Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Ana I def think last nights test is the beginning of something. It’s really good the soy is not making u O super early this time that way you will have a nicely matured eggy!

Afm cervix is high and soft which is quite early. Had really painful ovulation type cramps on the left side today. Cm is lotiony though so not very close to O. I have been feeling more twinges and pain on my left side so I think I will probably ovulate from the left this cycle. I ovulated from the left as well when I conceived ds.

I don’t feel positive about this cycle neither do I feel negative. I def know I won’t be disappointed like last cycle if it’s bfn so I’ve got pretty neutral expectations. Feels so much better when the stress of trying is not there.

So glad your not feeling the stress of TTC Tesh, it does certainly make it easier to get through the month.

I’m pretty confused this cycle to be honest, still getting on and off ‘almost positive’ opks but nothing really dark just yet. Temp dropped yesterday and still low this morning so expected a positive today ready to ov tomorrow but cervix isn’t really what it should be and I’ve got creamy cm at the moment so definitely no fertile cm. worried I’m not going to ov at all as I haven’t gone past CD11 for a while. I can’t have already ovulated as I’ve had no cramps or anything at all and cm has just been creamy apart from that one day where I had a little bit of ewcm on CD6.

I have read that if you have regular cycles and know you ovulate not to take soy as it can actually stop ovulation! So kind of a bit panicked about that now. But still hoping maybe ov has just been delayed a bit and will happen soon.

Ana I think it may push your O date a little further from the norm. I think just keep doing your opks and monitor cm for now.

For the first time this cycle Ive actually had creamy cm cd9 and cd 10 today?? I never get creamy cm before O. My cervix is high and soft and not quite open so I’m thinking ovulation is still a few days away. I’m not using opks this month so just working off temps and cp/cm.

Sorry I have been MIA. I’ve really tried to relax and not focus on TTC this month. I’ve been a bit stressed with work too and tried to fix that so it doesn’t impact TTC.

I read you should ovulate between 5 and 10 days after stopping Clomid so seeing as soy is meant to act like clomid I’m guessing it’s the same. So I wouldn’t stress too much Ana, maybe take it as s sign the soy is working?!

I’m feeling exactly the same about this month Tesh. Neither positive or negative. Although I have entered a bit of a negative headspace in general where I’m certain I’ve become infertile since dd, and just keep getting very emotional. Not rational but worry is setting in.

Sounds like you’re both close to Oving at least. I’m CD 6- so last day of soy tomorrow. Then the Ov wait but think it will go quickly this month as we are away! I’ve not been temping but do think I should start, it’s nice to confirm you Ovd especially withtaking soy!

I used to have the same doubts when I was ttc ds, I convinced myself something was wrong with me and that I couldn’t carry (I had a procedure done a few years back before we started trying), but it was just a matter of time.

We had a group called positive thinking that I was apart of on here the month I conceived ds and I really think that helped to put my mind at ease and made me just let go and not over stress about ttc. I really think it affects a lot.

I def think start temping as soy can be unpredictable! At least u are going away for a bit which will make the days go faster until O.

Afm both dh and I came down with a horrible cold yesterday so we haven’t had one bd in yet. My cm isn’t fertile anyway so I’m just going with it. Hopeful we manage by this evening or tomorrow morning.

Today my cm still seems creamy but a bit more watery in consistency so maybe I’m getting closer.

Cd12 for me today. Managed to bd last night and this afternoon

Finally got first signs of ewcm last night and lots this morning. I haven’t taken anything to increase it this cycle so yay for getting ewcm on my own lol. My cervix is also high soft and open today so I’m guessing I will ovulate today or tomorrow.

Hard to track without opks but it’s def less stressful. I’ve felt a lot of ovary pains last night and this morning along with achey hips and slight cramping off and on.i don’t usually cramp during ovulation this is the first time. If I get a temp rise tomorrow will prob just bd again tomorrow just for good measure.

Temps are still low and have been quite consistent this cycle. Hoping the tww will not be anything like last cycle. After I confirm O I’m not going to test, I will just put it out my mind and test if af is late.

Still have a horrible head cold so I’m all congested and puffy, but thankfully just a day or two more of bd and I’m done.

How are the both of you? Sweden at least you’re done with your soy for the month. Will you be using opks this month? Ana how are your opks looking? I see you haven’t confirmed O yet

Yay to EWCM Tesh! And to BDing! Sounds like your cervix is playing ball this month too. Positive baby making vibes heading your way.

Totally loving the more relaxed approach to TTC this cycle so far. Feels like it’s going much quicker. Hope it stays that way. We will be BDing this time next week. Been feeling a bit more positive today. Also got a bit of EWCM like I did with soy this time last cycle. Don’t know if the increased estrogen is helping my mood!

I started temping again today so I can confirm O when it hopefully happens! Baby dust to us all!

Hi!

Well I didn’t ov when I usually do, I carried on taking opks and never quite get dark enough to be positive. CD14 today and yesterday I was certain I was not going to ov this cycle as its never later than Cd11. Plus my temps are strange this month, started quite high and have been gradually getting lower over past few days.

I’ve had just creamy cm so far but yesterday it started to get quite watery and my cervix moved a little higher, by evening it had turned to watery/ewcm (not loads, mainly watery with a slight stretch), same today and cervix is SHOW so maybe I am actually going to ovulate just a bit later!

Only thing putting me off is lack of cramping or backache. I usually have such strong ovulation pains. Had some mild twinges this morning but not something I’d really notice if I wasn’t looking for it. Hoping for a temp shift tomorrow!

Ana I think the soy pushed your ovulation back which prob means you have got a more mature eggy which is great! Def sounds like you will ovulate soon.

Glad you are feeling more positive Sweden :flower: def better vibes than last cycle for sure.

Afm my cold/flu is worse today so feeling out. Managed to bd this afternoon just in case. I had a slight temp rise today but I feel that the temp is off because I’m sick. My cervix still feels hso and still getting ewcm. Also had very noticeable pinching in my left ovary side which felt different to the normal twinges it was quite hurtful so I’m guessing I ovulated about 2 hours ago from the left.

Will just have to wait and see now I guess but not getting my hopes up

Sounds like you will definitely ov soon Tesh!

Oh my gosh I’ve never yet had one of these so strong.. can I take this as my positive do you think? I’ve having some sharp pains in my left side, I’ve never in all my years of having children had ovulation from my left side, I always assumed I couldn’t ov from that side. I can’t belive I’ve actually got a real positive opk, it came up straight away.

If my ov date has been pushed back I’m hoping that means a nice strong egg! We bd last night and today so will do again tomorrow and think we will have covered all the right days then!

AF4001A6-C782-4D4A-A5EC-B47DE3D58822.jpeg

I would say that’s def positive! I never get anything darker on the internet cheapies than how you’ve posted. Your bd schedule seems perfect if you O today/tomorrow.

I def think I ovulated today. If I get another temp rise tomorrow it will confirm. I put in 3 high temps for the next three days and it gives me Ov day as today.

Can’t believe we’re practically in the tww again feels like we were just in it! Lol

No sore boobs like last cycle after O thank goodness lol

I know Tesh it’s crazy how quick it’s come around! Even though I’ve ovulated later it’s still gone so fast.

These pains are pretty strong now I’m thinking today is quite possibly ov day. I didn’t test yesterday so I don’t know if last night would have been positive too and Im catching it on its way down. See what my temps are like in the morning!

You definitely could be catching your surge on its way down for sure! And if you’re getting stronger ovulation cramps today quite possibly today is the day! How crazy if we ovulate the same day lol.

After bd this afternoon and yesterday I’ve kept the soft cup in for about 8 hours each time. I like to use the soft cup just Incase my cervix gets more open the spermies can hang around for longer. I think the soft cups def help as I used it for the second cycle when I conceived ds. It was my second cycle on soy too.

I haven’t had anymore ovulation pain or cramping since earlier this afternoon when I suspect I ovulated so guessing that was it. I also can’t believe I’ve had ewcm on my own for 3 days in a row with no other influences except the soy. AND my cervix felt much more open compared to other cycles.

But I have to say this cycle with soy (my 4th one and last one!) I felt a lot more pain and twinges in my ovaries compared to the last 3 cycles.

I hope u get your temp rise tomorrow! I def think I will have a proper temp rise tomorrow.

The only thing that throws this cycle a bit off for me is that I had to take strong meds yesterday and today as I just couldn’t manage without it. I’m starting to feel a bit better this evening thankfully.

I feel much more carefree this cycle. If I do not get my bfp this cycle I can honestly say I won’t be disappointed and if I do I will be happy. I realize it’s really out of my hands after a certain point and it helps me put things into perspective.

I think if it doesn’t happen by September (I’ll be 9 - 10 months ttc by then) I will go see my Gynae to make sure all is in order. My cycles are very very regular and I really do not have anything to complain about, my health is great etc, but I guess u never really know until u know if u know what I mean lol.

Wishing both of you lots and lots of :dust::dust:

Well they have stopped now was just really strong pains for about an hour. I’ve tested again after 4 hour hold and it actually looks maybe a touch darker so think I’ve maybe just caught the beginning of the surge. Hoping temps are higher over next day or two. I’ve no ovulation tests left now so was lucky to catch it as I wasn’t planning on buying more.

471BBF43-76B7-4258-A422-50680597F8E3.jpeg

Wow the bottom one is definitely darker!

Hopefully that means a really strong Ov for you!

Well no temp rise for me today and have a lot more ewcm today plus my usual ov cramps on the right side (not sure what those pains were yesterday on left side but can’t have been ovulation) so hoping today is ov day! I’m feeling quite positive This cycle, we have bd more than we usually get to and got timing right I think!

How’s your temp this morning Tesh?

How are your opks looking today?

On my bfp cycle my surge lasted 2days and I had a strong ovulation, so hopefully that’s what’s happening with you. It’s great you have the opportunity to bd more your chances definitely seem much higher this cycle by looking at your chart!

So I think I ovulated yesterday. Got a definite rise this morning 36.6 and my flu symptoms feel much better today unlike yesterday. The only thing is my cervix still felt high soft and open this morning when I took out the soft cup. But I’ve basically held all the sperm close to my cervix for a min of 8 hours each day we bd’d So hopefully they found their way. I’m happy that my cervix has cooperated this cycle and for all the days we bd’d on. My libido was actually way up this morning which is extremely strange as that never happens at 1dpo ever. I’m also soooo bloated today it’s insane I look like I’m 5 months pregnant! I’m pretty small at about 108 pounds so it looks so odd! I can’t even suck it in it’s ridiculous. Unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to bd this morning although we were going to, but got disturbed by ds and then I had to leave to my mums place so bleh. Hopefully the 3 and are sufficient although still not getting my hopes up. Other than that boobs just feel fuller but aren’t sore at all.

Also no more ovulation pain in my ovary area today just slight backache on and off. So pretty sure ovulation was yesterday afternoon. Wish we could have got one more bd in but it is what it is. Cm is also like non-existent/dry which is also strange but just checked again and couldn’t find my cervix at first then lol there it was but it feels strange! Like big but softish but definitely quite open still. Weird...

I hope you get your temp rise tomorrow!!!

Ok so just been to the loo and had ewcm and my cervix is still show... kinda disappointed now that we didn’t bd this morning and I’m only seeing dh tomorrow now so prob missing an opportunity here..

Def had a definite temp rise this morning and when I have a noticeable rise it’s always continued to do so. I guess tomorrow’s temp will tell... could I still be getting ready to ovulate??

Hi ladies! So excited to see you are all ovulating or through ovulation again! <3 How's everyone feeling?

We had our first sonogram yesterday morning! Official due date stayed the same as what we thought and will be November 23! We are measuring right at 8 1/2 weeks. Baby was moving so much and you could see his or hers little heart fluttering. We also finally told the boys last night, surprised them each with a personalized puzzle and picture frame of the baby. They are over the moon excited and are being so sweet already to baby. Wanting to pray to it, kissing mommy's tummy, picking flowers for mommy and baby. They seriously melt my heart!! We let them each wear their new big brother tshirts to school today to tell their friends and teachers, and they each took their picture to show and tell about baby. So happy to have finally started going to appointments, makes it feel more real now! Here are a couple pictures I wanted to share with you girlies. :)

IMG_0144.JPG IMG_5644.jpg

Awww Faith beautiful photos. Glad all is going well!

Tesh I would say you probably did ov yesterday, temps are pretty accurate I wouldn’t have thought you would have a temp rise otherwise, but guess you would need to wait for the 3 days after to make sure it stays up.

I took an OPK this afternoon, it was still a strip test but a different brand, barely even a hint of a line on it. The twingy pains this morning stayed fairly mild and not for long, I had ewcm early this morning but by this afternoon it was sticky/creamy so I guess I maybe ovulated some point late last night/early morning. Just thought I’d have a temp rise today if it was last night. I had to mark Sleep deprived In FF for last night though as I woke up an hour and half earlier than usual, took my temp and kept in my head what it was, 97.32, then I went back to sleep and woke up about 3 hrs later and it was 97.63, I checked again a couple of mins later (I always double check to make sure as I’m usually half asleep) and it was 97.46. So I just charted the first temp as I was confused. I did wonder though if I even read the first temp right as it was 5am so I really was half asleep. See what tomorrow’s is like, really hoping it’s higher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->