Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Cd11 today... opks were light these past couple days until this morning which was slightly darker then these are my 1pm and 4pm tests... positive or almost almost? The clear blue digi came back negative for the same 1pm (same urine).

Does anyone think the 4pm test is just a tadddd darker? I’m going to test again in about 3-4 hours... could I get my surge at night?

99BA8CB1-B573-4397-A747-F1BDF8355421.jpeg

Sweden how did your scan go?? So excited to hear!!

Yes I think the 4 o clock one is darker! I always tested every time I peed- even FMU when my OPKs looked liked this, in case I surged at night!

I’d say you will get a positive in the next 24 hours!

My scan went perfectly. No signs of any genetic problems and heart rate looked great! Here is a picture of our little one- any guesses on gender?

8F99ED78-35E1-4558-8400-3D122FAE1CBD.jpeg

Oh my heart... look at that precious little head! I love looking at scans and gender guessing. My guess would be Girl! I grew up with two sisters and it was amazing.

So glad to hear everything is on track and there aren’t any issues with baba :flower:

I did a test tonight and it seems darker. Positive?! Just not completely sure.., I dipped my last clear blue and it read negative so probably not positive yet.

I really hope this egg is good and strong as this is officially the latest I would ever detect my surge so the soy has def done something this cycle I just hope it’s enough! Have had twinges in ovaries off and on these last two days and for the first few days of my cycle.

We are going to start bd tonight in any case just in case I surge overnight, and then again tomorrow and check for temp rise

Thanks Tesh! I also think girl too!

I’d definitely be calling that positive if it was me! If my ICs looked like that I’d normally get a positive on the CB so that’s strange you are not, but it can’t be far off!!

Tesh - I wouldn’t say positive yet but definitely getting there! All my opk’s that looked positive to me I backed up with my cb digi’s and they were negative so I trusted the digi. Get to bding anyway because it looks like Ov is right around the corner!

Sweden - so precious! I’m terrible with guessing genders but I’ll say girl just because I do love having my 2 girls.

Afm - I have convinced myself I’m pregnant but only being 9dpo today my tests are still sooooooo faint. I haven’t told anyone yet but in my head I just feel it

Tay I think you should keep testing to see if the line gets darker, but as you said by 12dpo you should know if it is or isn’t.

Have everything crossed for you this cycle! Your chart also looks really good!

My mornings test...

EF156C8C-A3EA-42DB-9504-60610BC72AB9.jpeg 6BA00A04-DB2D-49ED-888E-6529D3E40F8F.jpeg

I think you would have got a positive from the clearblue with that one Tesh! If you have enough I’d keep testing and hopefully test out your surge so you are sure!

Get BDing!

Do you have any test pics Tay?

Omg yay!!! I’m def saying that’s positive now!! Cd13 9:15am test.

I’ve NEVER got a proper positve line let alone a line darker than the control woo hoo! Pleeaaase let this be a good sign.

We didn’t manage to bd last night as we were so exhausted and passed out. I’m gonna jump on dh this afternoon when he gets back, or should I wait until tonight?

I’m pretty sure I picked up the beginning of my surge now so that should give me a bit more time?

F57EA5D4-0C0B-4220-894D-8307DCD02FF9.jpeg

Tesh that is definitely positive! Yay!!! I never get overly dark lines too but mine was extremely dark this cycle too and lasted 3 days before I Ov’d. The more bd the better so jump his bones whenever you get the chance

Thanks Tay! Seems darker this afternoon at 12:30pm

549329CB-1026-4EEF-B04A-EEE198CA67D0.jpeg

I didn’t think it was possible but it’s even darker at 4:30pm! Looks almost black woo hoo!!!

875BAAB9-1D20-433A-8813-C21554A64478.jpeg

My opk is still positive this morning... test line is still darker than the control but slightly... I’m in tears though because we didn’t Bebe last night cos dh is an idiot. And I had a significant temp rise today.

So much for trying everything just to have it ruined by him

Oh Tesh I’m sorry!!! It sucks when this happens. We had a cycle where this happened too and I was so annoyed with OH. If he is playing ball today maybe try today just in case!

He came to ask me this morning if we should try, but I am still so upset I just can’t be intimate with him right now.

What a great cycle... this sucks so bad and I’m sooooo angry at him!

Managed to bd at 3pm but it was so forced and didn’t feel right. My cervix didn’t even feel opened although I did have quite a bit of watery ewcm today. Not creamy yet...

Is it possible I haven’t ovulated yet? But the temp rise is really throwing me. I seriously hope my temp is lower tomorrow.... I haven’t had any ovulation pain. Just those slight twinges in ovaries on and off yesterday. And maybe just slightly crampy today...

My ovulation test this afternoon is still positive but the lines are exactly the same colour now...

Really have no hope for this cycle... feeling really down...

It’s hard to say until tomorrows temp! Is there another reason it can be higher today? Slept badly/feeling sick?

I’m sorry you’re feeling down Tesh. TTC is so emotionally draining and also puts so much pressure on relationships. I’m hope you’re feeling a little better this evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->