SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Thanks Traylee! Im so excited you got yours too. I know your DH is probably thrilled like mine. His words to me "told you so!!!" He had been saying I was pregnant for a few days, but when I got that BFN on 10 dpo even he started having doubts. Guess we just tested to early. I for some reason expected this time to be like last time.

hubbys all over the place lmao

he was jooking around the first test i got and said OHH WHOS THE LUCKY FELLA lmao.
was so funny, we already have 2 so no big shock really, now he says ohh next time will be lots of BJs lmao

lol, after our loss my DH kept saying "just give me a month" well it worked. Took another test at 2 am to see if it may be more noticable of a line, and it was a little more obvious. Still very faint but I guess I was a late implanter. I cant wait to see that line get darker over the next few days.

yea i got heaps of ics im using to, mine seem to be heaps darker in avo than morning

Ok so its official ladies. I got my :bfp: today! I got a faint positive on 3 different test, and throughout the day they have just gotten darker. Still faint, but I had a friend check them and she said she saw a second line. It was some squinters but they were there. I hope this one sticks. This was my first cycle of soy and my first cycle of trying after MC.:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats

so im 10 dpo and im feeling so sick during the afternoon and its wears off by evening but still slightly sick i feel travel sick if that makes sense, im hoping this is it

todays test? what do u think?

Attachments

• DSC_2489.jpg
    DSC_2489.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 9
:flower: hello! I lost the thread. I am glad to find it. I was looking for it in trying to conceive category =(

first of all traylee01 huge congrats - h&h 8 months =)) :happydance::happydance:

tddunn congrats! :dance::dance:

How is everyone doing?

I did try soy again this cycle.
cd3-cd6 - 100mg cd7 150mg

I might have ovulated yesterday - or I am ovulating today :wacko:

pathos if im reading your chart right it looks like u ovulated yesterday :flower:

Redrose it looks like the start of your bfp! Congrats!

redrose, have you tested this morning? there is definitely a line there :happydance:

:flower: hello! I lost the thread. I am glad to find it. I was looking for it in trying to conceive category =(

first of all traylee01 huge congrats - h&h 8 months =)) :happydance::happydance:

tddunn congrats! :dance::dance:

How is everyone doing?

I did try soy again this cycle.
cd3-cd6 - 100mg cd7 150mg

I might have ovulated yesterday - or I am ovulating today :wacko:

Wow i think we O'd the same day, i am just waiting for ff to give me crosshairs tomorrow to confirm. :happydance::happydance: Good luck and baby dust xx

Hello ladies I'm cd36 I think I should ovulate in 3 or 4 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->