Sooooooo is this bfp? Update no bleeding, squinters, hcg 2?????

Pretty sure bfp. Woke up way too early and peed on one a few minutes ago. Line is faint again but there again. I remember them getting darker as they sit so I'll wait a bit and snap a pic and share. For some reason DH is still home and asleep on the couch so I can't obsess over this like I would like to.

Hard to capture a decent pic without sunlight so I will add another later. Top is yesterday bottom today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 123
One more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 97
I keep thinking it will show up better in the next pic, but it doesn't lol. I'll add more later when the sun is up and husband is GONE so I can come out of the bathroom.

Certainly looks like bfp hun, hurry up sun and hubby to go haha!!!

I'm not seeing anything and im usually good at line spotting, but can see it clearly on the tweak?!

I'm not seeing anything and im usually good at line spotting, but can see it clearly on the tweak?!

I'm just taking crap pics. Definitely visible IRL. But I'll take more when the sun is up.

It's obviously there as im the only one not seeing it but it's not helped by the fact I have a 2 year old hanging off my head!

He's gone! And it's light outside. Comparatively, it's a little lighter than yesterday's. But still there. Don't know if I should feel worried that it's lighter. Or maybe my morning pee sucks too. Yesterday's is on top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 125
Well I feel like you just can't see either of them! Annoying. Wish I had a better camera than my phone.

The POAS urge is strong. Peed on my last frer with like eighth MU and there's no doubting this one. There and pink. Glad to know for sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 135
I can see a faint line on the last one you posted :thumbup:

Last one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 117
I can see faint lines on most of the pictures but if it were me I'd just see how things progress over a few days before assuming bfp. Only cause first response are terrible at the moment. Hopefully it progresses to nice dark lines for you though! Good luck!

No, it's definitely Bfp. I know the pics SUCK. But there are lines on all three, the most recent one being darkest and no squinting (or doubting). Now I'm just trying to decide how to tell DH.

Definitely bfp hun!! Latest test is definitely darker. Congratulations!!!

Wow ! Congratulations! Good luck telling your other half Hun xx

Definitely see it on mlst of the pics, and for sure the last one. When we had an unexpected c/p last year, i was so nervous to tell hubs since we weren't ready to try yet. When i did tell him, he was shocked but so surprisingly supportive, i had wished i told him sooner.

Good luck to you and let us know what hubs says!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->