Sooooooo is this bfp? Update no bleeding, squinters, hcg 2?????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 68

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 87
Hope you guys can see but even if not.... What do you think.. Positive the day before yesterday, negative yesterday, faint positive again today... Is it just hanging on by a thread?

I can see the line in the second picture for sure. It also looks pink to me!!

Yeah it's def there :( I'm just confused and over it. Pretty sure its a chemical but yesterday test was pretty much negative and today we have a faint line again.

Was it the same test? Hate to say it but looks like maybe a failing implantation/slow rising hcg. Alternatively, if it's getting darker, you may have had twp eggs, kne started to implant and failed, then the second worked. Less likely but possible.

I've pretty much only been using frer. Today's is about the same I think. I think I will just quit testing.... Don't think there is much point anymore!!

OH I'm sorry! I hope it all works out! And it sounds like if this pregnancy doesn't progress, your husband is ready to try again!

Tests have been negatives and squinters since. Today was a squinter but dark enough for me to say okay I'm done, and so I went in for beta-- and beta was a TWO. Uploading pic of today's squinter. I might just get one more batch of tests to see what happens. Could frer be picking up a TWO?!

I tweaked so you guys could see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 47
I swear bnb loses some of the detail. Here's the original.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 74
Anyway. So. I've still been getting these super faint lines. But today hcg was 2. I'm not sure what to think. Have I gotten bad tests? Is frer super sensitive? Could the betas be wrong? I've never gotten lines like these and not been pregnant. And I'm SURE the first one I posted on this thread was a true bfp, as was the one the next day. So I'm just confused. Any input ladies?

I've tried reading a lot on tests and from one site I read is that FRER can't tell you how much HCG is there but it will tell you if any is there. I think FRER is very sensitive and I was getting positives 2 days before I had my HCG checked which ended up being at 10. So I really think it may have been reading the 2 that was there. Good luck to you on your next cycle! Or this one if its very very early! Fx for ya!

I pretty much decided to forgo a repeat, as my tests are lighter now than they were last week. So not pregnant even if I WAS pregnant. I just can't believe frer would be picking up a non pregnant hcg level! I have to tell myself no more tests. It's hard.

My guess is you may be one of the few ladies that always has a small amount of hormone in your body. Maybe it's just residual from your pregnancy? Regardless, i'd say if you insist on tests, pick up one with a higher sensitivity so you aren't playing the guessing game with the frer. If you see a line on others tests, then you'll know your level is high enough to register as actually being positive. Hope that made sense...

Good luck to you.

How confusing, if you haven't started bleeding Id probably put it down to bad tests, or too sensitive tests which ever way you look at it - they really need to sort that out!

frers are truly evil. i tested my husbands pee as well as my own pee on CD1 (i was 1 day post AF) and there was a faint line believe it or not! i think the frer company needs to step up their game.

I'm truly just shocked! I'm moving on though. I will x off frer. Maybe I'll invest in some wondfos to have on hand for when I want to test. Anyway, I bought s thermometer Sonincan start bbting again, so soon there won't be any big questions like this.

Thank you ladies for the support!

I know this post isnt active anymore but i just wanted to say every NEW frer test ive taken these past few months has been just like yours with faint pink lines so had blood test to be sure and was negative so i think these new frer's are crap! sorry you had to go through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->