Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Cp is really high can barely reach it and soft but feels closed.

I’ve got ewcm but mixed with a bit of spotting (if that makes sense)

I’d definitely be testing regularly!! Sounds like the soy is really working at increasing your estrogen levels! Hopefully your egg will have a little bit more time to mature though!

I would get EWCM and show fertile signs at 6dpo on soy but wouldn’t ovulate until later so that might be the case here too?

Tesh - those are some really good signs for ov to happen soon but hopefully it holds off for a while longer so the egg is mature enough. Keep testing regularly around the same time. I had so many high moments with opk’s being almost positive, cp high and soft and ewcm then it just turned to nothing.

Afm - omg! Ov was soooooo painful this cycle! (TMI) I had sharp pains in my bum that was crippling then aching on my left side. Then the next night after I ov’d the pain was back but on my right side and was so extreme I felt like I was in labour again. I haven’t had ov pain like that in years and it was crippling I forced myself to sleep to get through the pain. Ov has definitely happened and was very strong and I’m still tender in my cervix

Tay that is amazing! Sounds like a super ovulation wow! I really really hope this is your cycle :flower:

Afm I started bleeding (light bleed but fresh blood and tiny clot) again this evening! That’s never happened to me before I’ve never had af for so long. It stopped by day cd4 and I had spotting cd5 & 6 and now evening of cd7 I’m bleeding again?? I’m really hoping I didn’t mess up my cycle again....

Last edited:
Tesh- I think this happened my first cycle taking soy too! It’s a bit hazy in my memory now but I can remember AF started for a few days, stopped and started again. Maybe this soy is stronger and working?

No more fresh blood this morning but I am still spotting.

Sweden how long did your bleeding last or when did it stop?

Tesh just looking back on my soy cycle chart and similar happened to me I had EWCM on CD6 and remember the opks getting stronger early on pretty much straight after AF had finished, but they never got quite positive and then at 13&14dpo they were very strong positives so I think the soy can just affect the opks a bit early on.

Here's my opks from that cycle you can see it started to look near positive on CD8 then got lighter again and the second picture are my actual positives on CD13 and 14.

I'd keep testing fingers crossed Ov holds off a bit yet so you have a nice strong egg!

IMG_0809.jpg IMG_0938.jpg

Sweden as in the 9th of October? That’s super exciting!

Tesh oh hope you stop bleeding soon.

I bought grapefruit juice just to see if it will give me some kind of ewcm rather than buying conceive plus this month it’s so expensive. I only have 5 opks so I’ll need to be super careful ugh haven’t done well with temping so far with my kids!!!

Tay that sounds like such a powerful ovulation did you use soya?

Ahh sorry AF arrived Tesh! What evil lines on those ICs! I really thought that was the start of a BFP!
Sounds like a great soy plan! Fx this works wonders this month!

How is testing going wantingagirl?

Thanks hun.... I got so annoyed with them two Evaps on ics within the time limit this is why I hate them. So I’m on cd 6 now. Do you guys have any experience on progesterone?

I also wonder if soya May work for me even if my cycles are normal length? Fix my spotting?

Xx

Last edited:
Forgot to actually say Tesh and anyone else how much pink grapefruit juice and from when to when?

Tesh - the only time I had bleeding again was my first cycle off BC so I thought it was normal for that. I haven’t noticed much of a difference having soy or not and my spotting after AF. Hopefully nothing has changed in your cycle. How are your opk’s looking?

Wantingagirl - Yeah I went all out with the soy this cycle and did 200 for all 5 days (cd3-7). I ended up ovulating very late this cycle but it was insanely strong Ov.

Afm - I’m 4dpo and having such high hopes for this cycle but I’m worried for the disappointment of a bfn. I said in the beginning I would love to have a June baby (this cycle would make due date in June 2020) and the strong O is making me have such high hopes. This tww is going to be so long and hard

Ana thanks for sharing :flower: it looks like the same thing is happening to me as my opk today is slightly lighter than yesterday’s.

Above one is today’s cd8 3pm

Shona I would take 250ml per day (sometimes split 125ml in the morning and 125ml in the evening) for about a week leading up to Ov.

Tay I have a really good feeling for you this cycle!

A3BFF8F0-CBC4-47D7-91F5-0B7EB8089EE7.jpeg 8F613173-1489-4200-81FA-1A7E8A152EFC.jpeg

No more bleeding today just brown/tan spotting so hoping af is almost over now.

Ana thanks for sharing :flower: it looks like the same thing is happening to me as my opk today is slightly lighter than yesterday’s.

Above one is today’s cd8 3pm

Shona I would take 250ml per day (sometimes split 125ml in the morning and 125ml in the evening) for about a week leading up to Ov.

Tay I have a really good feeling for you this cycle!

View attachment 1069864 View attachment 1069866

Thanks hun so about 8oz? Nearly a full baby bottle. I drank that in one sitting is that good or bad? And any reason for not starting cd1? Xx

Yes that sounds about right for the GF juice! I’m really not sure hey... that’s just what I managed to gather off the internet about taking it a week leading up to Ov. I think it’s because it supposed to increase ewcm? Which is needed around Ov time.

Yes that sounds about right for the GF juice! I’m really not sure hey... that’s just what I managed to gather off the internet about taking it a week leading up to Ov. I think it’s because it supposed to increase ewcm? Which is needed around Ov time.

So how come you split it is it better doing that? And I just meant how come you don’t start from cd1.

It’s so bitter lol but not too bad xx

I’m not sure if is better with regard to it’s effect, but it was better for me to chug it in smaller glasses twice a day than 1 big glass lol.

I have no idea why you don’t start it from cd1. I just went with what I read

I’m not sure if is better with regard to it’s effect, but it was better for me to chug it in smaller glasses twice a day than 1 big glass lol.

I have no idea why you don’t start it from cd1. I just went with what I read

Ok I’ll have a read online, damn I’ve had 1 full glass twice in a row now see what happens. I’ll prob go back to conceive plus next month just wanted to see what this does xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->