South West Devon & Cornwall meet number 2

I won't be on my own, I'll have the boy! But yeah see if anyone else confirms. I have no idea when/if Ally is gonna nap on friday, we have an appt at 9.50, an appt (in town) at 11.30. So Ally might sleep through the afternoon (in which case I might get to eat something!)

how grown up is Ophelia in your new avatar Jen?! Ally may have the teeth but he looks like such a baby in comparison!

I know,she is such a little person,not really a baby at all anymore :cry: She's verrrry independent too,I'm glad I have another one on the way or I would be a mess about the baby stage being well and truly over.
(and by the way,she's got 2 new teeth this week,she's clearly trying to catch up with Ally before the meet :) ) xxxx

Dawlish would be great, Its mad with holiday makers still. Glad the funfair has gone now.

I can't come :( My cousin from Australia is back for a few weeks and she's only in Devon on Friday :( Why did it have to fall on the same day??? Hope you girls have fun x x

aw kate! You should just bring her haha. We'll have to plan another soon with so many people unable to come :(

So there's:
Jen
Seraphim (spelling, sorry!)
Zoe
Pink
Me
Char?
Andine? (that might be spelt wrong too...)
Anyone else?

Jen - I'm keeping Ally in the baby stage for as long as possible. I am in denial that he is a toddler because I know I won't be having another til I find Mr Right!

I think Ally is about to get tooth number 16 but I've been thinking that for a while lol. He looks too grown up with all those teeth in his mouth :(

Right, gonna stop thinking about him growing up before I lose it! All you ladies with bumps/newborns, I'm gonna want to borrow your babies!

sorry girls I wont be able to make it on friday:0( can I come to the next one though please?:cry:

Hey me and Zoe are deffo coming, i am meeting her in weston then heading down from there, is meet time approx 12?
Jen i will pm you my number so thats another contact we have.
I am going to text Char now too
xx

I should be there around 12/12.30. I have Zoe and now Jen's number! See you all tomorrow x

Me and Pink will deffo be there! Same peeps as last time then! lol very excited! Has anyone got a postcode for dinkies as I aint got a clue where it is! xxxx

That is a verrrry good point Sparky,I have no idea where it is either.
I'll try and find a postcode
xxx

https://www.dinkysplay.co.uk/exeter.html xxxxx

I know where it is! Which isn't toooo useful as I'm not arriving with any of you. I'm well excited :D xxx

I could not have got on a train with the boy when he was only a few weeks old, if Char comes she's a braver, more capable Mummy than me!

woooohoooo that place looks nice, you will find me in the ball pit!! lol
Cant wait to meet you girls, i so want your advice on some things!
I have postcode written down too
xx

yey! Up early and all ready
Got towels to incase Seraphim goes into labour lol (only joking)
Got to nip and get petrol and a drink before I leave!
:happydance:

lovely to meet you all today! Even if I did spend half my time chasing after my little explorer :lol: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->