Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

That would be a great way to ring in 2011!! And yes, your LP is a great lenghth. :thumbup:

Hi Ladies
Another soy iso success story here! I took 120mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160, 160 CD3-7 and got a :bfp: 10dpo! I tested early because I had what I hoped was an implantation dip on my chart at CD7. I also had heartburn, dizziness, and a bitter taste in my mouth - all wierd for me.

Good luck to everyone....we will all get our babies eventually!

CONGRATULATIONS SHERLEY
:cloud9:

That really is great news:happydance::happydance:. I love to hear soy success stories & you're right:thumbup:.We will all get our :baby:.
Heres to a happy & healthy pregnancy:hugs:.

Hi Ladies
Another soy iso success story here! I took 120mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160, 160 CD3-7 and got a :bfp: 10dpo! I tested early because I had what I hoped was an implantation dip on my chart at CD7. I also had heartburn, dizziness, and a bitter taste in my mouth - all wierd for me.

Congratulations :) enjoy your pregnancy :)

hi ladies, hoping i can join you...started my first round of soy today...i decided on 200mg days 2-6 for the first go round. we are planning to make appointments with FS as from my ticker you can see we have been trying for a long while now, but i would prefer to not have to take anything synthetic as im crazy when it comes to any drugs going into my body. so im hoping that this will do the trick after all this time and we can see pink lines for the first time ever...i am also taking them at night to avoid side effects...but i do seem to still have major heartburn, not sure if its just tonight or if its an effect?

congratulations sherley :happydance: I hope there are more BFP's to come soon :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

Congratulations Sherley! :happydance:

i got drs appointment today and will demand tests! im not being dismissed again! :(
my appointments 17.40 today and im worried they will say no.if they say no ill take soy if they say yes i wont take soy as i dont want it to mess with results x

i got drs appointment today and will demand tests! im not being dismissed again! :(
my appointments 17.40 today and im worried they will say no.if they say no ill take soy if they say yes i wont take soy as i dont want it to mess with results x

Good luck :hugs: Don't let them fob you off this time! x

Hey guys!
Took soy only one day this cycle... I'm getting a bit nervous since I heard they cause cysts on your ovaries. Have you guys heard that? Well I'm due to ovulate soon and am using progesterone cream. I had a chemical last month, dark hpts! But at las I started bleeding. BUT that means the soy DID work :)
good luck girls. Hope we all get preggers soon!!

omg I think the soy worked! Got a 90% positive OPK this morning, doing another one this afternoon! I'm excited because I never get 100% positive OPK's even if I ovulate ;) I´ll be soooooo happy not to get a 100+ day cycle! I have ov pain but not much ewcm, guess I´ll use pre-seed tonight ;)

:happydance:

Nice1 phexia - gl xx

So far tryin the soy hasnt been such a good plan for me - should have left well alone as my cycles were fine. No ov yet this mth for me and wondering if i will at all :-( bugger
Babydust to all xx

Cd 2 today ... Soy knocked 16 days off my last cycle length from 56 down to 40

:wohoo:

Going to dig the soy out again ready for tonight or tomorrow night :thumbup:

I've had the darkest line I've ever had on an OPK today (cd17) so it looks like soy might be working for me too!

Holy sh*t, the ov pain is intense! Something better be happening down there :haha:

Took soy isoflavones and they completely messed my cycle up, ended up being about 2 weeks late normally my cycles are between 27 - 32 days but that one ended up being a 42 day cycle so i'm not taking anymore soy tablets, i'm sticking to multi vitamins i think...

anyone else have problems with taking soy? and what do you plan on taking or not talking next cycle?

Took soy isoflavones and they completely messed my cycle up, ended up being about 2 weeks late normally my cycles are between 27 - 32 days but that one ended up being a 42 day cycle so i'm not taking anymore soy tablets, i'm sticking to multi vitamins i think...

anyone else have problems with taking soy? and what do you plan on taking or not talking next cycle?

Hi Chaz... What dosage did you take?? I had a similar situation last month.. i took soy for the first time and it delayed by cycle by 1 week... (I'm usually never that late...)
But I figured the mess up was cause I dind't do the proper dosage so I incresed it this month and I'm on CD 11 now and having crazy Ov. pain. If it doesn't do anything this month, I'm going to stop taking soy..

Back to CD1 not decided which dosage of soy to take this cycle. Took CD2,3,4 160mg and CD 5,6 200mg. Had a 28day cycle with 12day LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->