SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Congrats Traylee. Hope Im as lucky as you this cycle.

AF came for me a week ago. I am on cd7 now and I took soy again, this time I took it cd 3-7 instead of cd 1-5. A recap of my week... on Monday, Sept 23rd (cd 38) there was no sign of AF so I went to the Dollar Tree and bought 10 $1 cheapie tests. As I'm checking out, the teenage cashier says "it only took me one of these" and rubs her little belly I hadn't noticed. Awesome. Got home, bfn. Took another the next day, cd 39 (14 dpo) bfn. Later that night I masturbated (sorry tmi) and started cramping pretty badly right after and started spotting about an hour later, I was terrified that I might have possibly stopped implantation or something (I know I sound crazy :wacko:) but I think now that all the contractions from orgasm probably just made af come a few hours early, I most likely would have started in the middle of the night anyway.

So this past Saturday was cd 5 and I was just beginning to feel okay with not getting pregnant this cycle when my husband's friend calls and says they are moving their wedding up to January because his fiance's pregnant :cry: I feel like such a bad person, I can't be happy for them at all knowing they weren't even trying and got lucky enough to get pregnant anyway... My husband really doesn't understand these feelings, he says "you can't be upset at someone because they can get pregnant easier than you". Um, yes I can. Watch me. I really don't want anything to do with them at this point, I feel like throwing up whenever I think about it. I really hope I am pregnant by their wedding, so I'm not completely miserable by then :nope: P.S. I know I'm being ridiculous. Just need to get these feelings out.

So I am 9dpo today and took a FRER test this morning...BFN. I dont know why but this evening I took a first signal cheapie, and while it looks initially like a BFN I felt like I saw the faintest of a pink line in the test area. It was so faint though and only in really good lighting that I think I may have line eye. Im so sad because I want to get pregnant again fast.
Oh and to Raw Foodie, don't feel bad about those feelings. I honestly have them too. The night I had my MC my nurse at the hospital was pregnant. It hurt me so bad every time she would come in. She was so nice, but it hurt so bad to see her. Also my sister in law is pregnant, she has no income and a drug addict boyfriend. She doesnt try to work, and has a barely functioning vehicle. It frustrates me that she is having a baby but my husband and I who have a great marriage, stable income, steady jobs, and good morals are struggling to have a baby.

So I am 9dpo today and took a FRER test this morning...BFN. I dont know why but this evening I took a first signal cheapie, and while it looks initially like a BFN I felt like I saw the faintest of a pink line in the test area. It was so faint though and only in really good lighting that I think I may have line eye. Im so sad because I want to get pregnant again fast.
Oh and to Raw Foodie, don't feel bad about those feelings. I honestly have them too. The night I had my MC my nurse at the hospital was pregnant. It hurt me so bad every time she would come in. She was so nice, but it hurt so bad to see her. Also my sister in law is pregnant, she has no income and a drug addict boyfriend. She doesnt try to work, and has a barely functioning vehicle. It frustrates me that she is having a baby but my husband and I who have a great marriage, stable income, steady jobs, and good morals are struggling to have a baby.

Fingers crossed for u, can you post the pic?

well my body is playing tricks and now im 1 dpo

Hello ladies I'm still waiting to ovulate I think I will ovulate cd40 again feels like ages away :(
I just wondered if you think if I take soy cd4-8 wether it will make me ovulate later then cd 40 or over or before cd22 ??

So update ladies, today I am 10 dpo and took a frer test this morning to get a BFN. The test last night that I questioned was definitely a MAJOR evap. looked at it again this morning to see a very very obvious grey line where I thought I saw a line yesterday. At least I know Im not crazy. There was something there, just not the right thing lol. AF still isnt here which is great but I feel super emotional today. My last day of cramping was 8 dpo, and Ive felt nothing since. I know im not completely out yet but I just have a gut feeling that this isnt our month. Its upsetting but Im ok with just trying again next month. I know it will happen again soon. :shrug:

Hello ladies I'm still waiting to ovulate I think I will ovulate cd40 again feels like ages away :(
I just wondered if you think if I take soy cd4-8 wether it will make me ovulate later then cd 40 or over or before cd22 ??

I am not sure hun. it depends on ur body. It works diff on diff people. Fingers crossed this is the cycle u get ur :bfp: so u don't have to take it again. good luck x

i took mine 3-7 first cycle od same round 24, this cycle i upped dose took same days and od on cd 32, i would lower your dose and take 3-7

first cycle i took 100,100,100,150,150, od same time cd 24
second cycle took 100,150,150,200,200 od cd 32 (but worked cause im pregnant)

i also took b6 and epo had loads of ewcm this cycle as i started with 1 epo and increased to 2 tablets from cd 10.

i think if your O late maybe just go with 100mg for 5 days for the following month and see if brings forward

traylee do u think the soy helped u concieve? like were you trying for long before the soy?

i ovulated on cd 18, ive just ordered some more opks and tests for next cycle just incase

i have been temping and charting for 16 months, i have a 10yr old 3.5yr, i have not been on birth control in 15yrs so yes i actually think it prolly did help

in saying that with my 3,5 yr old we tried for years and i went on diet shakes and was also taking evening primrose oil and got pregnant within 5 months of losing 21kgs well while on the shakes, but i think the epo helps to cause gives me loads of ewcm

thanks so much, wow thats brilliant the soy def worked! this is my first cycle on soy so i hope it helps.

Ok ladies, update. I got a very faint BFP today. I had just got done venting to my DH about how unfair it was that we were having trouble getting pregnant but some women it only takes a 1 night stand, and then when we finally do get pregnant a mistake on our doctors part put us at a high risk for an MC. I thought I was going crazy when I saw it, but DH said he sees something too. Im 11 dpo today but still very skeptical. It was so light and we actually walked onto our back porch to make sure we saw it. When you were outside you saw it, and it was more clear at an odd angle. Im gonna test again in the AM. Hoping this isnt going to be another MC or chem. This was my FIRST cycle of soy. Used days 5-9 after MC. Day 1 was considered cycle day 1. 5-6 160mg soy, 7(200mg), 8-9 240 mg soy.

I did use a FRER. what does it mean when it is so faint? has anybody else experienced this?

Ok so its official ladies. I got my :bfp: today! I got a faint positive on 3 different test, and throughout the day they have just gotten darker. Still faint, but I had a friend check them and she said she saw a second line. It was some squinters but they were there. I hope this one sticks. This was my first cycle of soy and my first cycle of trying after MC.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->