Sooooooo is this bfp? Update no bleeding, squinters, hcg 2?????

I see it on the #33 post photo.. Easily!!! Congrats Hun!!!

Thanks ladies. I'll get more pee sticks in a little while. I told hubby via text (I decided it was best just to let him digest, as I've had 24 hours to get used to the idea)... I wrote him a series of poems... lol it took him a minute, but he got it.

1.Remember that one night
When we had the slip?
Well, the sperm hit the mark,
And you're getting the snip!

2. Because my dear husband
Hasn't learned how to zip it
He got me knocked up...
And now he has to snip it!

3. Roses are red
Hobos are poor...
Let's hope we're not,
We're gonna have four!
Kids, that is.

I'll update when I test again... maybe tonight or tomorrow not sure. My fmu today was crappy.

Best of wishes , my tests started out very very faint but now darker then the control

Those look like bfps to me congrats. How did hubby take it? I love the poem you wrote what a fab idea to break it to them gently :) x

Hubby took it well. I asked if he was upset and he said he would never be upset about that (another baby)

I ran out and got some frer and Walmart cheapies and took one of each. The Walmart cheapie looks negative and the first response has that same super faint line. I'm going to try not testing tomorrow just to give it time and stop stressing myself out, but it's hard to resist I used to be a true POAS aholic. But testing every 8 hours isn't making it look sticky lol so A break would be best. Will update soon.

Love the poem! Congrats on your wonderful surprise!

I'm irritated that this frer is fainter than yesterday's and earliers. I really just don't like not knowing what's going on. I can't remember even though I've done this four times before how long it takes to get from super faint line to darker line. Probably will do fmu tomorrow and if it's another squinted I'm going to be frustrated... I'm tired after crap sleep last night because of this stress, and I hate having to go to bed feeling unsure still. K sorry, rant over.

Glad hubby took it well. I really hope the lines start to get darker for you soon its always hard being in limbo especially when your a poasaholic and can't possibly wait two days for the hcg to build up lol (or is that just me?). I'll keep my eye out for tomorrows instalment x

FMU today and it looks negative or nearly negative. I'm thinking this might wind up being a CP? We'll see if my period starts soon... But all four frers had lines, two of which were NOT squinters, so I'm pretty sure it was positive. I'll update when I know for sure.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a CP. all the best xx

What a roller coaster! Will keep my eye out for an update.

I know you were torn on this but i hope you get the outcome you want. Also, hope hubs takes this as a sign to get the snip finally ;)

I think hubs has taken this as a sign that he's not ready to be permanently done :/ lol. I am slightly relieved but a little sad. I'm out of frer but I'll take another first sinal tomorrow just to make sure. Thank you ladies :heart:

Aww well it sounds like ultimately this is a good thing, as it sounds like you'll be at it again in the future ^_^ hope the line gets darker now though!

Super duperest faint line on first signal this morning (unless I'm just looking really hard because of all this mess.)... really wish I had a first response here.... I might get one later if I go out, this stuff is messing with my head. If it's not going to pan out, I just want AF to show. Ugh.

Are first signals bad for the "strip" or is a line really catching my eye? I actually did my last two FS because it happened on the first one and I wanted to see if it happened again.

Can you post a photo? Did it happen on all of the tests? My experience is the antibody strip is pretty hard to see. It's usually pretty obviously negative....but, like all the tests, if you stare long enough you might see something haha. Also, i've seen them get evaps so disregard after a reasonable amount of time.

Almost ALL of the first signals have evaps, pretty nice bfp looking ones too. I'll try to get a pic but probably won't come across as all my darn frers pictured bad. But I'll try!

lol I'm sure it's nothing. I just need af.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 83
Outside pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 51
Another super faint positive on frer. Obviously not viable but WTF ladies! I realize you probably can't see the line. I'll use my hubby's phone in a few...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583