Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi ladies, I haven't touched based with you's for AGES so thought i'd drop in.

So AF STILL hasn't shown her face. I am now 26DPO and today I got a faint positive on a clearblue ....i know i know they are blue dye and all that but the line is definitely blue, not grey or whatever. I am hoping it is the start of things. OPK's are VERY positive as well so keeping my FX.

For those ladies who have had bloods done to check for pregnancy may I ask how you went about getting them...do you book an appointment with the doctor and ask or can you just call the reception and book yourself in? x

i looked at your tests and they look positive to me! and OPKs will come up positive when pregnant because they HCG is very similar in structure to our ovulation hormones! but ovulation hormones arent enough to make an HPT + so if its + it can only be HCG! i think you should get a digital so you can believe it!

glowstar- when i signed in today i had this weird feeling of seeing a post from YOU saying you were pregnant. i hope its a sign!

Sorry its just a quick reply this morning as i am dashing out the door...

Thanks glowstar and prettymachine. I did wonder if i had possibly ov late... only thing is we didn't BD around cd27 so as much as the temps fit I am not sure about if i could become pregnant round abt that day.

I know...i'm jsut frightened in case it says not pregnant lol. :(

Thanks glowstar and prettymachine. I did wonder if i had possibly ov late... only thing is we didn't BD around cd27 so as much as the temps fit I am not sure about if i could become pregnant round abt that day.

male sperm lives inside you for 48 hours and female can live up to 72... so you may have BD cd 24 or 25 or 26 and still the egg and :spermy: could have met! lots of times pregnancy isnt from the day of ovulation! its often from BD a couple days before...then you OV, and BAM! lol.

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining in... I've read through this entire thread over the past few weeks so I feel like I know you all, lol :)

My cycles are long and irregular - last few were 60, 32, 62, 36 and 42 days (longest cycle I've had is 100 days, shortest 32). I was diagnosed with PCOS in April after TTC for 9 months, booked in for further bloods, DH SA and a dye x ray test for blockages. If all clear when we go back to hospital in August they'll start me on clomid as I will have been TTC over a year. DH and I are both 26 with healthy BMIs.

This is my first cycle taking Soy Iso, I have the tesco ones and did CD3-7, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg, 160mg. Side effects for me were night sweats, headaches in the morning (I took them before bed) and occasional nausea. I'm CD10 now and feeling much better. I'm really hoping it shortens my cycles as the waiting to ov drives me crazy, worse than the tww! I chart BBT and use opks and luckily I do seem to ov, eventually, and my luetal phase is 12 to 15 days.

Really hope I can add my name to the list of soy BFPs, baby dust to everyone on here x x x

wow your brave reading the whole thread :haha: but good luck sweetie fx''d Soy helps and you get your BFP before August :dust::dust::dust:

wow your brave reading the whole thread :haha: but good luck sweetie fx''d Soy helps and you get your BFP before August :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Poppy :) You're one of my soy heroines from this thread! So glad you're 2nd soy pregnancy is going well! x

Awww :hugs:

Think i was one of the early one's to start trying it and got lucky twice. With your long cycles when or how do you know when to start using your OPKs? it must be hard with not having a regular cycle to go by x

Well I'm lucky that the IC OPKs work for me and they're pretty cheap if you buy in bulk. I usually start testing from CD 14, or sooner if my CM changes, then when I get lots of fertile CM I test twice a day. I often get close to a surge then it drops down again, but eventually I get a positive OPK and usually Ov 2 days after. I've started testing on CD 10 this cycle though incase the soy brings my ov forward. Wishful thinking :winkwink:

Glad you started early whilst on the Soy cos you just dont know and getting ewcm also on the Soy can be decieving. My 1st cycle on Soy i got loads of ewcm, but this cycle i got one day of it :wacko: just used Preseed anyways lol

Must be very frustrating with long cycles tho i know it would frustrate me x

Hi Lisa, I'm a newbie here and have just been looking at your chart. It looks great, even if you ov'd later you've now had 17 days of high temps :) I read somewhere that if you have 18 then your most likely preggers! Sending baby dust your way x :dust::dust:

Glad you started early whilst on the Soy cos you just dont know and getting ewcm also on the Soy can be decieving. My 1st cycle on Soy i got loads of ewcm, but this cycle i got one day of it :wacko: just used Preseed anyways lol

Must be very frustrating with long cycles tho i know it would frustrate me x

It is pretty frustrating, but I just keep in mind that there are plenty of ladies out there who struggle to ov at all so it could be worse! I use pre-seed too, trying conceive plus this cycle as it's a bit cheaper. :thumbup: Thanks for the moral support x

Your welcome, everyone is great on this thread so they'll all welcome you when they're online later x

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is ok and enjoying their weekend.
Welcome Scholesy, FX you wont have long to wait for your soy :bfp:. Well done for reading the whole thread, I tried and gave up after 100 pages. Everyone is great on the soy thread, I'm not on soy this month but I don't want to leave xxx
Hi Poppy, How are you feeling? Do you have much of a bump? xxx
So far I'm feeling pretty good which I'm putting down to the maca. I've made some maca flapjacks this evening but they smell and taste disgusting but FX it will be worth it xxx
Good luck everyone and sending lots of :dust: xxx

Hi happyshopper, I kept thinking I would give up but it sucked me right in, lol :)
Will be interested to see how the maca works out for you as it's next on my list of things to try, good luck with it x :dust:

Hello scholesy and welcome. Fx for you hun.

Hello ladies, I am quite surprised that this weekend has gone so quick. Roll on tomorrow morning. x

Im good thanks Happyshopper, my bump getting there now just took a bump piccy today to see the difference from my 12wk one and i look huge :dohh:

Good luck with the Maca :dust::dust:

Attachments

• Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi Debzie, congrats on your bfp :) and Poppy, you're bump is lovely - I love pregnant tummys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->