Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

eesoja81: I know this sounds silly, but how do you know if you ovulate? I mean, I never have EWCM - just have CM and sometimes watery. I tried using OPK - the 'strip paper' kind in the past. Some months I have a +, other times it was not a clear +line. So, sometimes I ended up feeling sad & blue. Now,I just quit using it. But eversince taking Soy Iso & RJ, I'm feeling quite motivated in TTC. LOL. Or probably because RJ is also good for combating depression/mood swings.

I suppose there is no 100% positive way of knowing, but I've never been diagnosed with a problem, just irregular periods. For me, I truly believe that I ovulate when I have cramping-sometimes pretty strong-clear/watery cm, then EWCM. It seems to happen that way every month, and then 14 days after the EWCM I get AF. My issue was the days leading up to the EWCM-it could range from 19-22, so that's why I started the soy-to hopefully move my O up. I do believe it worked this month, it's just been kind of confusing. I had 2 days of watery CM, then 1 day of cloudy, now EWCM today. Yesterday threw me off, but it's my 1st mo. trying soy, so I kind of knew it wouldn't be super smooth. As far as the OPKs-I have not found those strips to be reliable. That's GREAT that you're feeling good about TTC-it's stressful, but should be fun & worth all of the hard work in the end! :flower:

I know, it used to be really stressful for me... but I think Royal Jelly makes me calmer. Sometimes it's kinda hard though, esp. being compared to my sis-in-law who already gave birth last September (even though she just got married last year!). It's nice that you could sort of pinpoint your ovulation days. I hope all will go well with you. :D
Baby :dust: to everyone here!

Wow, I didn't know Soy Iso can also increase your chance of conceiving twins! That would be great :D I don't mind having fraternal twins... LOL

me neither but i dont know if it definately does but i know my chances are higher now i am nearly 44 and there are twins on my mum's side ( her sisters are non identical twins), but you never know just hoping this soy helps us this cycle and we get our BFP as we have neen ttc nearly 3 years now :shrug: good Luck xx

Ok so I bought the Spring Valley Soy Isoflavones from walmart today and they are 40 mg. I'm just not sure whether I should take one or two pills a day so if any of you can help me that would be great. I want to start them tonight which would be CD2 but I guess I could still start them CD3 if I had to. My husband is out of town and doesn't come back until the 25th of this month so it would be nice to ovulate around that time. Do the days I take the soy determine the days I will ovulate?

it depends on how long your cycle is hun and if you know when you normally ovulate .
I took 40mg ones but i took 5 each day (200mg) as i am 43 and have been ttc for nearly 3 years. i took them from cd2 to 6 and i ov on cd10/11, which is the day i normally do( well when i did but not every month thats why i took it), by the looks of it, and im now cd18 . My cycle length is anywhere between 24 and 28 days so 6 - 10 days to go hopefully sooner a test will show if it has worked.
Good Luck hun hope that helps if a bit muddled to read thu LOL x

i had a night from hell last night , if this soy isnt working for me this cycle i will be absolutely gutted.
Last night i was up most of the night gagging almost to the point of throwing up, and i hate being sick but luckily i wasnt. i really dont know whats going on and really hope that this is all good.
So far i have:-
really sore nipps for 5 days now
sore boobs as of today
pulling pinching sensation at back of belly button last night
pressure low down
lower backache
nausea on and off ( and of course last nights episode !)
constantly wet down there ! ( sorry tmi)
SO bloody tired i cant stay awake
headachy
and what feels like a cold starting
burping
hiccups
gas
constipated
i cant think of anything else but im sure there is something !!! :rofl:

If anyone is experienced with bbt charts please feel free to have a look at mine !
thanks x

i had a night from hell last night , if this soy isnt working for me this cycle i will be absolutely gutted.
Last night i was up most of the night gagging almost to the point of throwing up, and i hate being sick but luckily i wasnt. i really dont know whats going on and really hope that this is all good.
sore boobs as of today
pressure low down
lower backache
headachy
burping
hiccups
gas
constipated

If anyone is experienced with bbt charts please feel free to have a look at mine !
thanks x

How many dpo are you now hun?? all sounds very promising at the moment xx

Hey girls,

I started to take a complex multivit containing soy-isoflavones as well. Am I catching you right that I should stop taking soy-iso when ovulating???

Thanks

sore boobs as of today
pressure low down
lower backache
headachy
burping
hiccups
gas
constipated

thanks x

How many dpo are you now hun?? all sounds very promising at the moment xx

According to FF im 7dpo and feel really rough this morning too, am hungry tho and cant find anything i want to eat without it making me feel bad again or worse, and im still in bed ! :shock: not like me x

Hey girls,

I started to take a complex multivit containing soy-isoflavones as well. Am I catching you right that I should stop taking soy-iso when ovulating???

Thanks

No hun you take soy iso like you would clomind either cd1-5, cd2-6, cd3-7, you can only take them for 5 days or else it has the reverse effect .
I hope this helps.
xx

Wow, thank you!
Yes, that helped a lot and am crossing my fingers for you that your pretty symptoms mean a nice upcoming BFP! :)
(However I'm confused because this is a complex vit - anyway I'm now CD9 so I guess I'm just finishing to take it now.)

Mornin ladies, i took soy days 3-7 for time this cycle...i have PCOS and last cycle i ov'ed at CD49/50!!.....with the help of soy iso this cycle...FF has confirmed ovulation at CD21,making me 3DPO today! I will be def continuing to use soy iso to aid ovulation xx

hopefully hun you wnt need to take it anymore after this cycle as you will get a bfp !. Good Luck xx
Genie Doo, yes stop taking it now and just take folic acid hun good luck xxx

Thanks hun, ur symptoms are looking good hun, hope we both get our well deserved :bfp:'s and also all the women here ttc :dust: xxx

do you chart hun coz i dont know if you can view mine on the link at bottom of my posts but wanted to know if its looking good so far !

yep, started charting this cycle for the first time..im a newbie at it but will take a look at it now....u can see mine too if u want its in my siggy link is "my Chart" xx

Edit: Just tried to view ur chart....it takes me to ur FF home page and there is no chart there hun, u may want to try posting it again!

thats crap init! I only have a few days left of vip access too, but gonna stop temping in a few days as i dont want to know im out before im out if u know wat i mean xx

yeah i do i dont know if its a good idea temping as i think we get wound up about it and i havent got long to go til i cant at least test lol so i think i will be doing the same xx Good Luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->