SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Anyone else want to join us? Come on ladies the more the merrier lol :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies :flower: I am on cd 34, I believe I am currently 9dpo (based on cm). Tested yesterday and today, both bfn but hoping it's too early to tell. I took 160mg soy CD 1-5. My symptoms throughout this cycle:

cd 1-5: headache caused by soy
cd 10-11: very strong pains in left ovary, I had to stop what I was doing and bend over a couple times! Not sure exactly what this pain was, but dh and i bd'd lots just in case it was early ovulation :happydance:
cd 22: I figured that if I had ovulated early, I would be about 11-12 dpo at this point so I tested. bfn. I decided not to be sad, since I might not have even ovulated yet at this point.
cd 24: went to the bathroom midmorning, TONS of ewcm! This is a big deal because I never get ewcm :) I only remember seeing it one time when I was a teenager, and I was so disgusted by it at the time :haha:
cd 25: ewcm when I used the bathroom again, but not as much as yesterday.
cd 26: no more ewcm, so I am going to assume I ov'd on cd 25.
cd 29-34 (today): I have been extremely sensitive to smells! I have also been unusually exhausted and very hungry, I haven't really felt satisfied after eating the last few days. I've also been really moody, looking back I think I may have started a few fights with dh that I shouldn't have, to the point of tears and yelling :blush:

We have also managed to bd a TON this cycle, we haven't skipped more than one day in a row, and have done it 2-3 days in a row quite a few times! If I did ovulate, we had to have caught the egg. Just waiting for that :bfp: I bought 6 FRER's today, took one (bfn) so I will probably be taking one per day for the next 5 days :wacko: I know I'm crazy haha!

Sorry for such a long post, but I know when I was researching soy I really appreciated the people who went into detail :winkwink:

:hugs: and baby dust to everyone!

Anyone else want to join us? Come on ladies the more the merrier lol :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies :flower: I am on cd 34, I believe I am currently 9dpo (based on cm). Tested yesterday and today, both bfn but hoping it's too early to tell. I took 160mg soy CD 1-5. My symptoms throughout this cycle:

cd 1-5: headache caused by soy
cd 10-11: very strong pains in left ovary, I had to stop what I was doing and bend over a couple times! Not sure exactly what this pain was, but dh and i bd'd lots just in case it was early ovulation :happydance:
cd 22: I figured that if I had ovulated early, I would be about 11-12 dpo at this point so I tested. bfn. I decided not to be sad, since I might not have even ovulated yet at this point.
cd 24: went to the bathroom midmorning, TONS of ewcm! This is a big deal because I never get ewcm :) I only remember seeing it one time when I was a teenager, and I was so disgusted by it at the time :haha:
cd 25: ewcm when I used the bathroom again, but not as much as yesterday.
cd 26: no more ewcm, so I am going to assume I ov'd on cd 25.
cd 29-34 (today): I have been extremely sensitive to smells! I have also been unusually exhausted and very hungry, I haven't really felt satisfied after eating the last few days. I've also been really moody, looking back I think I may have started a few fights with dh that I shouldn't have, to the point of tears and yelling :blush:

We have also managed to bd a TON this cycle, we haven't skipped more than one day in a row, and have done it 2-3 days in a row quite a few times! If I did ovulate, we had to have caught the egg. Just waiting for that :bfp: I bought 6 FRER's today, took one (bfn) so I will probably be taking one per day for the next 5 days :wacko: I know I'm crazy haha!

Sorry for such a long post, but I know when I was researching soy I really appreciated the people who went into detail :winkwink:

:hugs: and baby dust to everyone!

Welcome and good luck . Fingers crossed for you x

:wacko: i am so bored with 2ww. i know i am already out. just waiting for AF, she is sneaking in, i feel it. i do not know if i will continue with soy, i think i ll try it once more... hihi by the time i need to make my decision, i hope to hear news of 3bfps from you ladies.

Good luck Hun. I am still waiting for the witch. I am not doing soy again just opk and maybe temp. Hope you get ur bfp x

i wont be either for a bit at least, going bali next month tickets booked im im pregnant this month by any chance ill still go away

tray and missbx how are u ladies today/?

Hey I'm ok looks like I didn't ovulate my ovulation saliva test and opks come yesterday so I started using them today x

How are you doing? x

yea im good, temp went up higher than ever this morning but im not readin into it, as last year i had a few smaller spikes that were nothing, so even though this is highest its ever been iwll soon tell what it brings

yea im good, temp went up higher than ever this morning but im not readin into it, as last year i had a few smaller spikes that were nothing, so even though this is highest its ever been iwll soon tell what it brings

Good luck hun, hope u get ur :bfp: x

oh sorry dreambaby. good luck with the next (actually this) cycle. I am right behind you! :witch has started to show her face =(.

Thanks ladies. I am not doing any meds (soy) this cycle, just opk and ff. So here is hoping this is the cycle for all of us x

I think I got a positive Opk yesterday and a temp drop today .

@Dreambaby69, good luck x

Ugh I just used my last test, bfn on 13dpo... I've gone through 11 freaking tests in the last 6 days (6 frer and 5 dollar store) Really thought I would have a bfp by now :/ bbs have been in SO much pain the last week which never happens to me, maybe slight pain the day of AF. But I woke up today with two zits, which I usually get before AF :( Losing hope fast. I'm going to (tro to) wait until this weekend to test again if AF hasn't come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->