Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

thinking of you poppy... you are such a source of inspiration for all of us xxxx

Hugs Poppy. xxx

I'm also 7dpo and my only real different symptom is quite a bit more CM in this 2ww then normal.

Just thought id update... I had a missed miscarriage and go into hospital next wednesday for a ERPC done, just wanted to thank you all for your support & prayers :hugs: will wait till the new year n start again on the Soy :kiss:

Poppy im so so sorry hun aww blesss you xxxxxxx

Just thought id update... I had a missed miscarriage and go into hospital next wednesday for a ERPC done, just wanted to thank you all for your support & prayers :hugs: will wait till the new year n start again on the Soy :kiss:

There are no words.....:hugs:

I am still waiting for soy to work its magic...I read that you should ov 5-15 days after finishing the course and I'm on day 7 (cd14).

I thought I saw a faint line on my OPK just now....but I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me :wacko:

You will see a faint line on other days - during the surge, the line will get as dark or darker.
I always have a faint line on non-ov days xx

I've heard a lot of women get faint lines every time and then a darker line when they get their surge....but apart from those two tests on cd12 where I had faint lines, mine have been totally blank!

Hiya, just doing a bit of chart snooping and your dip today looks promisiing - hope it is ur ov day :) have you tested opk today yet? good luck xx

Yep - 2 tests, both negative :nope: I'm wondering whether I had a really short surge late Sunday night/early Monday morning after I got those faint lines...which would be about right to ov today...:shrug:

Poppy.
I'm so sorry :cry:. Take care of yourself & give yourself time to grieve,we're all here for you & you're in my thoughts:hugs:
xxxxxxxx

oh no poppy :hugs: so sorry for your loss :hugs:

well AF is due to show in the next few days here, definately going to do the soy again, upping my dose, it totally has given me an awesome length cycle :thumbup: just gotta get more bd in next time around Ov

so sorry poppy but dun loose hpe,ull have healthy baby soon,,,all the best

Thanks ladies your amazing & i wouldnt get through this if i didnt have friends as caring as you, good luck with your cycle's & i wont be too far away to check who gets their BFP's over next month or two :winkwink: :hug:

Hi poppy, so sorry, I am sure u have a supportive dh to help u through this difficult time, u have loads of luvly ladies on here too, u are in my thoughts xx

Hi Poppy. I am so sorry for your loss. We will be waiting for you to join us again in the new year. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

well im expecting AF any day now, i caved took a test :bfn: :cry: i knew it though, plus my CP feel high and soft, as it normally does before AF so :shrug: im out, should be Oving around xmas next, so hope OH is up for that challenge :thumbup:

I'm so sorry Poppy. :( Thinking of you. :hug:

Sorry about the BFN dandy. Hooray for an awesome cycle length, though. Oh, and I don't know how I forgot you temped since I've looked at your chart. :dohh:

I'm so sorry Poppy :hugs:
You have been such a massive support on this thread and to me when I was starting soy, I'm sorry this has happened to you.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses

xxx

Hi, I hope you dont mind me crashing your board. Im new to babyandbump. I had heard about SI and googled it and found this board. Its taken me 3 days to read it all but Im so glad I did. After hearing about all the BFPs Im very keen to take it. Im going to try days 3 - 7, but my question is what dose to take? Does anyone know what dose the girls have been taking that got their BFPs?

Poppy - Im so sorry to hear your sad news. I was so excited for you to see you had a BFP. Fingers crossed you will get another one very soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->