SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

hi dreambaby69, hehe we are truly cycle buddies! i wish we had these dips a bit later somewhat towards 8 dpo ;))

I'm jealous of you temping ladies, I wish I knew exactly what day I ovulated! Maybe I'll start next month :winkwink:

I think the soy is really making a difference for me. Last month when I took 160 mg day 1-5, I experienced ewcm (for the first time since I was a teenager) on cd 24 and had light o pains on my left side the next day. This month I upped it to 200mg day 3-7 and noticed ewcm on cd 14 and STRONG o pains from both sides on cd 15!! :happydance: We have bd on cd 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 17 so far so if I did in fact O there is NO WAY we missed it! I am now on cd18 so we will keep on bding for a few more days just in case.

Fx for everyone!! :dust:

pathos my chart dipped like at 4dpo then went up high, check out my chart

RawFoodie, it's great that soy is working for you. Yay for early ovulation. you are fully covered when it comes to :sex: =)). Hope you will get your :bfp: and you wont need to start tempting. :dust:.

traylee01, how are you? has pg symptoms started in full force? have you been to your appointment? I checked your chart, I am trying not to be hopeful, fall back rises are very common, but I'm having high temps since then :wacko:. Sprinkle us some baby dust =))

Missbx, maybe your dip today is ovulation dip! Good luck, hopefully you will soon move to the dreadful 2 week wait.

Dreambaby, you haven't updated your chart. I am curious.

i have had on and off feeling lol, i think the blacmores help me feel better, sometimes im ok sometimes i not, my nipples hurt though and tired etc

i have to go back for scan in 2 weeks as fri only showed a small ges sac, im really worried about that as i should be maybe around 5 weeks 4 days when i had the scan and i think about 6 today, but yea im so scared as my dr didnt do beta bloods

RawFoodie, it's great that soy is working for you. Yay for early ovulation. you are fully covered when it comes to :sex: =)). Hope you will get your :bfp: and you wont need to start tempting. :dust:.

traylee01, how are you? has pg symptoms started in full force? have you been to your appointment? I checked your chart, I am trying not to be hopeful, fall back rises are very common, but I'm having high temps since then :wacko:. Sprinkle us some baby dust =))

Missbx, maybe your dip today is ovulation dip! Good luck, hopefully you will soon move to the dreadful 2 week wait.

Dreambaby, you haven't updated your chart. I am curious.

ThankYou still no positive opk x

i have had on and off feeling lol, i think the blacmores help me feel better, sometimes im ok sometimes i not, my nipples hurt though and tired etc

i have to go back for scan in 2 weeks as fri only showed a small ges sac, im really worried about that as i should be maybe around 5 weeks 4 days when i had the scan and i think about 6 today, but yea im so scared as my dr didnt do beta bloods

traylee01, oh have no worries, 5w4d is still early for more "stuff": i hope your bean is safe and comfortable there. don't be scared :hugs:, and pls pls update us when you have news.

Missbx, it cannot be too far away. hang in there :flower:

i was bit earlier than 5 weeks, i read the report today makes sense to, as i ovulated 30 days ago,
this reckons a little before with sac measuring 5mm and states little earlier than 5 weeks
i think i am about 5 today then

also says i have small corpeous luteal cyst
go back in 2 weeks

Attachments

• sac.jpg
    sac.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2

traylee01, oh have no worries, 5w4d is still early for more "stuff": i hope your bean is safe and comfortable there. don't be scared :hugs:, and pls pls update us when you have news.

Missbx, it cannot be too far away. hang in there :flower:

Thankyou x I'm thinking about stopping soy now I don't think its doing anything x

its delaying you alot, i think you should try one more month and do small doses as having high doses delays it
i would drop back to 100 every day from 3-7
also whjat ones are you using cause there are some that have other stuff in them

i upped my dose last month ad i ovulated 12 days later but i still got bfp, so its not out till witch arrives anyways, mine was delayed alot by it,
but the evening primrose oi helped my ewcm which was good,
i think do 100 for the 5 days, and do cd 3 to 7 this time, swich it around

Yeah I think I will try 100 cd3-7 I was thinking of trying maca aswell with the soy x I had a 113 day cycle before takeing soy and a 80+ day cycle
I'm taking these
https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/Herbal-Vitamin-Supplements/Soya-Isoflavones-100mg.aspx#.UlvpZjK9KK0

i also started maca but i discontinued it, i could hear all my digestive system in my body. i guess it was an allergic reaction :haha:

lowering the dosage is a good idea, but if 1-5 delayed ovulation, would not 3-7 delay it further? i only used 3-7 and so far it brought o day 1-3 days forward :wacko:

missbx it also has

Daidzin 37mg
Glycitin 7mg
Genistin 56mg

in them, i would try just get plain soy ones as the other stuff can interfer

i was usng phytolife ones https://www.blackmores.com.au/products/phytolife

they are what a few girls on bubhub reccomended

missbx it also has

Daidzin 37mg
Glycitin 7mg
Genistin 56mg

in them, i would try just get plain soy ones as the other stuff can interfer

i was usng phytolife ones https://www.blackmores.com.au/products/phytolife

they are what a few girls on bubhub reccomended

Most of them have that in I don't think I can get that one in the uk x

I've seen lots that are 750mg and 400mg I thought you can't take over 200mg x

i also started maca but i discontinued it, i could hear all my digestive system in my body. i guess it was an allergic reaction :haha:

lowering the dosage is a good idea, but if 1-5 delayed ovulation, would not 3-7 delay it further? i only used 3-7 and so far it brought o day 1-3 days forward :wacko:

I know this sounds weird, but I took 160mg last month on cd 1-5 and (think) I o'd on cd 24-25. I took 200mg this month cd 3-7 and have all the same symptoms of ovulation, but on day 14-15!!

Apparently cd3-7 is the best days to take soy as it has the best of both. It helps produces multiple strong eggs that's why twins are more high if taken on these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->