Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Thanks Sweden I’m feeling much better today but still not too confident about our chances.

My temp was low today so yay. I discarded the temp from yesterday because I don’t think it’s accurate. Ds was stuck to me like glue the entire night so it could be because of his body heat or sleeping uncomfortably

I don’t have any more opks with me so can’t test if my test is still positive but I def surged quite strongly over the last 2 days. I think O day may be today? What do you think?

We managed to get another round of bd in this morning around 9 so hoping it’s enough.

If we can we will try this evening or early tomorrow. I’ve had a bit of ovary pain and slight cramping from yesterday. So haven’t really felt ovulation as yet. Really hoping t happens today. All my signs point to ovulation not happening yet so I’m pretty sure it hasn’t happened yet.

With my ds I got two days of positives as well and ovulated the day after the last positve test so fingers crossed.

Yay to temp bring down! Im guessing youll Ov today based on your OPKs so if that’s the case you’ve covered the 2 best days, day before and day of Ov! Fx for temp rise tomorrow!

Aah I hope so... hope I do actually ovulate lol

This would be the latest I have ovulated in 11 cycles trying...

I think if I don’t get my bfp after my 12th cycle I’m going to go see my doc to check if everything is fine...

Tesh - sorry it’s been a hard emotional time with oh and ttc makes it just unromantic and crappy. Hopefully you have now ov’d and you got a couple bd sessions in. I hope this is your month and you get your bfp before 12 months. I have been there and it really sucks and makes you give up hope. FX’d it does work out :dust:

Afm - I tested like crazy 8/9dpo seeing vvvvfl then I tested 11dpo and test was inconclusive with horizontal lines through it then after 20mins blank. I have given up! I’m 12dpo today and all I have are painful boobs which I haven’t had them this bad since I was pregnant with #2. I’m honestly on the fence and don’t believe I’m pregnant but I ran out of tests and I’m waiting it out until AF

I see the line on all of them esp the Frer. Your temps are also looking great!

I really hope this is it for you! When is your af due. If it’s around the corner I think waiting it out would be a great idea before testing again.

Afm I’ve ovualted yay!! Had a big temp rise this morning and even if I keep my high temp from the day before Ov it still gives me Ovulation on cd15 with two more high temps.

I felt a pinching in my right ovary last night around 6pm and then later on my left side. Im still a bit crampy (almost contraction like but very mild). I seriously thought I was completely out this cycle but happy im in With a slight chance now.

When should I start my b6? Should I start it...?

Tay I see it on the FRER! Fx!

Yay Tesh you are definitely in with a really good shot! And yes take the b6 now!

Thanks Sweden will start it today :flower:

I have gots loads of ewcm this morning , like a crazy amount. More than all these days leading up to Ov! I hope we didn’t bd at the wrong time :doh: I think it may be too late now to bd

Thank you Sweden xx

Tesh - That is awesome news! It can’t hurt to bd again but normally once you have already had a temp rise it is too late. It’s honestly better to get in a day or two before Ov just so the soldiers are there ready and waiting for the egg. I watched this video on YouTube called “The Great Sperm Race” (or something along those lines lol) and it showed it took 18 hours for the sperm to actually get to the egg. It was very interesting and funny to watch but I learnt heaps. Sometimes the ewcm can actually be from bd which normally always happens to me the next day after bding.

Afm - I honestly have no clue if they were evaps or the start to a bfp but then have become nothing. I keep telling myself it’s probably just another chemical pregnancy or from progesterone because I feel like I don’t have my same symptoms as strong anymore.

Sorry AF came Tay :( :hugs:

I really thought this would be your month. What cycle ttc are you on now

I’m planning on doing one more cycle after this one ends before going to my doc to check if everything is in order

Thanks Tesh xx

Just starting cycle 7 but if I had a regular 28 day cycle it would be cycle 9 :neutral: it’s sucks having long cycles it makes it feel like forever. I’m going to my GP on Monday to get a referral to the obgyn

Just starting my 4th cycle of taking soy and it will probably be my last time using it for a while. I’m doing 150,150,150,200,200 from day 4-8 (I forgot yesterday lol) then I’m completely out of soy pills. This AF has been long and painful! Normally I only have cramping the first day but 4 days of painful cramps and bleeding is worse than usual normally I’m spotting by now and it’s almost gone. I just started a new medication called Femme Balance that has licorise, peony, B6 and myo-inositol that I heard is meant to help with my pcos.

Tesh how are you feeling during the tww?

Sorry to hear your AF has been a bit awful Tay. I have also read really good things about myo-inositol for PCOS! Some ladies swear by it so really hope it helps you.

I notice when my estrogen is very dominant in my lp my af is usually awful with heavy clots. But my cycle has been a bit more balanced recently. I have proper creamy cm this cycle and a had a whole lot of it this morning. My boobs also started to feel very slightly tender on the sides from 2dpo which is quite early for me, but I’m putting it down to good progesterone this tww. Other than my right side hurting from 3dpo off and on and a few pinching feelings, nothing really to report.

The way I feel is, it either is or isn’t. I’m starting exams on Wednesday so will be busy with studying so not too much time to think about the tww, but I will prob test on Monday - 8dpo and take it from there. I still have half a box of cheapies left so might as well. And until I see something proper, I’m not going to second guess lines. By 11dpo if there’s nothing then that’s it no more testing.

I also did 4 straight cycles of soy before giving it a break as it was giving me heavy AFs with large clots.

7dpo and temp dip and ewcm so af will be here in 5 days.

Doubt I’m even going to waste my time testing this cycle. Next Monday will be cycle 12 for me. I’ve decided to give it until the end of the year before seeing my doc in January. I would have been through 14 cycles by then so I think more than enough to warrant a doctors visit.

Tay how you getting on?

I think 14 cycles is definitely enough if you don’t get your bfp before then. It can’t hurt getting things checked and even with OH if you come back all clear. I’m only onto cycle 7 and I’m nervous they won’t do anything for me when I see my doctor tomorrow. I’m really hoping your temp dip is implantation but I know the ewcm is a giveaway. I’ll still keep hoping and praying for you Tesh you’re not out of the running yet :dust:

Afm - af has finally slowed down to spotting but I’m still slightly cramping throughout the day. As awful as AF has been this time I haven’t had much clotting at all. Past cycles were quite light but lots of clots I’m not sure if it’s gettinf better or worse. Off to the doctors tomorrow hoping for a miracle

Thanks Tay

I hope you doc visit goes well tomorrow pls update once you’ve been.

Do you thinks it’s the soy? That has caused less clots but a longer af? I swear the same things happened to me - I always have short periods 3-4 days max. But feels like I have my whole period on day 2-3 lol. But these last two cycles it’s dragged on with lots of spotting days after.

I honestly don’t know whether that’s a good thing or not but I have been ovulating on cd14ish which is ideal I guess

I honestly have no clue if it’s the soy or just my body regulating itself finally after having my IUD for 2 years. I just started temping again since af seems to finally have stopped and I want to take vaginal temps now. I am having a terrible time with taking oral temps from this constant allergy cold that causes me to snore.

Doctors went good. I got my bloods taken to test all my hormones and I’m getting a pelvic ultrasound done to check my cysts. She is going to refer me to the obgyn once we get all the results back and make a plan. My biggest shock was my weight! I have gained 8kg/13lbs since beginning ttc in March :( this is the heaviest I have ever been in my life and I’m horrified

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->