Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I am still waiting for soy to work its magic...I read that you should ov 5-15 days after finishing the course and I'm on day 7 (cd14).

I thought I saw a faint line on my OPK just now....but I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me :wacko:

You will see a faint line on other days - during the surge, the line will get as dark or darker.
I always have a faint line on non-ov days xx

I've heard a lot of women get faint lines every time and then a darker line when they get their surge....but apart from those two tests on cd12 where I had faint lines, mine have been totally blank!

Hiya jojo :) yeah thank goodness for tempi g or i wouldnt know where i am - if i was just going on body signs id have said i ov'd a couple of days ago. But no temp rise, so still waiting. My latest pack of cb digi opks finally arrived in the post late morning. No smiley face today, but will see what tomor brings. Babydust & pma xx

Hi all, Well finally got my temp rise today at cd16, been getting positive opk's since friday, got peak on cbfm on sunday! Threebirds have you tried temping, it will tell u for sure if u ovulated? xx

Poppy, good luck for tomorrow, my thoughts are with u xx

Sorry threebirds, I am so stupid! Lol! U did say u were temping! I find those cheap opk's really difficult, that's y I like the cbfm as it tells me when I ov without me having to try and figure out lines! Has your temp risen any? X

I'm sending a dose of courage and positive vibes to Brillbride and to Poppy for Wednesday! I'll be thinking of you both all day.

Poppy :hugs: :hugs: It'll be ok, hun. You'll get through this! X

Brillbride :hugs: :hugs: Hoping that consultant gives you the help you need to make a sticky bean. Be assertive! X

Minky :thumbup:

thanks very much minky----dreading appointment---hopefully it will go well--we are going armed with all my info etc....cant wait until it is over and done with....:dohh::dohh:

hope u get ur BFP just in time for XMAS!!:happydance::happydance:xxx

thinking of you poppy...

gd luck to you all......xxxxx

:wave: no news here, still waiting for the weekend and AF to show :dohh:

have a headache thismorning :dohh: prob cause i didnt eat dinner

thinking of you poppy :hugs:

Thinking of you poppy. :hugs:

Dandy, when are you going to test?

I'm 7dpo right now and just trying not to symptom spot. But I don't really feel anything anyways! Last month I felt all kinds of stuff and then AF came so I am no longer listening to my bod in the 2ww.

allie :hugs:

i have no signs or symptoms either :shrug: expecting AF from fri through to sunday, might cave and test friday if she hasnt shown yet, cause going to a christmas party fri night and will prob be drinking unless my body decides to surprise me, doubt it though :dohh: its never gonna happen, its only a dream

I finally got a positive OPK today! I got the smiley face, but the test line looks like it is not yet as dark as the control. So, I figure that I will OV either tomorrow or the next day.

I took soy on cd 2 - 6 this month and I OV'd 4 days sooner than last month! If I do not get my BFP this month I will up my dosage a bit.

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Definitely! He knows i'm coming to get him in a few hours. lol. Thank you for the luck.

:dust::dust::dust:

allie :hugs:

i have no signs or symptoms either :shrug: expecting AF from fri through to sunday, might cave and test friday if she hasnt shown yet, cause going to a christmas party fri night and will prob be drinking unless my body decides to surprise me, doubt it though :dohh: its never gonna happen, its only a dream

Aww dandy, I need to send you some PMA! It WILL happen! People with PCOS on here fall pregnant all the time. You are young and that is on your side! Plus, you're now doing things to make it happen so it's just a matter of time (which sucks, I know). And just because you don't have symptoms doesn't mean it's not happening. I'd really suggest temping next cycle if you don't get a BFP...it's really useful to know when to expect AF, when you ov, etc. I thought it would be annoying but it's generally not (except during the 2ww when temps don't go your way like mine today haha).

I'm starting to get sore boobs and cramps, but I do get that every cycle so I told myself I wouldn't get excited over it this cycle.

Poppy.
Just wanted to let you know i'm thinking about you & good luck at your appointment today:hugs:
xxxxxxx

I do temp allie, i stopped temping in the 2ww, cause it just stresses me more trying to read what the temps mean ie. preg or not, so im just waiting it out when af starts ill start temping again

i not taking soy again its mucked up my bbt chart and i reckon af will get me today maing my lp 10 instead of my usual 15-16 :(

I don't think i will b either. Either I get bfp - doubtful - and so wont. Or dont - much more likely. Its just one more thing to stress / worry about lol. But pma and babydust to all :)
Ps im still waitin for opk smily face. Can any1 tell me how soy has affected their temping?? THANKS xx

I am still waiting for soy to work its magic...I read that you should ov 5-15 days after finishing the course and I'm on day 7 (cd14).

I thought I saw a faint line on my OPK just now....but I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me :wacko:

You will see a faint line on other days - during the surge, the line will get as dark or darker.
I always have a faint line on non-ov days xx

I've heard a lot of women get faint lines every time and then a darker line when they get their surge....but apart from those two tests on cd12 where I had faint lines, mine have been totally blank!

Hiya, just doing a bit of chart snooping and your dip today looks promisiing - hope it is ur ov day :) have you tested opk today yet? good luck xx

Just thought id update... I had a missed miscarriage and go into hospital next wednesday for a ERPC done, just wanted to thank you all for your support & prayers :hugs: will wait till the new year n start again on the Soy :kiss:

Just thought id update... I had a missed miscarriage and go into hospital next wednesday for a ERPC done, just wanted to thank you all for your support & prayers :hugs: will wait till the new year n start again on the Soy :kiss:

:hugs::hugs::flower:

Lots of hugs Poppy, hang in there. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"