South West Devon & Cornwall meet number 2

I'm just wondering. I dont really know anybody on here, who's going and how old are your babies, and where do u live.

I'm Katie, I'm 24, I live in Dawlish and I am Mummy to James who is 15 weeks old.

OFF TOPIC

I asked this leading upto the last meet, but thought I would ask again before I go off and book anything.

Do any of you want to have any kind of private scan in the next 6 months?

I think we pay more for these down in the SW because there's less demand.
I figure if a few of us were booking, I might be able to get us a % discount.
So it wouldn't matter if some wanted 4D and others just a regular 2D sexing scan etc.

Seeing as we're moving East on this one, maybe the place in Cullumpton or somewhere would be better.

Anyone who's interested PM me :)

I don't want to say my real name on here (it's not bethany) but I'll pm it to you... I'm 23 (I'll be 16 days off 24 when we meet) and my gorgeous little boy is Alasdair. He was 1 on the 22nd of July and is very...'physical'. I think 'boisterous' describes him best. He likes climbing, chasing, building towers and going 'brmm brmm' with vehicles. He's not a talker yet but I'm happy with that :) I live in Exeter, just with Ally.

Wait!!Your name isn't Bethany?!?Now I feel like an idiot for constantly calling you Bethany :rofl:
I'm Jen,I live in Plymouth,I've got a little girl Ophelia who is 13 months and I'm 17 (nearly 18?) weeks pregnant with baby noII.
xxx

hello Jen and 'Bethany'.

Hello again k8y

Im Zoe, 22 with 11 month old Lucy and 9 weeks pregnant with number 2! Oh and im from weston super mare xx

I'm funny about my name on here too :blush:

But I'm 28, married 8 years last week :D, 26 weeks pregnant with our first :D, been working full time up until last week. Recently discovered that the best way to sum myself up is to say I honestly haven't been bored in over a decade - always battling away with some over the top project ;) But anyway I'll stop before I get into biography territory ;)

Was really lovely to meet up with the girls from last time - looking forward to the next one :D

aww hi girls, I'm Kate, I'm 24 from Torquay and I have an 8 month old daughter called Isabelle x x

Hello Kate, from Kate. lol

I forgot about the last one :( I am hoping to be able to come to this one but I don't drive very well so will have to really plan in advance. Can you pm me details as I don't come on much and struggle to find old threads when I do!!! My name is Tracey I am 30, live in Plymouth and have a little boy called Jensen who is 1. Thanks guys xx

Hey girls
I will be arriving at Bristol Temple Meads 11.12, Zoe said she doesnt mind getting me.
Is this time ok? Any earlier its double the price because i am traveling from bham. Any ideas on what time train to catch home, i have to book in advance!
x

I need to be home by 5 but as I'm in exeter, I can leave as late as 4.30. I imagine other people will be different tho.

Kracker, I'll be sure to pm you and will pm you my mobile number now just incase! Will be lovely to meet you and Jensen :)

so we going to be meeting at lunch time ish then?
Will message Zoe on FB about my train times x

I guess so, considering that people have to travel there and back. I'm easy, being so close and happy to fit in with whatever :)

okie i will book my tickets in a little while
I will also text Char&bump (well not bump anymore as kyla is here) let her know what the plan of action is x

Hello all - can I join??? :wave:

I never realised so many BnBers lived in the southwest. I'd love to meet up sometime x

Pink - Char had Kyla?! I miss so much not looking in every part of the forum lol. Are they both ok?

Gemz - it'll be great to meet you and have more toddlers to cause havoc in Dinkys! I was in there the other day and it was empty, let's hope it'll be like that the day we go lol.

in hospital still, just quickly popping on to check this and do my birth story! x

in hospital still, just quickly popping on to check this and do my birth story! x

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:
How are you my dear, thought you were is Hospital so didnt text.
You think you will be ok for meet?
Hope you and:baby: are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"