg can only ber fertilized for like 36 hours. It wither gets fertilized of flushed out when I get af" he goes " no you have sex and get pregnant that's how it works"

I was cracking up. Men truly don't understand the tiny window of opportunity we get each month. Lol
Awh bless him , my OH wanted to know about the cycle thing , what happens , when , how do you know ect and iv put it as simple as possible and he still doesn't under stand , but you have got to give it to them for at least being interested in it and wanting to do it even though I do personally think the men just like bd part of it all , it would be nice if they could see that we only really get a 3 day window for it but hey at least it's a start 😉

Right? Curiosity is a good thing. Too bad they don't teach men what women have to go through. He asked me a couple months ago how I know when af shows up. That was an interesting conversation.

Right? Curiosity is a good thing. Too bad they don't teach men what women have to go through. He asked me a couple months ago how I know when af shows up. That was an interesting conversation.

Lol snap ! Bless him though at least he is taking an interest in it all :) like my OH says he is amazed at how the female body works and what we can produce , how we help develop tiny eggs into babies x

I asked hubby last night and to be absolutely honest with me.... he is almost a 100% sure he doesn't want more kids....:cry:
I'm really sad right now.... I wish there was a good way to convince him....

Ill still pop by and see how you ladies are doing :winkwink:

Awe star I'm so sorry. Don't give up hope you never know what may change his mind.

Harlot it's great that he thinks it's amazing!!

Awh star like night said don't give up hope , you did say that he said once you have a bigger house and everything is on track he will consider it :) so there's still hope .
Lol nightfire wait until he starts googling it all 😂 He'll be in for a shock of he puts the wrong thing in x

I asked hubby last night and to be absolutely honest with me.... he is almost a 100% sure he doesn't want more kids....:cry:
I'm really sad right now.... I wish there was a good way to convince him....

Ill still pop by and see how you ladies are doing :winkwink:

Don't give up hope. My OH was the same. We talked lots about it and I explained how much I wanted another baby. He said he just didn't think he wanted anymore (he'd always said before that it was money and other practical things that worried him). I felt devastated as I was desperate for #3. I cried that evening and barely slept but thought I would just have to accept that I wouldn't have any more, try to move on by selling all the old baby clothes etc. and focus on the fact that I had two happy healthy children already.

I still felt incredibly sad but then a few days later my OH said that he had thought more about it and decided that we could try for #3, I think he never realised what it meant to me until we sat and talked lots and I explained that I would always regret not having a third but I truly believe he would never regret having another baby.

See star hmaz has a point , don't give up hell come round in the end :) x

Hi ladies.... Over the weekend I have thought a lot about my hubby doesn't want more kids.... and I feel there is no more hope for me unless God himself turns my husband's feelings around, which I still hope for... but I called my Ob this morning and booked an appointment to tie my tubes.... I feel like it's nothing more to talk about, no hope... and I sent hubby an email at work saying I got an appointment for that. Still haven't heard anything from him, hopefully he says something when he comes home. But I'll tell him the same thing... If there is no more hope for me I don't see why I can't do it? He is so set on not having anymore I feel that if I do it I won't think about tests or if I might be pregnant anymore:cry:
Yeah it heartbreaking... but I will go to appointment in mid June, talk and see from there how I feel about it then....
I'm not doing this to make hubby feel bad.... I just feel lost and alone....

If you feel this way star is it honestly something you want to do ? Yes it can be reversed but maybe think about moving your appointment to a further date , something like September? That'll then give both you and your husband time to talk about things properly and decide if that is honestly what you both truly want . He could always change his mind so talk to him , I think that is really the best advice anyone can give you unfortunately :( Another child is just as big of a step as having your first , see what his thoughts and feelings truly are on it and if it's something that you feel like you can't say to him then write him a letter , he can then look back on it as and when to come to his true feelings on the matter , don't make any hasty decisions until both of your are completely 100% sure on it . You know you have us here to talk to if you ever need it but maybe put that across to your husband . I do hope that you will get one more child star :)
Oh and a quick update , I had to go to the hospital earlier for severe stomach pain , they did tests there for pregnancy and it all came back negative so I must have lost the baby last week but at least I now know what's going on :) x

Awwww Harlot I'm so so sorry..... what tests did they do? Blood test? Did you bleed last week? I'm sorry if I don't remember what happened, I got too many thoughts in my head. What's really upsetting too now is that I really think I'm ovulation and I just want to try.... I wonder if I haven't really ovulated the other cycles because this time it really hurts big time, bloated, painful down there...
And thank you so much for amazing word💜 I know I got you all here, especially you and Nigthfire😘 Thank you so much for your kind words.
I really appreciate it😉 I'm gonna see what hubby says.... I honestly don't want to tie my tubes... I feel I'm to young you know? Only gonna be 34 in June. Sigh... I'm happy you guys are here!!!

Harlot so sorry about your loss!

Star definitely think about moving that appointment if you aren't sure. That is an absolutely huge decision and you are not alone. Harlot and I are here if you need to talk hun. Hopefully your husband has more encouragement for you!!

Awwww Harlot I'm so so sorry..... what tests did they do? Blood test? Did you bleed last week? I'm sorry if I don't remember what happened, I got too many thoughts in my head. What's really upsetting too now is that I really think I'm ovulation and I just want to try.... I wonder if I haven't really ovulated the other cycles because this time it really hurts big time, bloated, painful down there...
And thank you so much for amazing word💜 I know I got you all here, especially you and Nigthfire😘 Thank you so much for your kind words.
I really appreciate it😉 I'm gonna see what hubby says.... I honestly don't want to tie my tubes... I feel I'm to young you know? Only gonna be 34 in June. Sigh... I'm happy you guys are here!!!
They did a few different pregnancy tests , I should be getting my blood test results today with any luck .
I do think your best bet will be to move your appointment to a later date and really talk about things with your husband but then if he doesn't want any more children I thought he might have got his tubes tied , ah were always here x

Trust me... I have talked to hubby before that he could go do the snip snip... but he doesn't want to and then he joked about if we ever got divorced he might want kids again Daaahhhh... doesn't make any sense!! I know he was just joking, he has dark humor lol.. but if that's the case then why not give me another last child with him?
I don't think it's the case because we are stuck like gorilla glue and are happy together. I think it's more manly pride that's at stake and that he feels less of a man if he goes through with the procedure:haha:
Guys are weird like that lol.
He didn't mention anything yesterday coming home, nada.... but I did noticed he was humbled and was constantly saying nice things to me to make me feel better... I think I'm gonna let him chew on this thought for a while and maybe he changes his mind. Oh I'm praying everyday now that God will change his heart💜

Hopefully he will stew long enough that he'll change his mind. Fx for you hun.

Men need to grow up...simple procedure for them..huge procedure for us and yet they expect the women to get their tunes tied. Silly boys and their pride and masculinity.

Give him abit of time and I'm sure he will come round to the idea , it took my other half nearly 2 years to agree to have another child , he kept saying it wasn't the right time for him , silly right ? When were the ones that have to carry the baby , so don't lose hope :) x

Awwww thank you to you both😘 I will have faith I promise!!! I will pray every night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->