Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

ohhh,i get up at 630 just to offer prayers thn i go back to sleep,i cant wake up that early,my husband is so sweet he wake me up for prayersm m very lazy

do you get up at 6 for work baby?

i get up at 5am every weekday to be at work by 6am :dohh: on my weekends i sleep in anywhere between 7am to 9am :thumbup:

oh dandybrush,,ill never do a job in which i have to wake up so earlyyy,at that its so cold outsidee

I wake up at 6.30 every morning to take my temp! And then because the dogs hear my alarm going off they think it's time for them to get up too, so I have to go downstairs and let them out! By that time, I'm up :(

pink :haha: your funny

my temp alarm is set for 4am i hit my alarm take my temp then go bak to sleep till 4.45 when my work alarm goes off :dohh:

:),why dun u take ur temp 1t 445,u wont have to wake up two times

because sometimes i wake up at 4 or 4.15 or 4.20 and or ill be awake by 4.45 so because my sleeping is erratic on the lead up to getting up for work i take my temp early from a solid sleep

ahan,so thats good..ok dandybbrush nice talking to u
my husband will b at home with in few min,so have to warm the food,all the ladies
tc bye

Hi girls!

dandy, that's very precise of you. Do you think it makes a difference is you're up for a bit tossing and turning before your alarm for temping? I ask because I'm usually lying there for a few minutes before I take my temp, but sometimes I'm asleep when the alarm goes off and I take it right from a sleep. Hmmm, I never knew.

I'm feeling really unhopeful today as well. I know the past few days I've been like "PMA for everyone!" But today I had a temp drop and my PMA for myself is gone. I have sore boobs, heartburn, and a zit, haha, but no cramping or anything going on down there at all so I really doubt I'm pregnant, esp with the temp drop. It's been 6 cycles now. Bummer. :(

i hear you allie :hugs: its been a few cycles for me too :dohh: i got a pimple too, i think i normally do get a pimple or 2 when AF is on the way, its the hormones doing their thing

i think being awake your temp rises :shrug: unless im really wrong and get up early for nothing :haha: so i set it early so i have more chance of being asleep :thumbup:

You're so dedicated!

I lay there awake but not really moving. I wasn't sure if it affected my temp. I guess I need to set my alarm for ealier, but then I'll get used to that and be awake before the alarm, etc. :wacko:

allie :haha: thats why i do 4am im the least likely to be awake at that time, but if i wake up at 3.30 for a toilet run ill temp then instead

well cd 1 for me today, right on cue, my lp seems to be 13 days most cycles :thumbup: gonna so drink tonight/tomorrow, am due to Ov around new year now :thumbup: maybe that will be lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->