Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Im good thanks Happyshopper, my bump getting there now just took a bump piccy today to see the difference from my 12wk one and i look huge :dohh:

Good luck with the Maca :dust::dust:

i love your bump! its catching up to mine!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227457_223708320989046_100000496396928_969428_3212319_n.jpg[

WOW PM good looking bump going on there :happydance: i seem to feel bigger from my ribs down, keep thinking its bloat lol

Thats an impressive bump tho lol i timed his/her hb today 168 bpm :happydance:

Sorry its just a quick reply this morning as i am dashing out the door...

Thanks glowstar and prettymachine. I did wonder if i had possibly ov late... only thing is we didn't BD around cd27 so as much as the temps fit I am not sure about if i could become pregnant round abt that day.

I know...i'm jsut frightened in case it says not pregnant lol. :(

Hi Lisa, I'm a newbie here and have just been looking at your chart. It looks great, even if you ov'd later you've now had 17 days of high temps :) I read somewhere that if you have 18 then your most likely preggers! Sending baby dust your way x :dust::dust:

Thanks :) . I still don't know what is going on. haven't tested today. The last few days my temps have just steadily increased. A lot of people seem to think that I ovulated on CD22 :shrug:. Its so frustrating not knowing for definite whats going on.

Well ladies I heard the words I longed to hear.

I HAVE A VIABLE PREGNANCY!

Measuring smaller than their dates but they go on 28 day cycle and ovulation on cd 14 etc.

They have me at 5+4 I think I am 6+5 so we will see who is right at my 12 week scan.

Saw heartbeat with normal cardiac activity. No sign of any blood and so yet again they do not know why I am spotting.

Measuring smaller than their dates but they go on 28 day cycle and ovulation on cd 14 etc.

They have me at 5+4 I think I am 6+5 so we will see who is right at my 12 week scan.

Saw heartbeat with normal cardiac activity. No sign of any blood and so yet again they do not know why I am spotting.
:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Woohoo Debzie :happydance:, I bet that's a relief and I'm sure the spotting is nothing to worry about. It must be lovely to hear the little one's heartbeat xxx
Poppy, you have a very nice bump. It doesnt seem long ago since you announced your :bfp:, the time is flying xxx
xxx

Hi to the new ladies - hope the soy works for you FX'd :hugs:

Loving the bumps...Poppy and PM!! :thumbup:

Debzie - yeah!!! hope you feel better and start to relax :kiss:

Lisa - I think you O'd on CD27.....which would only make you 17dpo. I would make a Dr's appt and see what the heck is happening :thumbup::hugs:

Happy - Glad the Maca seems to be working for you, looks like you didn't spot much after AF. Have you made a Dr's appt? if not I hope you do and stamp your feet for some help.

AFM - 3dpo and I seriously have the stickiest, thickest CM, it's horrible like wallpaper paste. I'm wondering if I've got a yeast infection after using the instead cups :shrug: it's not making it's way out yet but there really is huge blobs when I check my CP. Sure it's not a symptom anyway and I don't feel 'itchy' or anything down below.
The cramps are back....didn't really have them much last cycle but feeling really 'periody' is the only way to explain them.
OH has got his Dr's appointment tomorrow to see if he can organise a SA...I've printed off my last 3 charts and written my CD21 blood test results on them but quite sure he won't be bothered handing them over.
Not feeling very confident this cycle at all as BD timing wasn't great :wacko:

Hi Glowstar, I think you've timed your BD'ing perfectly; you got 2 in on the peak day. Great symptoms too but its a little early yet. FX and :dust: for you
Ever since I started acupuncture the spotting at the end of AF is only 1 day, I just need to improve the 5/6 days spotting before AF and everything will be perfect. I'm nearly getting my OH to go get a SA but he hates the thought of producing the sample it at the doctors. Can you do it at home and bring the sample in? And yes, I will be going to the doctors for a CD21test. I'm not really ready to hear the results of a CD3 test although I will get it if the pogesterone test shows nothing. They will be my first ever blood tests and I hate needles eeek!!!xxx
Lisa .... I hope you get some answers soon (and some good news) xxx
Thanks Scholesy, I will keep you informed but I really can't stomach the stuff this morning :sick:. Perhaps I should have got the pills xxx

Lisa - I think you O'd on CD27.....which would only make you 17dpo. I would make a Dr's appt and see what the heck is happening :thumbup::hugs:

Happy - Glad the Maca seems to be working for you, looks like you didn't spot much after AF. Have you made a Dr's appt? if not I hope you do and stamp your feet for some help.

AFM - 3dpo and I seriously have the stickiest, thickest CM, it's horrible like wallpaper paste. I'm wondering if I've got a yeast infection after using the instead cups :shrug: it's not making it's way out yet but there really is huge blobs when I check my CP. Sure it's not a symptom anyway and I don't feel 'itchy' or anything down below.
The cramps are back....didn't really have them much last cycle but feeling really 'periody' is the only way to explain them.
OH has got his Dr's appointment tomorrow to see if he can organise a SA...I've printed off my last 3 charts and written my CD21 blood test results on them but quite sure he won't be bothered handing them over.

First doctors appointment I could get is the 1st of june, FX they will give me a blood test.

Happy - I know I am pushing you but make that CD21 appointment now!! You're prob thinking STFU :haha: but one of my very best friends in life is TTC and she put it off and off and off and I kept pushing her! She got her CD21 tests..all good :thumbup: OH then had a SA...it came back low :winkwink: they are now in the hands of a FS and they have moved pretty quickly with the appointments. You pay into the 'system' so milk it for all it's worth...get your share, you deserve it. I wouldn't be completely surprised if your progesterone is low to be honest, I know you prob don't want to hear that and the cream isn't really working. IF it comes back low you need to ask for something proper...wether it be a pessary or whatever they can give you.
As for the SA, it's not like it used to be...a quick w**k in a cup behind a curtain at the Dr's office :haha:. From what I know you get given an appointment (this alone can take weeks!) and you are given a time slot to take it to a special unit at the hospital. They give you everything you need at home and your OH doesn't even have to drop it off, you can do it for him, obviously it needs to be a fresh sample and taken straight away. I will let you know what OH says after his appointment tomorrow as I suppose every PCT does it differently. Not even sure he will get as far as an appointment though as we haven't been trying for 12 months...you know what they are like :wacko: He has a different GP to me so I can't even go with him :nope: he is quite shy....whereas I am would be pushy :haha: I just hope he can pull it off. I've told him to say that age is an issue and after my bloods coming back OK my GP have suggested he get tested before I go back in 2 months for further testing.

Lisa - glad you got Dr's appt :winkwink:

Thanks Glowstar, I think I can persuade my OH if he can do it at home. He works in the chemical industry, likes a beer or two and never takes his vitamins so I'll be very suprised if we both don't have an issue. My doctor's are rubbish, you can only make an appointment for a few days in advance but I am determined to get tested as I can't go on like this. Thanks for the encouragement and I always value your advice.
Good luck with your OH's doctor's appointment xxx

Hi Glowstar, I think you've timed your BD'ing perfectly; you got 2 in on the peak day. Great symptoms too but its a little early yet. FX and :dust: for you
Ever since I started acupuncture the spotting at the end of AF is only 1 day, I just need to improve the 5/6 days spotting before AF and everything will be perfect. I'm nearly getting my OH to go get a SA but he hates the thought of producing the sample it at the doctors. Can you do it at home and bring the sample in? And yes, I will be going to the doctors for a CD21test. I'm not really ready to hear the results of a CD3 test although I will get it if the pogesterone test shows nothing. They will be my first ever blood tests and I hate needles eeek!!!xxx
Lisa .... I hope you get some answers soon (and some good news) xxx
Thanks Scholesy, I will keep you informed but I really can't stomach the stuff this morning :sick:. Perhaps I should have got the pills xxx

you can get at-home test kits online for OH...thats what i did for my DH because he would have never used a dr. mine was about $30 dollars online (not sure how much that is in UK lol) but reasonably priced, and you(he) does the test at home. and its results right away!

thats so exciting! a heartbeat is a really good sign! since you are not too far along yet i am guessing your spotting is implantation blood still. obviously you already implanted but it can work its way out for like a month!

my CM has been very thick and sticky my whole pregnancy pretty much. and i got tested, no infections of any kind! i hate it, but maybe if its a symptom for me it could be a symptom for you too ;)

I googled it and I think it just means that progesterone is kicking in.....too early for preg symptoms @ 3dpo so kind of explains it. I had it last cycle too but don't remember there being as much as this but suppose every cycle is different.

Thanks PM the doc I spoke to on friday said at 5-6 weeks is when it really implants and taps into major blood supply so it can cause spotting too. Got my first midwife appointment booked for 4th June so thats the next thing to look forward to. x

Hey Happyshopper, Glowstar is right, dh did an SA and they sent out the kit to him from the local hospital, he had to dtd and then get it to the labs within a specified timeframe on the date they gave him. He told me at the time that there was nothing more surreal than handing over a cup of his sperm to this old guy doing the take in's for that day...felt kind of sorry for him alright especially as the bag they give you to put the sealed cup in is see through plastic...lol. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->