South West Devon & Cornwall meet number 2

i am still in hospital, could be til wednesday, but 4 some reason im getting internet free so i can keep popping on here.

Hoping all will be ok for the meet, is it definatly 4th?

Both doing ok, she's either sleeping eating or screaming the place down the entire time lol

x

Congrats Char!

Seems like there will be quite a few of us at this meet, am well excited!!! :wohoo: xx

10 days to go! When should we decide on a time? :D

Ah yes - geez don't let me forget heh ;)
Next Friday, right.

ok girls i cant see a time anywhere and i am going away for a few days now.
I am booking train tickers so i arrive at 11.00 ish and then my return isnt till a lot later (5pm) as they rain out of advance tickets for the time i want. Sparky hope this is ok. x

ok I'm going to go ahead and suggest a time (shocker!) based on pink's train. How about 12.30? How does that suit those travelling from plymouth/torquay/barnstaple/dartmoor etc?

I'm going to need to do a little bit before that because Ophelia will need feeding at 12 or she'll freak out :)
Unless me&Seraphim (assuming Im still getting a lift with you if thats ok hon and you havent decided you've had enough of me and are going to make me get a train :rofl: ) Anyway,unless we got there slightly early and grab Ophelia a sandwich from somewhere before we meet you?xxxx

we can also do 12! I was just thinking about pink and zoe and the time it might take them to drive. Ally is bloody unpredictable at the moment but will eat at some point. He'd probably eat at 11, 12 and 12.30! Dinkys do food but I dunno how good it is. It'd mean we could make sure we got in if there's like a 'lunch rush' tho :)

Im not sure what pink is doing now (will text her in a mo) but if im picking her up from bristol temple meads at 11.20 its an hour and a half drive from there so dont think i'll make 12! Pink was saying she'd drive to mine now but will double check with her and update when I know more.

Char are you able to come sweetie? xxx

Hey i am driving!
Sparks am i meeting you in weston? if so PM me details, can now meet at a earlier time as can set off earlier! lol
x

I may be late now or have to leave early as I have to get to an appointment (which at the moment is 'on friday afternoon' lol) but I'm determined to come for some of it, it's practically on my doorstep!

Shall we say 11.30/12? Jen, it's up to you as you've got Ophelia to feed! I'll pm kracker when we get a time set so hopefully she'll come with her LO and shall I let bambikate know on facebook? Is there anyone else we should be poking to come?!

hey girls I'll try and keep an eye on the thread for the times lol. We went to Dinky's the other week it cost about 10 quid for 2 diet cokes, a cheese and ham toastie and a cheese and cucumber baguette and for scrambled eggs and toast for izzy. Under 1's are free to use soft play and 1-5's are £1 each I think hth.

:wave: hey bethanylee thanks hun x x

over 1's are £2.50 which imo is a bit steep but worth it to keep them entertained lol. I have a play voucher this time tho woohoo!

hiya Id love to come to the meetup but Im a bit scared of getting lost Ive only been drivivng for a few weeks and havent driven very far yet lol Is exeter hard to get around?

ooh I have a 3 year old and a 9 month old

it's not difficult! I'm a crap driver and I manage (or did when I had a car!) I think things are fairly well sign posted. there is a little car park right outside Dinkys but it gets v.busy or mary archers is close too but that's one of those ones where you have to get a ticket on the way in from a machine by where you drive and I was always rubbish at lining the car up with the machine lol. or the quay car park is pretty close. You should come! Or you could always park and ride but I never understand how that works exactly...

thankyou! going to see how long it would take me to get there lol good ole route finder :0) I have a sat nav but it doesnt really help yet it just seems to make me more flustered hahaha

Hi girls!About 12 should be fine,I'll probably just give Ophelia a snack before we leave so I'll be able to get her lunch as soon as we get there. :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing everyone xx

I'm not going to able to make it :(

Such a bummer James has his last lot of Jabs and we have to go to this weaning talk. Not looking foward to it. If anyone fancies a mosy down to dawlish anytime soon we could meet for coffee?

So sorry.

we never got invited to the weaning talk! I felt so left out lol. I'm sure Ally would love a trip on the train out to Dawlish...after all the tourists have gone home lol.

I'm gonna be able to come for all of the meet now as my appt's been moved :) that's as long as Ally decides to play ball.

We can probably do a trip to Dawlish at some point too...
Maybe the next meet should be at Dawlish ;)
Bethany-who-isnt-really-called-Bethany,Im not 100% sure what time myself and Seraphim will be arriving but we will be there at some point earlyish afternoon,do you think the best plan might be that we text you when we leave Plymouth so youre not left waiting for 20 minutes or something on your own?Or obviously if more people confirm what time they'll be getting there it will be fine,just dont want you to be waiting on your own :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->