Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:wave: welcome get :hugs:

can i ask what your cycles are like without the soy?

take no more than 200mg of clomid at a go, as to how much to take i dont know, but i always think its best to start small and work up to larger/more :shrug: sorry the other girls might be more help, my first round i took 80mg for 3 days then 120 mg for the last 2 days, this cycle about to start im upping it to 120mg for 3 days then 160mg for 2 days, but i guess its prob up to you, the soy did help me to ov, so i dunno if im gonna increase it to any more than that :shrug:

:wave: welcome get :hugs:

can i ask what your cycles are like without the soy?

take no more than 200mg of clomid at a go, as to how much to take i dont know, but i always think its best to start small and work up to larger/more :shrug: sorry the other girls might be more help, my first round i took 80mg for 3 days then 120 mg for the last 2 days, this cycle about to start im upping it to 120mg for 3 days then 160mg for 2 days, but i guess its prob up to you, the soy did help me to ov, so i dunno if im gonna increase it to any more than that :shrug:

My cycles are fairly regular, around 29 days the last four months, but I have been on Clomid for the last four months 50mg and four BFN's :( so Im wondering if I should go a little higher? xx

:shrug: i think thats ok, i think LP 10+ is good :shrug: but i might be wrong :dohh:

get - im wondering why your dr hasnt told you to go to a higher dose :shrug: you can only do clomid for 6 cycles or something

mines usually 35days lp16 so argh,its been nicer to have a shorter cycle tho for once :)
debating about taking it again x

the soy has shortened my 40+ day cycle to less than 40, im thrilled with it :happydance: im defo doing it again when the witch hits

get - im wondering why your dr hasnt told you to go to a higher dose :shrug: you can only do clomid for 6 cycles or something

They will let you go on Clomid for a year over here. Had tracking and its workng so thats why they wont up it :( OH has done ss sample and he does have low motility but the volume more than makes up for it. Also had HSG and bloods. Everything looks fine so we have "unexplained infertility". Been trying for 21 months now so will try just about anything xx

:hugs: maybe it is time to go for a higher dose of the soy next cycle to see if it works :shrug:

i have been told even if you do everything right you only have a 25% chance of conceiving each cycle :dohh: so it seems to me, its very unlikely that anyone should fall preg :dohh:

Hi girls

I've been ttc for a year now have reg period and o on cd11-14 with a 15dlp just wondering if I should try soy?

I'm also scared I could mess my cycle up?

:hugs: maybe it is time to go for a higher dose of the soy next cycle to see if it works :shrug:

i have been told even if you do everything right you only have a 25% chance of conceiving each cycle :dohh: so it seems to me, its very unlikely that anyone should fall preg :dohh:

I know, with odds like that its a wonder anyone manages it:winkwink: Still after this long, I thought we would have done it! But Im very excited about trying soy, gonna start it tomorrow which is cd3, think I will take an increasing dose as that seems to be quite popular on here :)

good plan get :thumbup:

babyhopes :hugs: are you seeing a dr or just doing the soy atm?

:wave: pinkmum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->