SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Thankyou ladies I had some cramps this morning and still have a few but no positive opk yet I got this at 1pm ish. I've got this month and next ttc then I'm going back on the pill in December x

https://i42.tinypic.com/vona1f.jpg

how were the previous ones? stark white?
pink is good, hopefully it will be dark soon, if i were you i would test once with fmu and also around 4-5 pm. :dust:

About the same x the last few days have been a lot darker x

what the hell is going on with me :hissy: i dunno when i ovulated i think it maybe if been oct 4/5th but i no way had sex around then, af is late but bfn and my nipples are so so sore and one of them is even leaking, and then i got ewcm today :hissy: i cant tell if im pregnant, ovulating or expecting af!! i hate my body and hormones :(

First cycle of soy. Looking for a buddy. Waiting for "O" day. Currently on cd 11. I took 200mg of soy days 3-7 along with black cohosh 1000mg of metformin, and a crapload of other vitamins and supplements that will hopefully raise my progesterone levels. Anyways looking for a buddy preferably first cycle of soy or at least close to my cd would be nice! Thanks ladies! Love and baby dust!

Missbx byu looks of your last 2 charts your taking to much soy, i would half it next time, take 100mg all days

Missbx byu looks of your last 2 charts your taking to much soy, i would half it next time, take 100mg all days

Thankyou x next cycle I'm going to do 100mg cd3-7 or I don't know wether to go with maca on its own x

Witch got me. Cd1 today. Don't know whether to try soy? Traylee what days did u do and how many did u take?

i took both times day 3-7
first month i took 100,100,100,150,150 and od round same time at cd 24ish

second month i took 100,150,150,200,200 and OD super late on cd 32 but got my bfp

i was alsot taking b6 and complex bs and evening primrose oil
with epo i took 1 a day for first 10 days then upped to 2 pills and had loads of ewcm

Witch got me. Cd1 today. Don't know whether to try soy? Traylee what days did u do and how many did u take?

:hugs: sorry for the :witch:
hope this is your lucky cycle.
hehe i am right behind you, :witch: will be here in 2-3 days.

I think I'm moving to just Maca next cycle I'm thinking if my body can't handle to much soy then I won't try soy and maca together x

good luck Missbx. Maybe it is the right decision. I see that you are still waiting to ovulate, =(( very frustrating.

good luck Missbx. Maybe it is the right decision. I see that you are still waiting to ovulate, =(( very frustrating.

sorry about af. R u taking soy this month?

i think yes. soy decreased my 16 day lp to 14. My af is 2 days early. I am planning to take 100 mg cd3-cd6, cd 7 200 mg.

are you taking soy?

sorry about af. R u taking soy this month?

i think yes. soy decreased my 16 day lp to 14. My af is 2 days early. I am planning to take 100 mg cd3-cd6, cd 7 200 mg.

are you taking soy?

wanted to but i chickened out last minute. Cd 4 today. It delayed O by 3 days for me when i took it. I didn't take it last cycle and i just had a 2 days period instead of 5, so i am kinda worried about my cycle now and decided against taking anything else.

Hi guys, Iv not been in this thread much this month as I've given soy a miss this month as I had an appointment booked for a HSG, but I've still been reading your posts. I've got a quick question for you...

Af was due last saturday (19th) and still hasn't arrived. My HSG is booked for next tuesday so need to reschedule it if af doesn't arrive tonight. It's not unusual for af to be a few days late however I decided about an hour ago to do a pregnancy test just in case. It's come back positive. The line was pretty dark, almost as dark as the control line. However I'm just not sure that this can be right? I've been cramping the last 2 days so was certain af was on its way. DH is bringing more tests home after work. Do false positives happen a lot??

VeryBigMelons :yipee::yipee: congrats!

false negative yes, false positive no! plus very dark lines and af like cramps! thats your :bfp: sending you lots of sticky vibes :dust:

which test did you test with, frer are reliable,
i have heard blue dye ones can give false pos

dont think af on her way just cause cramping, i think im about 7 weeks along now, and i had cramping at start thinkking was on the way and still get it every so often now, and keep thinking

i would say congrats is in order specially being a week later, the af pain your feeling is prolly the uterus and baby burrowing in

can you post the test pic

Hi guys, Iv not been in this thread much this month as I've given soy a miss this month as I had an appointment booked for a HSG, but I've still been reading your posts. I've got a quick question for you...

Af was due last saturday (19th) and still hasn't arrived. My HSG is booked for next tuesday so need to reschedule it if af doesn't arrive tonight. It's not unusual for af to be a few days late however I decided about an hour ago to do a pregnancy test just in case. It's come back positive. The line was pretty dark, almost as dark as the control line. However I'm just not sure that this can be right? I've been cramping the last 2 days so was certain af was on its way. DH is bringing more tests home after work. Do false positives happen a lot??

Just taken a second test BFP on that one too :) Will do another in the morning just to be sure, as still don't quite believe it. Been trying nearly 2 years now with not as much as even a faint BFP. Doctors have confirmed I have low progesterone too.

FX for all you you ladies, sending some extra baby :dust: xxx

dont think af on her way just cause cramping, i think im about 7 weeks along now, and i had cramping at start thinkking was on the way and still get it every so often now, and keep thinking

i would say congrats is in order specially being a week later, the af pain your feeling is prolly the uterus and baby burrowing in

Used a Boots own brand one first, and then a clearblue one second time

Used a Boots own brand one first, and then a clearblue one second time

:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::dance::dance: congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->