Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Cd3 for me today going to try pop to the shops to get my soy.

Any news Sweden? Your temps are still up that’s a good sign!

Hope you’re having a good weekend away :flower:

Currently at the spa relaxing on a bed. Had an awful nights sleep as it was so hot so definitely not trusting today’s temp.

Tested this morning and BFN. Didn’t try to really look for a line as figured there would be something by now I could see.

Guessing AF will arrive tomorrow or Monday. If no clear sign it’s coming on Monday I’ll test again. Really thought this would have been the month... but oh well

Sorry Sweden, I guess it wasn’t our month after all, but I think the stress of it all just makes it harder.

This month I’m definitely taking a more relaxed approach and will only test closer to af. No more looking for lines. If it’s there it’s there.

It took me a year to a year and a half to conceive my ds and it may not happen anytime soon for me so I figure I’m not going to let it consume me.

I started a light bleed really late around 7-8pm which I recorded as cd1. Didn’t get a chance to get my soy yesterday so will only start tonight cd3-4. So looks like I’ll be doing cd4-8! Haven’t tried that late before so hopefully it will be ok.

Will be doing 240 all 5 days. I haven’t had any bad side effects so far on the highest dose so an extra 40 a day shouldn’t hurt any. This will be my last round of soy then I’ll just be doing normal cycles.

Will u be trying soy again?

Ana how are you going this cycle so far?

Nope it wasn’t our month :-( hopefully next month!

My temp dropped and I’ve got light pink spotting so AF will be here tomorrow. I think I’ll do soy again and thinking I’ll do CD3-7 like I did with DD.

I’m also planning on taking a relaxed approach this month. I might not even temp. I’m thinking maybe I’ll take the approach of BD every other day from CD14 until my CP and CM show signs I have Oved. Going to take a couple of days to think about it. But definitely not testing until 9/10dpo.

Finding it a bit hard right now as really built myself up that this would be the month. I got an infection after I had DD and really worried it’s added to scarring I had from before I had DD. You have to wait for 12 months trying before you seek medical help, but think I’ll contact them if we haven’t conceived in the next 2 cycles and get on the waiting list.

Sorry Sweden :hugs: I know how you feel it’s too stressful building it all up that’s why this month I’m not caring too much. No opks, no testing. Just temps,cm and soy.

I see a temp rise today?... have u started af yet?

I started my soy cd4 last night.

Ana how are u getting on?

So AF just started, now it’s here I feel better and just on to this cycle now.

Chatted with OH last night and we both had a bit of moment to allow ourselves to feel down. He is supportive for however I feel I want to tackle this month. I’m going to take a few days to decide how I want to approach it, but right now feeling temping, cp and Cm might be the way to go. Also going to relax with regards to forcing myself to drink the tea and not drinking at all while TTC. Just going to try to enjoy rather than overthink. I will take soy but cd3-7 this month.

Hoping for a January 2020 baby for us all! Although maybe as you guys have shorter cycles you still have a shot at a 2019 one!

Exciting you’ve started soy Tesh! Not long until you start BDing! Wish I had a bit shorter cycles as it seems sooooo far away until cd18-20!

Hi!

Sorry AF got you Sweden. Glad your feeling a bit better now, I’m always really sad the day before and day of AF because I just think.. ANOTHER month now wait. But then after day 1 I’m back to focusing on next cycle.

Sorry been quiet last few days, kids are off school for Easter so our house is a mad house at the moment lol

I’m on CD6, AF has finished now was a bit longer this cycle. Starting OPKs tomorrow not risking missing it this time! I’m on day 4 of soy no side affects at all from it so far this time!

Absolutely once a new cycle has started I’m like ok let’s go. A more relaxed approach most definitely. I figure even with tests etc it’s not going to change anything so may as well enjoy and go with the flow.

I bought these slow release capsules that have 40mg of soy isoflavones per tablet and have taken 240mg yesterday evening. No side effects at all so far which is great, so hope it’s working! This is the first time I’ve tried cd4-8 so hoping it does something.

I’m also going to go easy with the tea etc and not force down 3 cups a day like last month. My period was not as heavy as it usually is and was more light and medium only lasted 3 days, BUT I did cramp more this cycle.

A 2020 baby actually sounds wonderful! If I conceive this cycle my edd would be 10 01 2020, but ds came ten days early so I could possibly expect a New Years baby hehe. I can dream...

Here’s to this being a more stress free cycle ladies! Come what may, if it’s meant to be let it be!

So I ended up doing an opk this morning and it was a lot stronger than I expected for CD 6! I’ve only just finished AF. I’ve just done another one at 5:45pm so will see how that looks

E9826698-F727-4C76-B367-84E0852F74F0.jpeg

This is tonight’s.. I’m guessing I should get to BD tonight just incase! Lol

270F73AC-56F5-4B09-9967-C3F4599838C8.jpeg

Definitely looks almost positive!

What day of soy are you on Ana?

I started the evening of CD3 so I’ll be taking my 4th dose tonight before bed.

I spoke to soon this morning with no symptoms, I’ve had a really bad headache all day today.

Will bd tonight and see what tomorrow’s OPK looks like.

Oh wow Anababe!! Definitely get Bding! A little bit jealous of your short cycles!

I also think a 2020 baby sounds nice Tesh!

Ok so I think I’m pretty close now, I’d say this bottom one is very close to being positive. CD7 now so looks like I’ll be following same as last at CD9. CP is very soft and open but maybe not quite high enough yet I can still reach it fairly easily, def start of ewcm today though. Gosh feels like I’ve only just started the cycle and I’m almost in 2ww! I’ve always had shortish cycles but this is crazy haha

How are you both getting on?

179571A8-2CBC-4CED-AC00-FC545A6EA5C2.jpeg

Oh I’d love to have short cycles like that. I think it’s why I get so down when I can feel AF coming as feels like an eternity to wait to like CD18/20.

I’m doing good. Already feeling much more chilled this month and we are away for Easter next week from Weds until Monday and will get back CD14, just in time to get BDing. So hoping the trip and keeping busy will keep me relaxed and chilled with regard to TTC. Rather than going crazy like last cycle.

Due to start soy tomorrow! Although part of me is tempted to really go all out and almost have a NTNP month, but think it will stress me out nearer O that I’m wasting a cycle.

Baby dust to you both!!

Ana those are definitely very very close! How are today’s tests looking?

I’m not doing opks this cycle. Just going in cp cm and temps. I don’t feel as invested as last cycle lol

Sweden yay for starting soy today! What dosage will you be doing? The last 3 data of 240g is def doing something as I got quite a bit of ovary pain yesterday and generally feel achey and tender in my abdomen through the day.

It’s great that you’re getting to go away it will def help take your mind of things. I totally hear ya about wanting to have a ntnp cycle I actually feel like I’m doing that this cycle like my heart isn’t fully in to trying. I don’t even think I’ll be disappointed when/if af arrives. I think last cycle was my reality check lol

I’ve got so much to do still these next couple of weeks my cycle seems to be flying. Cd7 today and my last soy day tomorrow thinking we may start bd this Saturday cd10.

My test last night and this morning is completely negative like just the faintest of lines so I’ve no idea what to think now!

Last day of soy last night. I did 120, 160, 160, 200, 200 this time so bit higher than last cycle. I’ve got a bit of backache and cramping this morning and very watery cm so something is starting. I can’t possibly have missed the surge lol! This is why I hate using opks they get me all stressed for nothing. I’ve never had a good strong positive, always think I miss it so start a bit earlier but I can’t start earlier than CD6! I’ll keep testing and temping and see what happens over next couple of days.

My OH seems really on board this cycle we only got to Bd last night and he’s just asked if we are going to again today so we don’t miss it. He’s trying to understand how the opks work, but he doesn’t quite get it, to be fair though they confuse me aswel!

If not pregnant this cycle we are going to stop the charting and Ntnp, just need to stop letting ttc take over and let it happen when it happens. Giving it everything I can’t this last time though!

Could you have ovulated already Anababe? That would be realllllyyy early though!

Sounds like we are all a bit tired of the crazy TTC! Let’s hope for a more zen month!

I nearly didn’t take my soy today as thought I’d have a relaxed month. But decided I’d take soy and temp/monitor cp. I figure my cycle is long so dont want to waste a cycle. We also have a bit of pressure to get pregnant by July/August to most benefit from the maternity pay set up here. So do need to make the most out of every cycle if that makes sense!

Ana I have heard that when taking soy you should only do your opks 3 days after your last soy dosage. But you ovulate so early that’s nearly impossible! How are your tests looking?

I did my last dose today so will wait to ovulate which should be around Monday/Tuesday next week. Have been getting lots of ovary twinges this cycle with soy so hopefully something is happening.

Decided to skip bd today and start cd10 on Saturday.

Sweden I completely understand about the maternity benefit, I really hope it happens before it’s up for you. What dosage are you taking this cycle? Will you be increasing from last cycle?

Yeah Tesh I think that’s exactly what happened. I was testing whilst still taking the soy (which I had to do), can see on the progression it’s dark on CD6/7 but by the evening of CD8 the lines started to get lighter until this evening which would be 2 full days after stopping the soy it looks like it may be starting to pick up again, so hopefully my real positive will be here soon.

I’m feeling no signs of O to be honest, last cycle i had really painful cramps on CD9 but nothing today so maybe back to normal this cycle and going to ov CD11. Not stressing about it, I’m actually glad it’s not happening so early this time, gives us chance to get more bd in.

Glad things are starting for you Tesh, we all seem much quieter this cycle, hope this more relaxed approach brings us our BFPs!

6F550730-2794-4EFC-8C2F-2C534DC40DE5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"