• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Thank you! I’m not normally this crazy in the Ov wait I promise. It’s the soy throwing off my signs makes me anxious and I think these CB OPKs add stress- not sure I’ll use them again. Not these advanced ones anyway.

I absolutely do not think you are crazy. If you are crazy then I’m probably clinically insane by now lol.

I consider nothin to be crazy when it comes to ttc, it’s a crazy business after all!

I think these advanced digis are a bit confusing. I like the ones that give u a plain circle for negative and then a solid once you get your surge. The flashing smileys just seem to get hope up!

But going on the intensity of the lines I am pretty sure it’s today or latest tomorrow. With that being said your bd schedule seems perfectly planned x

Hi! Been so busy last couple of days not had two mins to get online properly.

Sweden I really hope you get your solid smiley today, I have no clue how those tests work but the bottom lines are looking promising.

Well I'm 2/3dpo and the twinges/cramping has only just stopped today, Friday was the worst but I still had them on and off yesterday. I've got the lowest chance this cycle but still got everything crossed we caught it, you never know. I'm just going to have a laid back 2ww this time if I can and not think too much about it.

I'm going for one more soy cycle after this then having a break completely from ttc and charting etc next cycle is our 7th and it's kind of taking over my life now. My partner says he feels like a machine because I only use him when I'm ovulating. So it's just getting to us both I think, we need to make it fun again.

Obviously hoping none of us make it to another cycle and we can join the pg boards!

Thanks both of you!

Love the idea of a laid back TWW Anababe. I feel the stress really doesn’t help TTC!

I say that and I’m here going backwards and forwards. Part of me wonders if I might have ovulated yesterday now. My temp went up this morning but I also took it an hour earlier so it might have been higher at the same time. But I also was a reallllyyyy restless sleeper last night. My CP is starting to feel a little post-ov but It could also just be getting pissed at all the fiddling. Just suddenly thought if some people don’t get peaks and you can continue to get high even after o then it might be a possibility.

Not going to check CP until this evening now, and I’ll take an opk then too. I was so positive about this month with timing and oving early and now I’m in limbo and going crazy.

Ana sounds good! A relaxed tww seems ideal. It helps to have things to take your mind off the tww. How was your dd’s birthday? I’m sure she was thrilled about the pony! That was my dream when I was little hehe

I will also be doing one last round of soy if I don’t catch this cycle but reallllly hoping this is it. Even a small chance is still a chance and your cm and cp on cd11 look promising!

Sweden I def think O is still coming for you, but if not at the very least you are covered for the most important days.

I think the fiddling does affect things- I notice my cervix went into optimal position when I had left it alone for a good 8 hours! Lol

You were right Tesh definitely not Oved. Cracked and checked CP and I’m pretty near SHOW again.

I’ll do one OPK this evening and the other tomorrow. I think I’d probably be better off not doing them at this point and just BDing but I’m so eager to get it confirmed.

Sweden I think that’s a good plan. I completely get your need to confirm it. I am exactly the same. It was driving me crazy with my almost close opks and the very last one proved to be the one I got my positive on. The exact same thing happened to me last cycle. My last digi and bam a solid smiley.

I really have a feeling you will get your solid this evening and if not this evening tomorrow morning. If you do the morning one I would recommend using a second morning wee instead of the first one.

I can’t wait to hear how your opk goes later. Everything crossed for you xx

Still flashing this afternoon but I’m feeling calmer as I’m definitely SHOW now, got EWCM and getting twinges/pain. So maybe in the morning. But I think I’ll def ov by Tuesday at the latest and as long as that happens we are in for a good shot!

Ah sorry Sweden... but great news about your cervix! Ov has to be soon!

How was the darkness of the line on the test?

It was about the same as this morning. I decided to just have a quick glance and not try and interpret as I’ve seen mixed things on what the lines mean so don’t want to try and guess.

It’s my last stick and same as you last cycle I got my positive with that. But it’s not going to really make a difference anyway, we will BD if it’s solid, and we will BD if it’s not. I just really hope I ov by Tuesday!!

I think that’s a super positive attitude!

And you’re right it won’t really change anything with regard to bd. Fingers crossed for O by Tuesday!

hope you get your solid smiley in the morning Sweden but if not you have done everything you can. I also agree about not testing fmu with opks, mine are always light if I use fmu. I try to do 10am for my morning one and then around 8pm if I’m testing twice or 3/4pm and 10pm if I’m getting close and testing 3 times a day.

Tesh CD11 was the only day I had ful SHOW with cp so I’m kind of holding on to that! I’m a serial cp checker too it drives me mad lol

My dad was just so shocked she cried bless her, she thought she was just coming to see my horse when she saw the birthday banners on the other stable she was so overwhelmed it was lovely to see. Hoping it’s a good incentive to keep her work at school and behaviour at home a bit better. She’s 8 going on 18 with her attitude at the moment haha

Here she is full of smiles <3

001DE818-79CC-460D-AABC-1A89740779DE.jpeg

Aw Ana that is adorable!! They both look so cute in the pic! 8th birthday definitely made right there :D

Ana if the swimmers got there then I don’t see why just dtd in O day shouldn’t be successful. I think u caught it just in time.

I also only had my show for about less than 12 hours Like my body was being bitchy about it lol!

My dh did tell me today he couldn’t believe how open it felt (sorry tmi!) so I’m hoping and praying that last round of bd got the swimmers where they need to be.

3dpo tomorrow and only symptom so far was sore side boobs on the right side day of and after O. It seems to be going away now or is only slightly there on and off. Other than my boobs feel fuller nothing else.

I used to get sore boobs straight after O when I was ttc ds :( so makes me feel out. But I haven’t had sore boobs after O since ds was born. In fact I never got pms after my pregnancy with him! So I think ttc is bringing out all the pms or could just be the isoflavones!

Awhhhh that’s so cute Anababe! She’s one luck girly to have you as a mamma!

Oh the crazy CP checking is really aging my hands from all the washing! They are really dry and cracking. I need to stop! So makes me feel better that you guys also do it obsessively too!

I’m glad I sounded positive to you Tesh! Not sure if that’s what I am- I think I’ve just realised I can’t do anymore so just kind of given up guessing. I feel wayyyy more relaxed which should hopefully help me O. I will need to seriously think about using these OPKs again as the flashing smiley is strsssful! I’ve read others get a bit crazy with it too. Part of me wonders if it delayed my O. But hopefully I won’t need to!

My gut says I’ll Ov tomorrow. That’s based on my CP and CM. I got pretty good at predicting from that previously but the soy has changed things slightly so we will see! I’ll be so happy if it does happen tomorrow!

Tesh that’s funny I always used to get sore boobs after Ov but after my DD I never seem to get that anymore! I can’t believe your 3dpo already! How long is your lp normally?

I def would chuck those advanced digi tests after this cycle! And hopefully u won’t need to buy anymore opks for a long looong time hehe they are rather stressful!

Haha how crazy that your sore boobs after O also disappeared. I was much more aware of the soreness even though it’s not severe, because I haven’t experienced it in almost 4 years!! These last two cycles my boobs got sore around 8dpo. It’s strange because the pain now seems to come and go throughout the day, def progesterone related though so praying I had a strong O enough to get the progesterone symptoms.

My luteal phase has always been 12 days but I noticed for the last two cycles on soy it’s added an extra day. So I’m going to say 12-13 days for this cycle. If AF doesn’t come on the 5th (13dpo) then I will know that I’m pregnant as I’ve never ever gone past 12-13 days except once with a chemical. How long is your luteal phase?

Last edited:
3dpo - temp is higher. From last night while putting ds to sleep I start to have mild af cramps ( sorry for tmi) but the type where you get pressure in your rectum and pulling in your legs and achey hips. It lasted a couple hours off and on. And had horrible lower backache throughout the night. I’m also breaking out in tiny tiny little pimples under my chin and jaw?! Never in my 31 years have I ever had a pimple there and I usually break out with one tiny pimple on my forehead in the tww :( this progesterone def seems stronger this cycle. Boobs feel more sore on the sides today.

How is everyone this morning?

Great your progesterone seems strong Tesh! The symptoms sound promising. I really hope this is your cycle!

Afm- my opk malfunctioned this morning. It didn’t start flashing the test symbol once I’d peed. Luckily I dipped it so took it out- returned it and dipped again. It took a while but it started to process. I got a flashing smiley once again. Now it’s up to the gods really. We will try to bd tonight, and just pray I ov by Tuesday or even weds. Thursday is least ideal.

Curse these flashing smileys!!! Well at least you don’t have to have the stress of doing the opks anymore so really hope you feel more relaxed. Fx for an open cervix today for your last round of bd! Really really praying you will O by tomorrow [-o&lt;

I see your temp is slightly lower today so hopefully that’s your dip before your spike! Are you still drinking your tea etc? I wonder if the grapefruit juice prolonged the estrogen in your system? It’s supposed to prevent the metabolism of estrogen so it hangs around longer.

I haven’t drunken the grapefruit for a while now as got worried about the OPKs and the estrogen. I only drank it two days and then stopped. I waited for the flashing smiley before drinking it so it didn’t create a false positive. I have read clomid can make you get false flashing smileys though, but figured as I had three days low fertility before the flashing the soy couldn’t have impacted the result by then- maybe I was wrong!

I’m so crazy though as tempted to go get normal OPKs now so I have an idea how close ov is if the lines are slightly dark. But it seems a pointless waste of money BD wise, I just want to know. Can you read the lines on the normal clearblue OPKs?

I think my stress pushed back O. I think I’m super sensitive to stress with regards to ov. The months when not TTC I Oved day 17/18 regularly, but as soon as I started TTC it’s gone irregular and up to day 20 and 22. Just think I need to relax......

I def think the stress affects us all when ttc. And then add soy into the mix and it’s just a stress cocktail.

I don’t think you’re supposed to read the lines on the digis at all but my lines corresponded to ovulation whenever I’ve used them. Maybe get some of the manual ones to confirm? They will also be cheaper esp if you just now waiting for your surge and it’s close. You can also test more often as well!

I don’t think soy will bring your ov too much closer than the norm so it’s prob just around the corner. I think your bd schedule is bang on though even if you O Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->