Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hey Ladies :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well. Been busy the last few days which is a good thing waiting for Ov....'cos it's boring as hell :haha:
CD8 and been high on CBFM since CD7 so we have started BD'ing....using Instead Cups this cycle too. I have taken Soy again but a really low dose.

Had another conception reading....FYI the 3 previous ones have ALL said conception June 2011, baby boy born March 2012.
This one was similar, basically said baby boy born before the spring months of 2012 with a 'positive' reference to July 2011. Worked out if I conceive in June I won't find out until early July 2011. Not sure if any of them are true but they are all the same so it's kind of freaking me out :wacko:

Hope everyone is well :hugs::hugs:

hello ladies 4
i want to join i am on cycle day 5 and day 5 of si 120mg. I have 21 day cycles so im hoping it will help me ov. I was on depo for 2 shots then had a merina iud put in for 6 month. It was removed dec 10 and af didn't visit till mar 11.

I haven't had any signs that i have ov on any of my 4 cycles. Im hoping the si will help tonight is my last dose and I should hopefully ov on the weekend or monday. So tomorrow and the weekend lots of bd'ing! I will be 40 in aug so im really hoping for a BFP in the next bit.

i do have an appoit in july with the fert spec so if the si doesnt work on my next few cycles i may have some answers as to why my cycles are so wonky. And the bonus is they will test OH also so we will know if he is a factor also as he is 42 almost and has no children ( I have 2 ds 15 and dd17

I managed to read up to page 96 then read every 10 pages as wow this is a long informative thread with an amazing supportive group
baby dust ladies

Yeah it went well but they think I might only be 8 weeks 5 days instead of 9 weeks 5 days...either way the heartbeat was there and that was a big relief. I have to go back on the 17th June to get another scan to double check the measurement as they just could not get any decent pics because of the position the baby was in. At least I get another opportunity at 12 weeks to see the baby, way its looking at the moment though my due date could be the 24th December...a proper Christmas baby provided I don't go overdue again! xoxo

hello ladies 4
i want to join i am on cycle day 5 and day 5 of si 120mg. I have 21 day cycles so im hoping it will help me ov. I was on depo for 2 shots then had a merina iud put in for 6 month. It was removed dec 10 and af didn't visit till mar 11.

I haven't had any signs that i have ov on any of my 4 cycles. Im hoping the si will help tonight is my last dose and I should hopefully ov on the weekend or monday. So tomorrow and the weekend lots of bd'ing! I will be 40 in aug so im really hoping for a BFP in the next bit.

i do have an appoit in july with the fert spec so if the si doesnt work on my next few cycles i may have some answers as to why my cycles are so wonky. And the bonus is they will test OH also so we will know if he is a factor also as he is 42 almost and has no children ( I have 2 ds 15 and dd17

I managed to read up to page 96 then read every 10 pages as wow this is a long informative thread with an amazing supportive group
baby dust ladies

Good luck sweetie, 40 is no age im 41 and had my youngest LO 13mths ago :winkwink:

Hello ladies just checking in.
Nice to see you back Miss C things just were not the same without you. I do not know what is going on with your body? have you ever had endometriosis I hear that Soy/colmid can aggravate it causing spotting and bleeding. Also like with clomid some ladies have developed cysts one could have formed and burst?

Wow jen glad things were OK at your scan always reassuring to see the heartbeat, did you think your dates were off?

Glowstar another positive reading fx for you hun.

Welcome pdmcd17.

As for me I started spotting this morning and so have an early scan monday morning. So I want the weekend to go over fast. Planning on barring myself from google and vegetating watching dvds with DD. Wish me luck. x

Hi Ladies,

I sure hope that you don't mind me joining in. I have PCOS and gave birth to my LO last August Praise the Lord we had her on our own. We've been trying again for 4 months now and have decided to take a break from the RE, Clomid and IUIs mainly because my husband is in the medical field and his job is so crazy and stressful right now we think it is taking a toll on him. So we are trying SI this month since I don't O on my own very often and if I do O it takes me anywhere from 30-40 days. I was on 100mg of Clomid for 7 days so I am taking 200mg of SI and I guess I'll only take it for the 5 days since I have read that taking it longer could make me not O. I'm cd2 today and started SI last night.

Katie

Debzie!!! Good luck - hope the spotting goes away!!!

I'm still waiting to ovulate...on CD 18 today and I normally ovulate on CD 14 or 15 so it's quite late...although there's more ewcm today so I think it should be soon!!! Ran out of OPK's so I'll just be BDing till my temp goes up!

Yeah it went well but they think I might only be 8 weeks 5 days instead of 9 weeks 5 days...either way the heartbeat was there and that was a big relief. I have to go back on the 17th June to get another scan to double check the measurement as they just could not get any decent pics because of the position the baby was in. At least I get another opportunity at 12 weeks to see the baby, way its looking at the moment though my due date could be the 24th December...a proper Christmas baby provided I don't go overdue again! xoxo

awww a christmas baby would be cute!! i know i have been told that all babies develop at different rates until 12 weeks, and its at 12 weeks that size is best used as a reference for gestational age! so it might not be a christmas baby...but either way there is a heartbeat, YAY!

Glad all went well Jen xxx

Debzie, try not to stress honey....Pip on the over 40 thread had the same and all was fine :hugs: xxx

Welcome to the new ladies!! hope SI works for you and I agree with Poppy 40 is no age!! I was 40 in January and although for some us it might take a little longer Poppy and many others on here are proof it can happen! Why not come and join some us over 40 TTC'ers on the TTC over 40 thread in groups and discussions :winkwink:

AFM - CD10 and PEAK on CBFM!!! panicking now as we BD'd CD8 in the morning and meant to do it last night but we were too tired! had to wake OH up this morning to DTD! and hopefully again tonight and tomorrow! at least this will be a shorter cycle so if a BFN can move on quicker to the next one :winkwink:

Thanks glowstar would usually say think positive but the month I got my BFP was the most negative I have been, was sure I was out before I had even ovulated. FX for you hun. x

good luck debzie! a lot of women have spotting, especially around the time AF was normally due.

let us know how it goes, fingers crossed for you!

Thanks prettymachine doc said that it is common at 6 weeks when implantation is nearly complete. Beta hcg was good 10,092. Will keep you posted. x

Hi ladies, I haven't touched based with you's for AGES so thought i'd drop in.

So AF STILL hasn't shown her face. I am now 26DPO and today I got a faint positive on a clearblue ....i know i know they are blue dye and all that but the line is definitely blue, not grey or whatever. I am hoping it is the start of things. OPK's are VERY positive as well so keeping my FX.

For those ladies who have had bloods done to check for pregnancy may I ask how you went about getting them...do you book an appointment with the doctor and ask or can you just call the reception and book yourself in? x

Lisa g get a superdrug test sweetie, they never let me down :happydance:

Hey poppy - it was a superdrug i done yesterday and I got a faint line on it.... then i got a faint line on a CB today. i posted them in the pregnancy test section and everyone could see them. I only have CB and IC left in the house for tomorrow and i'm manic tomorrow so it'll have to be a CB or nothing. i will try pick up a superdrug on monday again.

Anybody ever heard of wondfo hpt/ov tests? Are they any good? Need some moreover tests and there's a pack of 30 ov tests and 10hpts on eBay, but just wondering about quality lol

XxX

Hey poppy - it was a superdrug i done yesterday and I got a faint line on it.... then i got a faint line on a CB today. i posted them in the pregnancy test section and everyone could see them. I only have CB and IC left in the house for tomorrow and i'm manic tomorrow so it'll have to be a CB or nothing. i will try pick up a superdrug on monday again.

OMG so excited for you Lisa! Will pop over to the gallery and have a look! (On my phone at moment). Looking at your chart you might have ov a lot later than ff says, like cd27. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->