Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Sweden I also find them impossible but thought I would give it a go this cycle as I used the digital ones for the last two cycles and really didn’t want to fork out anymore. They are very hard to use as they work according to your particular body and hormones and everyone is different. In the past I’ve never gotten a line exactly matching the control but on my digital I always got a solid smiley on cd12. On my bfp cycle was the only time I got a solid smiley on both cd12 and cd13 so I’m pretty sure my lh surge happens almost on time each cycle.

I figure that it may be positive Tom at cd12 on schedule but these manual opks are really so confusing lol. In a worst case I will just end up tracking via cp, cm and temps.

I popped in a soft cup as well 30 mins after dtd just to keep everything in so even if my cervix softens and opens up more hoping it will help. My chart also had the same dip I get every cycle on cd10 and then it rises a little and I ovulate. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more clarity to everything.

I think your bd scheduling plan is on point - def wait to see if you’ve got a flashing or solid smiley tomorrow. We managed to bd early around 5pm while ds was busy with grandparents so it felt good not to do it too late as by the time we put ds to bed we’re both exhausted!

Ana glad you were able to get your opks! Mine looked like that on cd10 as well which was yesterday, and today I got darker lines so I think you may ovulate a little later? Prob because of the soy.

We all seem on track to O around the same time which is incredible.

And faith yes, we all really hope we’ll be joining you very soon! We don’t have mucinex but we do have cough syrups with guafenissein in. It doesn’t seem to do anything for me though personally as I’ve tried it when ttc previously. I have heard a lot of ladies have great luck with it though! My doses of omega and the RLT seem to have improved my cm tenfold this cycle so I’m happy in that department.

I’m glad about your symptoms they seem spot on and I’m sure your little been is thriving! Can’t wait for you to update after your scan :flower:

So I did one more opk tonight at 10pm and the line is back to almost positive and hasn’t gotten lighter so I may most likely get my positive on cd12 tomorrow.

I just realized I only have 2 opk tests left :dohh: so after tomorrow I’m not going to be doing anymore opks and will just track off cm, cp and temps.

I removed my softcup before bed just now and had the stretchiest ewcm I’ve ever had ever- must have stretched about 8 inches without exaggerating!! Cervix was super high almost unreachable and very soft, but still not properly open. Thinking I will O by tomorrow night Thursday cd12 or on time at cd13 Friday.

Pic is cd11 10pm test

86D97722-267F-428B-8AE6-67F0E8710EBC.jpeg

Fmu test cd12 - 8am

The test line came up before the control this time, but only a thin line in the test part seems really dark / as dark as the control.

Will use the last test in a few hours.

Getting lower back pain today which usually means O is close.

C0706DD8-7694-4171-8F66-E0CE395D72F4.jpeg

Oh that looks like you’re heading to O Tesh! Bet that afternoon one is a for sure positive!

Anababe let’s hope you are going to O a little later this month. How are your temps looking today?

I’ve woken to tons of EWCM, a high soft and open cervix but still a flashy smiley! I’ll do another one this afternoon and I have a feeling I might get a solid smiley. It will be incredible if I do as I’ll be Oving substantially earlier!

It’s so insane we are all taking soy and so close in our cycles!!

Thanks Sweden I def think I will surge today as I do usually surge on cd12. I have been reading that if even a portion of the test line is as dark or darker than the control to take it as a positive as it is picking up the concentration of lh still.

I have no control so I’m probably going to use my last one just now lol I’m so impatient.

I soooo hope you get your solid smiley today!!!! That will mean we will ovulate around the same time how lovely!

Ana how are your opks looking today? I hope you’ve got some progression. The soy shouldn’t make us ovulate too differently from our norm so I’m guessing you will ovulate soon as well!

I’m happy if I surge today because we bd’d Yesterday afternoon and then will do again this afternoon and then again tomorrow. Maybe a day after just to be extra covered.

I’m calling it!!

Got my positive bang on time cd12! My last test too lol.

I’ve never got a test line that dark on these before. All the O signs are there as well get slight cramping again on left and right side near my hips and lower backache off and on.

3468A80C-D813-4317-BBB1-7680F133749A.jpeg

Yay tesh that's a definite positive!!

Temp gone up for me a little today I think I ov'd a day early at CD9 the cramps were so strong that day. I'm gutted, we didnt even BD last night because my partner was tired after being busy all day and I didnt want to keep pressuring him.

I'll do an opk in a min, if it's slightly fainter then I know I've missed my surge. If my temp doesn't drop tomorrow a little then FF will put crosshairs on CD9.

Nothing we can do this month if that's the case just bad luck with timing for them two days I lost.

So exciting Tesh!!! I’d be calling it too!!

Let’s hope your OPK is darker Anababe!

Thanks girls xx

Ana I wouldn’t count yourself out just yet. Your temps don’t seem consistent are u taking them at different times? If so you may not be able to accurately use them.

Fingers crossed your opk is even a bit darker today please post your test! Also how is your cm and cp atm?

Barely even a line on the opk this morning. I do usually temp consistently yeah but I woke up at 5am today which is a couple of hours earlier than usual. I temped again at my usual time which was higher so I used the earlier temp as it was after a longer sleep.

Cm is completely dry, I'm fairly certain I've missed it but will keep going for a couple of days til FF confirms it.

My temps were a bit different during my period this time took a while to drop below last cycles coverline that's why my chart looks quite rocky at the moment, if I discard them early high temps it doesn't look so bad.

Not alot I can do if we have missed it, just have to wait and see what tomorrow temp is like.

Top and middle are 6:30pm and 10pm last yesterday, bottom is fmu today at 8am.

Arrggh I'm so annoyed, everything just seems to have got in the way of BD this cycle. Nevermind least I can say it's my fault and not my body not working. Just wish I could get my ov a bit later, even my usual CD10 is a bit early.

20190321_092336.jpg

I’d say keep BDing and do OPKs for a couple more days just in case! Def don’t go on CM as a sign with the soy.

Why do you want to Ov later? Is there a benefit to it? I’m a late Over normally and hate the wait to Ov!

Tesh- just drank my grapefruit and had a cup of tea this morning. I’ll pee soon and then not drink again until I need to pee at which point I’ll test again- that was around 14.00 yesterday!

I dont know about early ov I just assumed it was better to have it around CD12-14. I thought maybe if I'm ovulating too early my eggs may not be as mature but I could be wrong. I do prefer having shorter cycles as is not as long to wait! but I just thought maybe that's something that may be causing me not to fall pregnant. I'm probably wrong I do over worry about everything in life not just TTC related stuff :dohh:

Will see what tomorrow brings!

Ana I agree with Sweden it can’t hurt to bd in the mean time and continue your opks, just IN CASE the soy does in fact make you O later.

Even if you did ovulate cd 10 you still may have a small chance if still catching the egg. And with ttc anything is possible sometimes. I definitely have heard stranger things happening!

Sweden that sounds like a good plan! Can’t wait for your result!!

Ahh ok Anababe! I hadn’t thought of it like that- I’ve just heard oving late is bad! Guess you’re screwed either way!

Still flashing smiley here! I have 11 sticks left so might do another tonight.... as going off last months it should be Sunday so that gives me the chance to test a couple of times a day until then. I’m just screwed if it doesn’t happen then but think it should!!

Fingers crossed Sweden. I've never used the digi ones so not sure how they work, do you need to wait for a solid smiley now for it to be a positive?

Well, just shows how quick things can change.. after my posts this morning I started getting twingy ovary pains on one side, it's been a couple of hours now and I've just been to the toilet and check cp (Which was low this morning and dry) and it's super high and soft and a really good start of ewcm! I dont believe how that's changed in the last 3 hours. Will BD every day now and hopefully still catch it!

Just taken another opk, it doesn't seem to have got any fainter on this one? Bottom one is the one I've just taken at 12pm

No it’s definitely not fainter- I’d say a tad darker actually! So exciting you’re not out this month! I had a feeling you’d message and say that you’re still in for this month!

Yes the digi ones track both your estrogen and LH. So you get flashing when estrogen increases and your entering fertile window and then solid smiley when it detects your LH surge! I’ve decided I will test this evening. I’ve started getting twinges now so think I will O soonish!

Sweden fingers crossed for that solid smiley later. If not I really think you may get one tomorrow! Praying it’s soooon!!!

Ana yay those are great signs!! And it could be my eyes but it looks slightly darker than the fmu test. Fmu doesn’t really seem to yield good results unless you’re close to your surge. Fingers crossed your temps stay low tomorrow!! You’re still in the game!!

Twinges are still there for me So paying close attention as I usually feel myself ovulate. We will bd at about 5pm today and then around 9-10am tomorrow morning. I think that will give us the best chances esp if my surge was detected this morning and I ovulate between this evening and tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->