Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thanks mommy in waiting! Let me know how you go and post on this thread to keep us updated.

Betheney

Will do! Picked up my soy today at WalMart, so now I'm just waiting for The Tasmanian Devil, a.k.a. AF, to rear her nasty head. :winkwink:

hello :flower:
im going on my 3rd day of soy....im taking it CD3-7. i'm really hoping this works, i really doubt I O all the time or even at all :( i havnt seen EWCM since i was a teen and also havnt felt myself ovulate since then....but i concieved in 2003 and had an uneventful pregnancy, so i'm sure i ovulate sometimes lol...but its hard for me to concieve so i doubt i ovulate all the time. good luck to anyone else trying it and congrats on the soy BFP...i have seen quite a few while researching it :winkwink:

Hi:flower:

This is my first month using soy after a 77 days cycle.. started CD3, taking 100mg. But now I am curious about something, I am using GNC Non-GMO Soy Isoflavone concentrate 50mg/capsule. However, in the supplement section on the back, it says it is 40% isoflavones = 20mg/capsule. My question is if I were planning on taking 100mg to help induce ovulation CD 3-7 then do I need to take 2 (50mg capsules) or do I need to take 5 total to get the 100mg isoflavone????

Attachments

• gnc.jpg
    gnc.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 28
  • facts.JPG
    facts.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 28
hey marie i'm not too sure. I wish i could answer with certainty but i can't. I used to take 4 of my tablets and the label is scanned and i posted it on page 2 of this thread. Your on CD6 so obviously your nearly stopping taking them. So whatever your doing this month don't stray or deviate. See how it works then maybe next month you should try taking 5 tablets. If you don't mind experimenting. I for months couldn't decide whether to start them or not being terrified i would screw up that month of my cycle and in turn waste a potential baby making month. I was glad i made that step and tried them tho as it got me my BFP.

I had a look online at the label of the ones you bought, if i personally read it i would be taking 5 tablets but i did the same with my tablets i read they were only 25mg and took 4.

So yours say that only 40% of it is isoflavones. (20mg)

Mine say Equivalent Dry Standard Isoflavones (25mg)

I dunno, see how this month goes then like i said try the other way next month.

I remember when i used soy-iso because your body thinks its not producing enough hormones so has an extra giant surge which produces nice eggies. So i remember about a week after a finished my tablets my ovulation pains were huge as my ovaries was producing heaps of hormones. So keep an eye out for those pains.

LOVE

OK, I'm so going to try the Soy if this cycle is a bust. I love hearing Soy success stories, I also read them on the other thread about Soy. I have irregular/long cycles, always O, but late. This cycle I O'd cd 25 and the cycle before that CD 35! So ya the waiting to O part is killing me. I'd love to O earlier.

Congrats Betheny!

my cycles are really long 64 days with o on cd 48. this was last cycle. I had heard about soy in the middle of my cycle and decided to take it although I took 200mg on cd 44-48 to bring on o and it worked i oed on cd 48. my lp is usually 14 day but soy extended it by 2 day so af came on cd 65. this cycle i took it on cd 2-6 and although I still had a really long cycle i oed 1 day earlier( gotta start some where i guess baby steps!)and expect a 16 lp. I think If I don't get my bfp i will up it to 300mg and take it on cd 3-7 as see what happens.
I have read alot of soy threads and have not heard of anyones lp getting longer has this happened to anyone else but me?
I am currently 12 dpo and testing in 2 days!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MrsPing

hey marie i'm not too sure. I wish i could answer with certainty but i can't. I used to take 4 of my tablets and the label is scanned and i posted it on page 2 of this thread. Your on CD6 so obviously your nearly stopping taking them. So whatever your doing this month don't stray or deviate. See how it works then maybe next month you should try taking 5 tablets. If you don't mind experimenting. I for months couldn't decide whether to start them or not being terrified i would screw up that month of my cycle and in turn waste a potential baby making month. I was glad i made that step and tried them tho as it got me my BFP.

I had a look online at the label of the ones you bought, if i personally read it i would be taking 5 tablets but i did the same with my tablets i read they were only 25mg and took 4.

So yours say that only 40% of it is isoflavones. (20mg)

Mine say Equivalent Dry Standard Isoflavones (25mg)

I dunno, see how this month goes then like i said try the other way next month.

I remember when i used soy-iso because your body thinks its not producing enough hormones so has an extra giant surge which produces nice eggies. So i remember about a week after a finished my tablets my ovulation pains were huge as my ovaries was producing heaps of hormones. So keep an eye out for those pains.

LOVE

Thank you so much Betheney:hugs:

I am going to continue the dosage I am taking this month (today is my last one) and see how it works for me, also, i am going to keep an eye on the symptons (ovaries pain, etc). BTW, I am going to start charting this month when my BBT arrives.

Next month (if theres one:winkwink:) going to give the 5 pills a go.

wooo Betheney just found this thread :)

im also starting soy in 2 days after Betheney's suggestion as af got me today so gonna give it a go at days 3-7 so i will join you ladies too if thats ok.
Mine are 50mg so will take 2 a day.

Hey lolley I was going to suggest you find this thread. What brand are you taking?

Betheney

im on the laptop not the pc so cant scan them at the moment.

There called natures aid this is what the label says they include:

soya saponins 10mg
soya isoflavones 50mg
genistein(genistin) 27.8mg
daidzein(daidzin) 18.9mg
glycitein(glycitin) 3.26mg

This is something I'd like to consider. But how do you know which days to take it? Is it based on the length of your cycle?

Hi betheney I thought I hadn't seen you around for a while and I see you got your bfp, congratulations!!!

I'm on my second soy cycle now. The first one I got 11 day lp instead of 10 so I'm happy it's doing something good! X

I went to the doctors this month (monday) to have CD21 tests. i then got a smiley on Wed (first one ever!) so obviously made the CD21bloods wrong as they were taken at the wrong time.
The doctor said that i should go in next month for CD1 tests, i was thinking of starting to take Soy as (if u look at my charts) according to FF last month i OV'd at CD22 and only had 7 days LP.
This month i OV'd on CD23 and am waiting for it to be confirmed about the length of my cycle. If i am going in for my CD1 bloods (doc said to have them at day 5ish) should i leave the Soy this month and start next month?

i'd go for blood test on day 3 which seems to be most popular day for this test then start soy that evening days 3-7, that was you get natural test results and benefit of soy that same cycle!

xx

That is a sat tho!? so i can't do bloods on day 3 or 4!

This is something I'd like to consider. But how do you know which days to take it? Is it based on the length of your cycle?

You take them the same days you would take clonus. Cd2-6 or 3-7. Google what days to take clomid.

my g.p did bloods on day 1 she said it doesn't matter, results will be valid, perhaps go cd1 or 2 but still start soy on day 3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->