SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

i agree that 3-7 is the better option. I am not sure about twins through :haha:

Twins in general is very small no matter what. But if you think about it, normally a women produces and releases one strong egg. If you take soy 3-7 it produces multiple strong eggs whether it be one or 5.

Pathos your temps are rising nicely. Seems like you had a strong ovulation this month. Fxed for you.

thanks hehe. my temps are weird. it is very cold so we turn on the heater. maybe thats why i have high temps :shrug:

regarding twins, i meant the difficulty of raising twins. singleton or multiple, any healthy baby will do for me. otherwise i think soy slightly increases the chances.

Oh haha blonde moment.. Yeah I can imagine how much more difficult it would be, but a miracle is a miracle either way. When are you planning on testing? :)

So where is everyone at in their cycles? When do you plan to test? I am 6dpo, I think I will start testing at 9 or 10dpo.

I am having a really hard time right now, dh's friend's fiance just found out she's having twins :'( I actually cried when I saw the us pic on facebook. She found out she was pregnant a few days after my af showed, and it just felt like she got the baby i was supposed to get... now it feels like she has already stolen this cycle away from me too. I hate this, i feel like such a bad person and i know i'm being irrational but i just can't help these feelings. I am really hoping for that bfp this cycle but I am starting to think it will never happen. Thanks for putting up with my ridiculous vent sessions girls.

RawFoodie, you are not a bad person. Most of us go through the same thing. I was even angry at the royal birth affair, future king of england etc. It was everywhere.

I think one day, when we get our BFPs, we will crash some other ttc woman's heart. I guess there is an invisible chain. :wacko:

as to your and CathiiNoo's question, I will wait for AF to be late..[-o<

i'm 8 dpo today, af is expected at 17 dpo, so either AF on 24th or :test: on 25th.

are you using ICs or expensive hpt stuff?

I use $1 New Choice (Dollar Tree) tests for my poas addiction, and occassionally throw in an frer for good measure ;) I literally piss away roughly $20-30 each month. Last month I used 13 tests I think, ten new choice and three frer :( but in my defense, I really really thought I was pg last month, I am afraid to be too hopeful this month because of that :( I am going to try to wait until saturday (10 dpo) but not sure if I will wait that long.

still keeping fx for everyone, I really hope we all get bfps this month!!

"I literally piss away roughly $20-30 each month." :haha::haha:

but to be honest, if they sold frer in germany, i would buy them and give myself a treat. they seem to be very sensitive and accurate.

I am currently on CD 14. I took 80mg, 160mg, 160mg, 240mg, 240mg. On CD 3-7. I took clomid back in March but sadly miscarried at 5 weeks. I was told to wait 3-4 months. I was hoping to catch that so called "extremely fertile time after miscarriage". Well that didn't happen. So, I went for another round of clomid in July. Started to get positives again but before they were dark enough to be verified with my doctor. POOF! It was gone. So very disappointing. I'm hoping this more natural way will be more successful. Any help as to way I can't carry? Or advice? All is welcome :)

I am currently on CD 14. I took 80mg, 160mg, 160mg, 240mg, 240mg. On CD 3-7. I took clomid back in March but sadly miscarried at 5 weeks. I was told to wait 3-4 months. I was hoping to catch that so called "extremely fertile time after miscarriage". Well that didn't happen. So, I went for another round of clomid in July. Started to get positives again but before they were dark enough to be verified with my doctor. POOF! It was gone. So very disappointing. I'm hoping this more natural way will be more successful. Any help as to way I can't carry? Or advice? All is welcome :)

Welcome travelingwife! I don't really have any advice for you but since you were able to get pg with clomid i would think soy would work to get you pg again since they work in a very similar way, but I don't know much about staying pg :confused: hope it works out for you though!!

Have you ovulated yet? Are you doing anything to track your cycle? Fx for you! :dust:

RawFoodie, it's great that soy is working for you. Yay for early ovulation. you are fully covered when it comes to :sex: =)). Hope you will get your :bfp: and you wont need to start tempting. :dust:.

traylee01, how are you? has pg symptoms started in full force? have you been to your appointment? I checked your chart, I am trying not to be hopeful, fall back rises are very common, but I'm having high temps since then :wacko:. Sprinkle us some baby dust =))

Missbx, maybe your dip today is ovulation dip! Good luck, hopefully you will soon move to the dreadful 2 week wait.

Dreambaby, you haven't updated your chart. I am curious.

sorry hun . just saw this post . here is my updated wonky chart lol. don't have a clue what is going on there :shrug:. Any clue? Urs looks fab :thumbup: . Have u tested? I did this morning and it was BFN. Good luck x

My Ovulation Chart

TravelingWife welcome =), just have :sex: regularly hehe

Missbx, oh it must be frustrating. that eggy must be very special, what a primadonna entrance... hopefully, in the end it you will say it was worth to wait. i wish we could skip forward time, to day day of +opk and to the day of :test:

dreambaby, your chart looks good, the dips on 5 &6 dpo are very promising :happydance: sorry for the BFN but it is still early. do you have symptoms?

my temps are playing a weird cruel game. i do not even have regular post ovulatory twinges or sore breasts. 7 more days for AF to make her visit. if she is late, i might test. so far, she has been very punctual :grr:

Missbx, oh it must be frustrating. that eggy must be very special, what a primadonna entrance... hopefully, in the end it you will say it was worth to wait. i wish we could skip forward time, to day day of +opk and to the day of :test:

dreambaby, your chart looks good, the dips on 5 &6 dpo are very promising :happydance: sorry for the BFN but it is still early. do you have symptoms?

my temps are playing a weird cruel game. i do not even have regular post ovulatory twinges or sore breasts. 7 more days for AF to make her visit. if she is late, i might test. so far, she has been very punctual :grr:

ur chart looks very promising. I have absolutely no symptom :shrug:zilt nada. i am not even cramping. i only cramped a bit on 5dpo and that was it. Last cycle i cramped at 5dpo and then from 10 dpo till the witch showed but no cramping here still. Oh i have absolutely no cm...very dry down there from 6dpo. what about u?

Thankyou ladies I had some cramps this morning and still have a few but no positive opk yet I got this at 1pm ish. I've got this month and next ttc then I'm going back on the pill in December x

https://i42.tinypic.com/vona1f.jpg

Thankyou ladies I had some cramps this morning and still have a few but no positive opk yet I got this at 1pm ish. I've got this month and next ttc then I'm going back on the pill in December x

https://i42.tinypic.com/vona1f.jpg

how were the previous ones? stark white?
pink is good, hopefully it will be dark soon, if i were you i would test once with fmu and also around 4-5 pm. :dust:

ur chart looks very promising. I have absolutely no symptom :shrug:zilt nada. i am not even cramping. i only cramped a bit on 5dpo and that was it. Last cycle i cramped at 5dpo and then from 10 dpo till the witch showed but no cramping here still. Oh i have absolutely no cm...very dry down there from 6dpo. what about u?

same... nothing. oh i have cm, but thats usual for me. i have no cramps, actually no nothing. usually at this stage when i d poke my breasts, they would have hurt. they don't hurt either. weird. time will tell. my instincts say :witch: will show up.

pathos your chart looks good,
and missbx use opks a few times, i test around 11ish sometimes 2ish and again between 6 and 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->