SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

i feel like utter poo today

i woke up sniffly and sneezing lots annoying running nose, feel a bit crampy like on and off, and just feel run down like i could sleep
im 9dpo today
gonna wait it out see what temps do, last month af arrive 11dpo, so usually range from 11dpo to 13 ish

Ugh I just used my last test, bfn on 13dpo... I've gone through 11 freaking tests in the last 6 days (6 frer and 5 dollar store) Really thought I would have a bfp by now :/ bbs have been in SO much pain the last week which never happens to me, maybe slight pain the day of AF. But I woke up today with two zits, which I usually get before AF :( Losing hope fast. I'm going to (tro to) wait until this weekend to test again if AF hasn't come.

Remember it is not over until the BITCH shows up. so hang in there hun

i feel like utter poo today

i woke up sniffly and sneezing lots annoying running nose, feel a bit crampy like on and off, and just feel run down like i could sleep
im 9dpo today
gonna wait it out see what temps do, last month af arrive 11dpo, so usually range from 11dpo to 13 ish

Good luck hun. Your symptoms sound very promising :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck x

sucks, i woke at 5 took my temp (usually take at 6ish)
was 36.59, went back to sleep took at 6 was 36.74 then took 6.30 was 36.80 lmao
if i play with the chart adjuster it puts them all back at 36.74 for adjusted time till 6am which is still a good high temp

but i left it at 5am with open circle on my chart so now it shows small drop BOOOOOO

sucks, i woke at 5 took my temp (usually take at 6ish)
was 36.59, went back to sleep took at 6 was 36.74 then took 6.30 was 36.80 lmao
if i play with the chart adjuster it puts them all back at 36.74 for adjusted time till 6am which is still a good high temp

but i left it at 5am with open circle on my chart so now it shows small drop BOOOOOO

Good luck hun. when are u testing?

OK So I know this post was started a little while ago but I used Soy Iso this month so I figured I might as well join in. I had an MC early this month, but DH and I decided to just keep trying. I used soy iso days 5-9 of my cycle. I had a +opk saturday, sept. 21st, and had pretty strong pains on Sunday. I am now 3 dpo, and just waiting to see if it worked. I had ovulation pains on both sides this month which is very odd for me. Yesterday and today I have had a headache, and some pressure and cramping low in my abdomen. I dont really know what that is. I hope its a good sign. My DH keeps saying he knows it will happen soon. I hope.

OK So I know this post was started a little while ago but I used Soy Iso this month so I figured I might as well join in. I had an MC early this month, but DH and I decided to just keep trying. I used soy iso days 5-9 of my cycle. I had a +opk saturday, sept. 21st, and had pretty strong pains on Sunday. I am now 3 dpo, and just waiting to see if it worked. I had ovulation pains on both sides this month which is very odd for me. Yesterday and today I have had a headache, and some pressure and cramping low in my abdomen. I dont really know what that is. I hope its a good sign. My DH keeps saying he knows it will happen soon. I hope.

It all sounds promising hun. Good luck and keep us updated

11dpo today and temp is highest its ever been at 36.85 its at third level this cycle. I thought would drop by now like every other month.

heya ladies do u mind me joining ye? im currently cd 13 waiting to ovulate.. my opks seem to be nearly positive :/ im starting to wonder if i missed it..

Ok so I am 4 dpo today, all cramping has stopped by lunch today. I randomly get a weird twinge now and then but nothing too noticable. My doc said she wants to know as soon as I get the faintest positive so she can get me in. That is a good thing, but It makes me have to test earlier than I would like. It feels like a lot of disappointment if I dont get that:bfp: Im trying to stay hopeful but realistic. I know that we did everything possible this month, and my doctor stated that both my husband and I are very fertile. Thanks for keeping me company girls. I guess this honestly helps me stay sane through all of this.

Ok so I am 4 dpo today, all cramping has stopped by lunch today. I randomly get a weird twinge now and then but nothing too noticable. My doc said she wants to know as soon as I get the faintest positive so she can get me in. That is a good thing, but It makes me have to test earlier than I would like. It feels like a lot of disappointment if I dont get that:bfp: Im trying to stay hopeful but realistic. I know that we did everything possible this month, and my doctor stated that both my husband and I are very fertile. Thanks for keeping me company girls. I guess this honestly helps me stay sane through all of this.

well good luck hun. The ladies on here r really nice and keep me sane lol x

today i got a positive opk and a dip in temp i think tomorrow is gonna be ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->