Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Kimmie i think that you have caught it hun so try and relax and see what happens, are you temping too ? xx

Is there a certain type of soy isoflavones that I have to buy ? I've looked and seen there's different kinds online . Can someone please help thanks would love to use it this cycle

oo you are in the states arent you , now i think there are lots that have gone to Walmart ( sorry if thats not spelt right or wrong), but its a supermarket i think over there but apart from that i dont know what mg they are but i think they might be on a thread somewhere, someone else was wanting to know which ones to buy too and they are in the USA too.
i wish you all the best hun xx

oo you are in the states arent you , now i think there are lots that have gone to Walmart ( sorry if thats not spelt right or wrong), but its a supermarket i think over there but apart from that i dont know what mg they are but i think they might be on a thread somewhere, someone else was wanting to know which ones to buy too and they are in the USA too.

Thank You .. lol yes its Walmart im going to go today and buy some. thank you so much :)

Hey you are welcome , i didnt think id got that right, i have never been to the USA yet but am hoping to go so visit my Hubby's brother and family who live in Conneticut ( probably spelt that wrong too my brain isnt working think its the soy :rofl: well i will go if im not pregnant now as i would be due 26th june and their youngest son has his confirmation ( italian Catholic), in May ! so unless tey take me in early i might not be able to go :cry: , i have always wanted to come over and now i have the chance im likely to be pregnant, but hey it will be so worth it after nearly 3 years of ttc.
I wish you all the best hun. Do you know how to take it !

Kimmie i think that you have caught it hun so try and relax and see what happens, are you temping too ? xx

I did for a month one time but I wake up at different times cause my work schedule 1st shift one day, 3rd two days later, then 2nd another day... CRAZY I know but I make good money and its not stressful..

I really hope you have your :bfp: this month
:hugs:

Thank You .. lol yes its Walmart im going to go today and buy some. thank you so much :)

the brand I got from walmart are the Spring Valley kind I paid $6.00 for them... (40 mg of soy isoflavones)
:dust:
good luck

yes they are the ones that were mentioned and the same mg as what mine were from a supermarket over here, thank you and good luck to you too xxx

Hey ladies, I've kinda been stalking this thread because it has been soo helpful in figuring out the whole soy thing! I did have a question tho. I started soy yesterday on cd3 and took 120mg. I didn't have any side effects except today I have had this crazy increased sex drive. I don't know if it is the soy. I don't know if that has happened to anyone else? My DH keeps is wandering what is wrong with me because I am usually never this way!!

keep taking it lol its all good , i had it too but its not that way for everyone tho but enjoy.
Im now cd20 of a 24-27 day cycle and ov's on cd11 and am feeling very pregnant , dont know why maybe i am, but am so tired, told OH its my age im 43 44 in dec, but am secretly hoping to get a + test at weekend.
So good luck hun xx

Hey you are welcome , i didnt think id got that right, i have never been to the USA yet but am hoping to go so visit my Hubby's brother and family who live in Conneticut ( probably spelt that wrong too my brain isnt working think its the soy :rofl: well i will go if im not pregnant now as i would be due 26th june and their youngest son has his confirmation ( italian Catholic), in May ! so unless tey take me in early i might not be able to go :cry: , i have always wanted to come over and now i have the chance im likely to be pregnant, but hey it will be so worth it after nearly 3 years of ttc.
I wish you all the best hun. Do you know how to take it !

lol you funny. lol. I think you will like it if you come over here and you spelled it right its Connecticut lol (I always remember by saying CONNECT - I - CUT ) :laugh2: but I hope and pray your always to make it :) and yes it will be worth the 3 years trying thanks for the info again and I hope and pray you get your :bfp: soon. :)

Also and no I dont know how to take them - i'm on CD2 today so if i go to walmart n buy them today when do I start?

thankyou so much hun i need thaose positive vibes for this weekend am testing nervously and yeah i cant wait to come over , i am 45% covered in tattoos and apparantly i will fit in lovely and not be seen as a freak like i am here, i design them for a living so its my life apart from now feeling very pregnant like my body has been taken over , acutally thats exactly how it feels shocked my self i have trying to put the feeling into words all day :rofl: xx

Also and no I dont know how to take them - i'm on CD2 today so if i go to walmart n buy them today when do I start?

you can start tonight or tomorrow cd3, i would start at 120 mg ( 3 tablets ) for 3 days and then on cd4 and cd5 take 160mg ( 4 tablets) but if you start tonight cd2 stop at cd6, if you start tomorrow cd3 stop on cd7, and good luck xx O and take just before you go to bed too not earlier to minimise side effects, i had none !

&& OMG we have the same birthday - I just looked at your siggy :) December 28th - lol you will fit in lots of people here love tattoos - I dont look at it crazy - tattoos are a form of art - well i hope the feeling of feeling very pregnant means u are pregnant lol. That lil smilie just crack me up everytime i see it lol

Ok thank you so much - it doesnt have a thanks below that post so ima thank you on the one above it. You have been very helpful :)

OMG no really how old will you be tho i will be wait for it ......... 44 :shock: :rofl: no really 44 !!!!!

OMG no really how old will you be tho i will be wait for it ......... 44 :shock: :rofl: no really 44 !!!!!

really ? lol not uh - and its crazy cus ill be 22 !
Please make sure you keep in touch with me :)

aww i remember being 22 it was lovely wish i was there now it was the year before i married the bar steward ( a reference for the opposing) word of an ex, but if hadnt have married him i would nt have my daughters, one of whom is 18 and the other 16 and now im trying to have one with my new to be Hubby who is doing my head in and is driving me nuts and i dont get pmt but hey he cant help it lol.
I will keep in touch i will ad you as a friend and a buddy on my posts hang on xx

aww i remember being 22 it was lovely wish i was there now it was the year before i married the ******* of an ex, but if hadnt have married him i would nt have my daughters, one of whom is 18 and the other 16 and now im trying to have one with my new to be Hubby who is doing my head in and is driving me nuts and i dont get pmt but hey he cant help it lol.
I will keep in touch i will ad you as a friend and a buddy on my posts hang on xx

lol i can only imagine what those stars means (refering to what u called him) atleast he blessed you with something good your beautiful daughters.. ! I hope you and your soon to be DH get your blessing very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->