Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Not seeing anything yet. 8dpo is still early days, I see a temp rise though! That’s great!

Hope it continues to rise.

I was expecting a temp dip today, but it seems my body wants to keep temps up until the very last second before af arrives.

Ana looking forward to seeing your test

Morning!

Still got everything crossed for you Tesh hoping AF stays away! Temps are still looking good!

I’ve tested with frer this morning at 7am, there is a line it came up as the dye was running across but it’s very faint I don’t think I can pic up anything on camera without tweaking it so taking as a BFN.

I’m in so much pain today, Ive had these pains in my right side for about 4 days now, but today it’s so strong I actually cried lol I don’t know what it is I can’t move hardly, it’s like a strong stabbing/pulling in my right ovary area (maybe a bit lower) right round to my back, I can’t get away from it. I also have LOADS of ewcm last 2 days, especially last night but it’s not clear it’s more like a yellow but thick and stretchy. I fully expected AF to arrive today the way these pains have been creeping up.

I’ve been cleaning our house this morning and I just keep going hot and dizzy, I don’t feel well at all today. I also feel very nauseous this morning so maybe I’m just not well I don’t know but that frer would have a clear line by now surely if I was pregnant.

Here’s my BFN this morning. Be glad when this 2ww is over to be honest, if I ov’d CD9 when FF originally said then obviously I had no chance of getting pregnant and AF is due today. If I ov’d CD 10 or 11 when I think I did (giving me a chance at being pregnant) I’m due on tomorrow or Friday. So will see what happens.

8346ABDD-FD8C-46C6-83B5-784D84A0E447.jpeg A63FBAC3-5C8E-4F78-A777-83A5C5B30EF6.jpeg

Yes I was expecting a BFN this morning. But testing early takes all my optimism. I really wanted to try not to do it this cycle! I know I’m still in with a shot. I didn’t get a line until 10/11dpo with DD but I was feeling good about it and now mehhh.

Anababe sorry your feeling rubbish! Let’s hope it’s sign of something positive or if not I hope you get out of the TWW sooner rather than later so you know, and at least you’re out of limbo!

How you feeling today Tesh??

Sorry Ana I’m not really seeing anything on the morning test :( but your symptoms sound so aggressive I can’t believe there’s no bfp on that test!

Keep us updated!

I’m due for AF tomorrow or the very latest Friday. AF usually just comes on instantly or I so get spotting the day before so just waiting now- cm is more watery creamy with slight ewcm in still so definitely signs of AF. Did one last test this morning and although I see a squinter in the number ‘1’ I’m pretty sure it’s bfn.

I’m actually over my disappointment now. I’m going with dh for lunch just now and a big glass of Merlot has my name on it! Lol

I have been contemplating whether I will do soy this next cycle or not. I have finally found pure soy isoflavones here in 50mg per tablet! So maybe I will give it one more go and then just leave it up to fate if nothing happens this next cycle.

I think I’m going to take a much more relaxed approach to ttc this next cycle. Just the soy and omega, may not even bother with opks and not going to buy a test until I’m late. I knew o had to have at least one crazy cycle of testing before I ‘got over it’ but it’s too stressful testing early like I do.

I hope you girls get your Christmas babies!!!! Can’t wait to see more tests and hear more news :flower: everything crossed for you!

Hope you have a lovely day Tesh. It’s good to have a break from all the charting when it gets too much. Hope AF arrives on time for you if you don’t get your BFP, then you can start to concentrate on next cycle.

Sweden, that’s why I try not to test til after 10dpo now, I like those few days before of not knowing and still feeling a little positive, kind of kills it when your getting BFNs for so many days. But your still super early, hope you start to see something on tomorrow’s test!

I’m not sure if I want to try the soy again to be honest, I’ve had such strong symptoms in the 2ww with it, I’m not sure I like it! I’m going to do better with opks next time and start them as soon as I stop af just in case it is early, I’m not missing it again! but I actually think if next cycle I don’t get pregnant I’m maybe ready for a break. I’m going into my 7th cycle. My partner has said he’s feeling like the fun has been drained out of our sex life and it’s now just all about timing and cm and testing, and he’s right. I think one more go just because we messed up a bit this month with timing then a break for a couple months.

Well AF has arrived as expected. 2 days early so I must have actually ovulated CD9 like my temps and FF originally said.

I’ve got new thermometer coming tomorrow a proper BBT one and I’m going to give the digital opks a go this cycle. Crazy how strong these af cramps are this time! Here’s to one more cycle going to give it everything I can this time before we take a break!

Aw Ana sorry about AF :hugs: but at least you’re out of limbo now and can go full force into the next cycle.

Hoping for AF to start tomorrow for me I’m feeling rather crampy so fx

Sorry AF came Ana but glad limbo is over for you! Have you decided ok of youll do soy?

I tested again and BFN but swear a see a slight something. But think I’m creating it in my head!

3A939290-3C59-49FF-B9FD-C558668F3AA5.jpeg

My temp dropped this morning so I’m not sure I’ll even bother with testing. No point in wasting tests when this is a pretty clear sign AF is in her way.

The testing just gets me down too. I hate seeing the BFNs. I was sure this was our month but the temp drop shows otherwise I think. I leave for a bachelorette weekend tomorrow morning and back home Sunday evening. AF due Sunday so I might just test tomorrow morning if my temp is still above coverline and then I’ll only test on Sunday if AF doesn’t show!

Sweden my eye is picking up a faint shadow on that test but I can’t be sure.

I think that’s a good plan, going away for the weekend will also take your mind of testing for a bit.

13dpo/cd1 for me and have started spotting and cramping right in time so AF should be here today.

Sorry AF came Tesh. At least you’re out if limbo! Have you decided if you’ll try soy?

I ended up testing and BFN. I know I’m out. I just feel it now. It’s hard though as I can’t bring myself to drink if I don’t know for sure, but don’t want people to think I am by not drinking at the weekend. Think I’ll test on Saturday when I’ll be 10/11dpo and if negative try to relax and have a glass. I got my BFP with dd then so should hopefully be able to trust the answer of the test then.

Feeling so shitty today. Ugh. We had good timing and scared it’s going to take some time.

I think I may give the soy one more go on this different brand I found, as it’s just soya isoflavones with nothing else in it.

And I will do cd3-7. If that doesn’t work then I’ll just do a normal cycle after that. And not going to test early unless it’s about 10dpo just once and then only test if AF doesn’t show.

I feel more relaxed for this next cycle. I’ve got so much to do with assignments, work and planning ds’s Birthday that I don’t feel that ttc will consume me. I’m just going with the approach now that if it happens it happens and I can only do so much to control it so no use going crazy over it.

It’s almost Like I don’t want to try so hard anymore so I don’t have any expectations. And just carry on with life like normal and when it happens I will be thrilled. It could be a long journey ahead but it is what it is.

I completely understand how you feel, it’s that shitty feeling of having tried so hard and felt so good about it and then the disappointment of it all. But it will be ok and it will pass. I reallllly hope u see something positive on Saturday’s test! At least one of us getting a bfp will make me happy!

Sorry AF got you Tesh. Glad you have a lot going on this cycle to take your mind off it. It certainly helps if you can be more relaxed and not let the ttc take over. Everything crossed for you this cycle!

I totally get where your coming from Sweden, we are on to 7th cycle now and it really scares me. Just got to keep trying to stay positive as hard as that is! Really hope you see something on your next test!

Thanks both of you! Feeling a bit better emotionally this afternoon. I’ve 100% decided I won’t test until at least 10dpo next cycle, it’s not good for me to test early!

Well I’m still leaning to being out. But had a hot flush and a wave of nausea just now which is not normal so slight hope rebuilding. My CM is going watery which happened with DD but also happens before AF normally day before I’m due though - so not sure what to think there! Just felt like updating you guys!

Def agree about waiting until 10dpo to test, I’m def going to be doing the same this next cycle.

That’s definitely a hopeful symptom! So will u test next on Saturday then?

I have three FRERs (well Sweden’s version) so figure I’ll do one tomorrow. I don’t see how it could be possible to be positive though if I was pregnant as if my 5mui test was not positive and FRERs are 10mui, and it takes 24-48hrs to double. But what the heck. I’ll also see how my temp looks, if it’s lower then it’s pointless.

I am feeling the exact nausea I had with DD. It’s exactly the same. But that started at like 7 weeks so I’m guessing this must be something else!

My temp spiked today. Tested and still BFN. The more I stare at it the more I see something. Pretty certain it’s line eye. The test says it is 96% accurate at 9dpo which I think I am, or 99% at 10dpo which FF thinks I am. So I should surely see something for real if I was pregnant.... original is middle pic others have filters!

D226CD24-FDE2-41B8-88B2-B20B3C34A86F.png B6A7B3C8-33E1-44B9-8990-026EF66D64A3.jpeg 4CB06F51-41EE-4F7A-ADD4-03C1A0F8004F.png

Awesome news about the temp spike yay!

I think maybe I can see a faint shadow but really can’t be sure...

I think I would wait to see tomorrow’s temp

I see something in the pictures. Buttt I think I can also see a similar shadow on this test from last month. So I guess we will wait and see!
Going to see how I feel about tomorrow testing tomorrow. Maybe as I’m away I won’t feel like it!

I can see a faint shadow on that test Sweden but I don’t trust these as they always give me an evap! I do def see something though, more in the ones with a filter.

CD3 for me now, I decided to have one more go with the soy so taking 120mg tonight. My BBT thermometer came today with 20 ovulation tests and 5 pregnancy tests so I’m fully prepared this cycle lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->