Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

I wonder with my chart if I should bother testing? So frustrating brown spotting again this morning

I can still see a shadow and it looks a little thicker, more like a line if that makes sense. But not sure if it is darker....

Looks like an estrogen surge. But yes had it on several BFN charts, but had it on my BFP char with DD. So I don't think it has any relation to bfp or bfn.

Thanks hun..... my cycle is super weird this month :( xx

View attachment 1069366 Can Evap lines be thick?

Not keen on ics at all but took a fmu one and sure/not sure could see a hint of something then it dried with something quite obvious and once completely dried it did go fainter but I could see it and it’s thick. I don’t have too much experience with ics. It’s probably nothing. Here’s my chart

Af arrived right on schedule today.

I’ve started my SI today at cd1, and will be doing cd1-cd5 this cycle. Haven’t ever started this early but it’s worth a shot.

I’ve spread the dose throughout the day and have just had a headache on and off the whole day so far. Doing 150,150,150,200,200.

Ahh sorry AF arrived Tesh! What evil lines on those ICs! I really thought that was the start of a BFP!
Sounds like a great soy plan! Fx this works wonders this month!

How is testing going wantingagirl?

Thanks Sweden!

October is a heavy assignment and exam month so my stress levels are already off the hook so that’s probably not going to be good for ttc. It’s prob going to be taking a backseat this month but have to try!

How are you getting along? Have you had your second scan yet?

I’m doing good! Nausea finally reducing which makes such a difference! We have our next scan on the 9th- can’t wait for it!!

Sorry for the late update I have been waiting to see if I would ovulate first. CD26 today and no ovulation yet but I’m hoping it’s today because I have had 3 days of positive opk’s! I have never had a surge last this long and stay so dark the entire time. I have lots of ewcm and cervix is high and soft today. FX this is finally it!

Tesh - sorry the witch got you last month I really thought it was your bfp month with the spotting and those lines looked positive. Try relax and take it easy on the ttc this month with exams and assignments they are so damn stressful.

Sweden - Your ultrasound is not far away that is awesome! Glad you’re feeling better

Wow Tay!! That is a Super strong surge!!!

Fx that’s one strong eggy! I always say that the longer / stronger the surge the better they Ovulation.

I’m cd5 today and had my last round of soy. I did an opk just for the heck of it cos they arrived today and got a line I would usually get closer to cd10-11. Is that normal or am I in for an earlier Ovulation?

D1259CDC-F0AC-45EE-BB83-F29C48ACC73D.jpeg

Wow that was in strong surge Tay- your chart looks like you might have Ovd now! Fx!

Tesh- I read somewhere if you wanted to Ov earlier then to take soy 1-5 so maybe you are going to Ov earlier! Are you having any other signs?
But soy also gave me nearing positive OPKs at random points in my cycle so it could also be that! I’d definitely be watching ov sogns closely!

I haven’t started testing so early before, but my line is usually much lighter around cd9.

I have been having ovary pain off and on since starting the soy. Like ovary cramps while on AF. The great thing is my AF was perfect this cycle, hardly any cramps, no heavy bleeding or clots. And no prolonged spotting like on the maca. Like it was completely normal like how it used to be so I’m hoping the soy has balanced stuff. I also haven’t had any side effects like headaches and nausea from the soy like last cycle and I took the soy earlier and during the day this time instead of at night.

I think I may just test once a day to check the lines as I’m not sure what to expect having taken the soy so early this cycle.

Tay how are you doing?

Last edited:
I did another opk this afternoon cd6. The line is slightly darker than yesterday’s I think?

Top test is cd6
Bottoms test is cd5

Having ovary pain on both sides throughout the day

E19CDE49-6112-411D-BE12-93A719BF29E8.jpeg

Yes your most recent test is looking darker! But CD6 seems very very early! How is CM and CP?

Cm is a bit ewcm mix with spotting from the end of AF.

CP is quite high and very very very soft but feels closed (softer than what I’ve felt around Ov!!). But then I’ve never checked cp this early so maybe it’s normal for me, but I wouldn’t know.

It’s prob just higher levels of estrogen very early on which is increasing the lh levels? I will keep testing just in case, maybe they will get lighter before getting darker again.

OK so I’m cd7 and my opk is definitely darker today and very close to being positive!

There def has been progression. My temps have also dipped which usually happens before ovulation for me. I’ve has increased cm but it hasn’t been properly fertile. Haven’t checked cp today.

FE4039E2-723E-480B-808D-E50E830D94DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->