SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

my termp rose this morning so im thinking O day yesterday which was a day after the pos opk, as yesterdays opk was faint again

which one do you think looks positive

im thinking maybe the 2nd one 14th

Attachments

• ALL  tests 1.jpg
    ALL tests 1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Hey tray. I personally wouldn't call that a positive but I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

yea i think i may have missed the true positive, temp rose this morning higher than rest of the month so will soon see if temp is up tomorrow,
i may have missed it as i was testing later this time due to babysitting all weekend

im going to take another test tonight to and see what resembles so stoping drinking my water now and will test tonight sometime

Temmp still up I'd say I'm 2dpo. But don't think chances good only bd day before and day after if I'm correct. Well and few days leading up to it

Temmp still up I'd say I'm 2dpo. But don't think chances good only bd day before and day after if I'm correct. Well and few days leading up to it

Just like I said to another lady on another post , u could hav timed ur bedding to perfection without knowing. a friend of my while ttc only bedded once in her cycle ( she had a lot going on that month and only managed to bed once) and it was around O and Bang 9 months later.......a boy. So u are defo not out :happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck traylee01 x

I have had spotting and cramps today :( x

are you testing today DreamBaby?

no. I did test 2 days ago at 10dpo and it was :bfn: but still no af so waiting till saturday to test (if i can wait that long lol). How are u?

Will have my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm good, af is due on saturday so we'll have to see what happens but not got high hopes. Just looking forward to my appointment at fertility clinic on 9th oct to hopefully find out what's going on :)

:wacko: i am so bored with 2ww. i know i am already out. just waiting for AF, she is sneaking in, i feel it. i do not know if i will continue with soy, i think i ll try it once more... hihi by the time i need to make my decision, i hope to hear news of 3bfps from you ladies.

:wacko: i am so bored with 2ww. i know i am already out. just waiting for AF, she is sneaking in, i feel it. i do not know if i will continue with soy, i think i ll try it once more... hihi by the time i need to make my decision, i hope to hear news of 3bfps from you ladies.

your chart looks good

im 5 dpo just milling around, not really feeling much at all actually so just hanging about af should be here in about 6 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->