Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Sweden I also have one test left from last cycle haha

I think the tests do both good and harm. It’s good as it sort of gives something to do to get through the tww instead of just guessing. It also gives us hope and something to hold onto. I also love the whole experiment of it all to see how early I can spot it as with ds I got a very faint positive on cd8. So I like testing to see if it will be the same or if my body will do things differently.

It’s also horrible because testing and getting nowhere or testing and falsely thinking u are getting somewhere is painful.

But I prob will start early (no shame) just especially if the tww is dragging!

I soooo sooo hope I get your flashing smiley this evening or by tomorrow! Come on lh surge!!

My cervix still feels high, slight softer than earlier and slightly more open too. I hope it will continue to get softer and more open! I’m going to be checking every hour lol. As soon as it’s open enough I’m going to pop in the soft cup. Fluid is still slippery and more watery now- I usually have more watery cm around actual ovulation so everything seems more or less on track.

Last edited:
Exactly! I’m definitely not doing ICs. I have one left over from last cycle I think that I guess I’ll end up using. But thinking if I order 3 FRERs that I’m covered from 8dpo until 11/12 when AF normally shows.

I’ve just spent soooo much money on these clearblue digis and the soy etc. I feel a bit guilty! But hoping this is our month and I don’t fork out a fortune again next month!

Currently led in bed with my legs in the air- hahaha :spermy::spermy::lol::lol:

Haha you go girl ;) yay for bd. I’m trying to wait until 5pm or until my cervix feels slightly more open- it is getting softer so that’s a good sign.

I haven’t tested with these cassette tests before hopefully they will be fine! But I’m done with those IC tests got too many ‘lines’ lol. I will use my last midstream if I feel I see something proper. I just know the tww is going to drive me bonkers and I haven’t even ovulated yet! (Close though!)

What cycle number is this for you ttc #2? This will be my third! It took me 15- 17 cycles for ds- really praying this month is our lucky month!!!

Dh and I are going for a night out later I’m not sure if I want to drink or not in case it affects my temps tomorrow morning... but I know I’m really going to want my glass or two of red wine!

This is cycle 4 actually TTC. We were using natural family planning but towards the end of last year started slowly relaxing with that and taking ourselves closer to O each cycle. But from December we decided we wanted to try but i was Oving then so only got in one BD that cycle. So had only two cycles with temping and good timing before this cycle!

Really Hope this is our month too and we get our December bubbas!

Seems we are both properly in our third cycle ttc.

I think I may have ovulated earlier when I felt that tightening and hip pain because my right boob is really sore on the side. I haven’t felt my usual stabbing ovary pain though which makes me wonder... I guess it can be different each cycle and because of the soy...

Am now also lying with my legs in the air lol :-=:o decided to just syringe them in and wait half an hour before inserting the soft cup.

Good idea Tesh, my two oldest sons were conceived with a syringe and legs up method.. worked great Haha

Cp is low firm and closed for me now so ov has definitely happened over the last couple of days. God I hope we made it in time! FF Is saying I'm 3dpo but i think I'll take that as 1dpo today, them cramps yesterday have got to be ov and my boobs got really sore then too. Guess I'm the first to step into the 2ww.. hope you both ov soon!

I cant buy pregnancy tests online, I just use them too quick if I've got them too far in advance. I wouldn't be able to wait haha I will prob buy a frer for 10dpo, I'm also not doing the ICs this time, I'm so sick of seeing lines that are not real!

I definitely think you still have a shot Anababe!!

Exciting you think you have Oved Tesh and looks like you have had great timing! Do you normally get a clear temp rise day after or are you a slow riser?

Tested again and still flashing! My feeling is I will get a solid tomorrow afternoon- so fingers crossed!!!

Ana I def think you are in with a small chance, fingers crossed for a miracle baby!

Sweden I get a clear temp rise after Ov. And by today’s temp I def ovulated yesterday so am officially 1 dpo and in the tww.

Dh and I went out last night and got back late, ended up dtd again at around 1am! lol

My cervix was also super opened when I checked and removed the soft cup so hoping the few extra spermies got to where they need to be. I can only hope now.

My cm is still watery today but I have a feeling it will change during the course of today.

How is it looking with you? I am praying you get your solid smiley today!!!

Last edited:
Yay to the TWW!!! And great you got in another BD!

I’m hoping I’ll join you soon! Still a flashing smiley but really hoping I’ll get a solid one this afternoon! My OH is now unexpectedly going to have to go away for work from Monday evening until Thursday so REALLY hoping I ov by Monday!

My signs are not too great this morning but hoping they’ll improve in a few hours like yesterday!

Oh no Sweden, hopefully you guys will get a chance to get one last bd in on Monday before your OH leaves!

From your previous charts it does look like you’ll ovulate tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for you that you do!

Any ovulation signs yet?

Haven’t had any more ovary twinges from 5pm last night. Really hoping I ovulated yesterday as I had quite a bit to drink yesterday and my temp was 36.8 when I took it. But I adjusted it to 36.4 .

I will keep checking cm and cp just to be sure.

Yay Tesh glad you O'd and managed to get another BD in!

I'm fairly certain I ovulated on CD11 going off cp, cm and cramps. I went to take my temp this morning and battery dead in thermometer!!! Oh no :dohh: So.. if the batt was dying do you think that could have affected my temps in the days leading up to it, maybe that's why my temps were a bit up and down, either way I'm going for this 2ww without temping because I cant get another now til next week! We managed another BD yesterday so I'm almost sure that we have caught the day of ov and the day after. I had to discard a couple of temps on FF just to move the crosshairs as I cant keep looking at it saying I ovulated on CD9, temps are looking more like my previous cycles now.

Hope you get your solid smiley today Sweden!

Ah Ana sucks about the thermometer. But great that you got another round of bd in!

I would think that a dying battery would affect the reliability of the temps. I guess you are now just winging this cycle and going with the flow- that’s great it actually seems less stressful!

I don’t have any pre-ov symptoms yet. Usually I have lotiony cm and feel a bit crampy. But there’s still time for that so we’ll see!

Even though we got in a good amount of bd I feel a bit out this cycle. Like maybe 70% in and 30% out lol. Can’t wait for this tww to be over!

I think I may double my soy dose next cycle if this one doesn’t work out. And that will be my last soy cycle that I will try. Will prob give it a break after one more try.

It’s my sisters baby shower next week Saturday so will be occupied with that. And I’ve got a second round of assignments due April 15th so will prob get cracking on those.

Hmm I Didn’t experience any of my normal ovulation pain I usually do this time. Just that tightening/stitch for about an hour.

Praying I had a strong ov still

I’ve also noticed less twinges than I had with my DD this time Tesh. Hope it’s not a problem!

I was feeling down and like we were going to be out as 12.00 test still flashing! But just checked and I’m full SHOW with gorgeous clear EWCM. We will be BDing tonight for sure and I’ll test again when I next need to pee. Got 5 sticks left so hoping I get a surge at least on one of them as not sure I can justify spending another €30 when I’ve already bought 2 this month....

Our DD at her grandparents now until tomorrow lunch so we can get some adult time together and relax a bit!

Yay Sweden!!! Perfect time to bd!! Get all those spermies where they need to be!

You’re super close now I def think that solid smiley is around the corner.

I also hope the lack of twinges isn’t a problem this time.. I can’t wait to know already and it’s only like 1dpo lol. God help me in this tww it’s already driving me crazy hehe

Still no solid smiley. Eughhhh. I’ve started trying to interpret the lines on them now which I’ve been reading you shouldn’t try but one line has been dark and getting darker until my most recent test which it is slightly lighter. I’m guessing this is the estrogen, the other has been faint but getting slightly darker. I’m guessing this is the LH. So I might test again one more time today. I’ve got 4 sticks left so leaves me with 3 tomorrow. I got my solid tomorrow morning last cycle but just want to see it ASAP this time.

On my clear blue digis (not the advanced the normal ones) I always had a look at the line and it usually looked light at the beginning and gradually got darker.

When I got my solid smileys the test line always looked as dark as the control.

Does the lh line look as dark as the control line yet or does it look almost ?

Well that’s the thing, I’ve read the advanced don’t have a control. It’s two lines for two different hormones. I thought one was a control but apparently not... which makes sense as the “control” has varied in intensity- not by much but also I’ve only started looking at the lines the past couple of days.

My CP is changing so much. It was show and now more medium, medium but open. Normally I can really tell I’m going to O due to loads of EWCM so finding this stressul as EWCM is so scarce. I dont drink when TTC but tempted to have a glass of wine tonight to calm me!

I REALLY need to O tomorrow!!

Cp can be so confusing I agree. It can change so quickly too - like yesterday i was so worried my cervix wasn’t opened but by the evening I was SHOW and through early the next morning then I felt it closing up again. It just stayed open for a few hours. I think just stick with your plan and continue to test as planned.

You haven’t got your solid yet so having a glass of wine shouldn’t affect much.

I think stress can also push back O... maybe just try to not think about it too much and do the one more test later. For me very last evening urine or second morning urine seems to give me better results. But if the lh line is getting slightly darker then it should be very soon that you will get a solid.

Here are pics so you get what I mean. Top 3 yesterday bottom 3 today with the bottom being most recent.

I think estrogen is the right line and LH left.... I could be wrong as there is little out there on them!

215F8A0F-026E-47EC-914D-7447B0EC6F82.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"