Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

well i took a test this morning and it was neg :nope:

i'm not to happy tho as i ordered them off ebay and they were supposed to be 10miu but when i have looked they are 25

LR Try cd3-7 sweetie, thats what im trying next, hope your ok :hugs:

well i took a test this morning and it was neg :nope:

i'm not to happy tho as i ordered them off ebay and they were supposed to be 10miu but when i have looked they are 25

:hugs: mamadonna

Maybe try again in a couple of days if AF doesn't turn up xx

Hi girls, I've decided to try soy this month, but I'm already on day 7. Do you think it would be ok to start it today?
I would really like to get on it this month, rather than having to wait. I usually ov quite late anyway, day 22 last month

Hi Ladies
Another soy iso success story here! I took 120mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160, 160 CD3-7 and got a :bfp: 10dpo! I tested early because I had what I hoped was an implantation dip on my chart at CD7. I also had heartburn, dizziness, and a bitter taste in my mouth - all wierd for me.

Good luck to everyone....we will all get our babies eventually!

:happydance: Congratulations Sherley :happydance:

i got drs appointment today and will demand tests! im not being dismissed again! :(
my appointments 17.40 today and im worried they will say no.if they say no ill take soy if they say yes i wont take soy as i dont want it to mess with results x

what did they say?

been and had a look,thats fab news,finally you will get some answers

i know its such a relief :) xxxxx i think i can cope up until knowing we will get answers:)

at least this is something that'll keep u busy,and you never kno while ur mind is on other things it may just happen when ur least expecting it

So happy - 2nd cycle on the soy and I've got my first high on my cbfm a whopping 15 days earlier than last time. Time to get busy, lol!

Hi girls, I've decided to try soy this month, but I'm already on day 7. Do you think it would be ok to start it today?
I would really like to get on it this month, rather than having to wait. I usually ov quite late anyway, day 22 last month

sorry surgarlove how long are your cycles normally?

my cycles without help are normally 2 months +, so my gyn started me on clomid on CD 9 one cycle she said it wouldnt hurt cause she didnt think i was Oving anyway :shrug:

so i would say cd 7 should be ok to start if you have very irregular cycles like me, but if they are pretty regular im not sure if you should start it now :shrug:

thanks for the reply. Last month my cycle was 33 days. it seems to change each month. I've taken the soy today, I reckon it's worth a shot
x

thanks for the reply. Last month my cycle was 33 days. it seems to change each month. I've taken the soy today, I reckon it's worth a shot
x

Hey hun my cycles from July were 56 days, but taking soy this one just gone has brought them down to 40 days and I took soy from cd9 for 5 nights, so I think you should be ok :thumbup:

I'm going to dig the tablets out tonight and start taking them again, because even though I didn't get a bfp this cycle just gone, I did manage to knock 16 days off my normal cycle length :happydance:

Took soy isoflavones and they completely messed my cycle up, ended up being about 2 weeks late normally my cycles are between 27 - 32 days but that one ended up being a 42 day cycle so i'm not taking anymore soy tablets, i'm sticking to multi vitamins i think...

anyone else have problems with taking soy? and what do you plan on taking or not talking next cycle?

Hi Chaz... What dosage did you take?? I had a similar situation last month.. i took soy for the first time and it delayed by cycle by 1 week... (I'm usually never that late...)
But I figured the mess up was cause I dind't do the proper dosage so I incresed it this month and I'm on CD 11 now and having crazy Ov. pain. If it doesn't do anything this month, I'm going to stop taking soy..

Sorry wanna_baby i don't quite know how to use this site when it comes to quoting back on posts.
I used the holland and barretts ones and took 5 X 23mg on cd 3-7, am now on cd 2 of my new cycle and my partner doesnt think i should take them this month and i'm not sure i want to go through another cycle that's going to end up being 2 weeks late again. How many MG's are you going to take next cycle?

chazziebabe can you not get some Soy from Tesco's? I know the H&B has only 23mg in each tablet but has some other stuff in there too, only a suggestion but the Tesco one's have 40mg and not much else in them :hugs:

my local tesco doesnt have them, and with the weather as it is today i wont be going anywhere for a few days and by then it'll be too late, so i'll have to stick to the ones i've got unless i don't use them this month.. don't know what to do.

Hi Chazziebabe, I'm in sim situation. Cycles usually 28/29 days, only took the soy as i thought it might give me a good strong egg and ive been trying for ages and getting impatient :-( took 17.5 tablets, so was taking 6 a day cd2-6. Anyway so far this cycle no ov and now Im getting really down about it. I so should have left well alone, but of course it is hard when the old clock is ticking. Anyway, I wont be trying soy again. IMHO a reg 28-32 day cycle is a good starting point, so ill be smeping and using preseed only next month - whenever that will be! Oh and im going thru so many opk ics i cant order them up fast enough. Anyway good luck deciding whether to try the soy again and fx for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->