Soy iso.....tons of ewcm

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
So I took soy iso this month before I decided not to try this month and I am having tons of ewcm.... I haven't had it like this in months.... I am on cd 11! So just some hope for others taking soy... It seems to have worked on my body..... Too bad we aren't trying this month... We did however have sex last night.... So if it makes it then it does...and the way my cm is..... It just might... Lol just want the ladies trying with soy to know that it can make a change!!! :)

Hey Crazy84 when did you start taking them and where did you get them? I would love to try iso soy this month as my last two months have not shown a lot of EWCM.. I am on CD 1 and I need to find a store that sells it (or buy it online?) and I need to know when to start and stop taking them.. I clearly have some research to do, but any information that you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!

Hey!! How are you?? This cycle has really been great as far as cm.... And ovulation symptoms! More so than my last 2 cycles without soy!! I bought mine at Walmart!! They were maybe $7/$8 at the most!! Mine are 40mg
Ok so how I took mine....cd2-6 except I accidentally forgot the last dose
Cd2 80mg cd3 80mg cd4 80mg cd 5 120mg cd 6 120mg
I have heard that cd 3-7 are great days to take also!! I took mine at night!! You can take your dosage however...I just heard that working your way up is best...and don't do over 200!!if it doesn't work this cycle I will try 80,80,120,120,180

I hope that helped... It is my first month so I am not terribly educated on it yet!!

Oh... And we decided to try after all!! Lol so I will let you know the outcome

awesome! I hope that you get some good news this month! How cool if you got your BFP after your first month of soy iso! I love how much it helped with your cycle so I am EXTREMELY excited to start it tomorrow! I went out and got it today from GNC, so I am all set! :thumbup:

I am assuming you are in your TWW or about to be.. so exciting!! :happydance:

I am!! :) just the begining of it!! Good luck!! Let me know how it goes and I will do the same!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->