Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

oh hun everyone is different so dont worry it will happen hun just be careful, only looking out for you hun, it will happen hun xxxx

you're welcome just trust it it does work xx:friends: :hug: im still waiting 4 days left and too nervous to test , these symptoms are stronger but are still too similar to AF so got to wait - grrr ! hating the waiting !! xx

the waiting game is awfull

why can't we go to sleep for a couple of weeks after and wake up with an answer eh lol

that would be lovely , actually a full nights sleep would be lovely i have restless sleep, am shattered all the time and can hardly keep my eyes open now lol but yea i know that would be great ! or how about your little finger lights up when we are well and truly pregnant !

hey ladies,

Hows every1 doing? Im now 7DPO after taking soy iso for days 3-7 this cycle. Been to have progesterone blood test done today and back to the gynae to get my results mon! Hope this 1 shows for once that i ovulated as i def had all the signs!

Inkdchick - Fx'd hun hope the soy has worked its magic xx

well i now have af type cramps so if this is af arriving early she's 5 days early !! :shock:

THE SIDE EFFECTS - I would have posted earlier but I had to send my laptop back to the company to get fixed - I knew there would be side effects its just the hot flases and being so hot that got me - but i hope its worth it - im on day 2 tonight - I got my opks in the mail :) so im ready to get this cycle rollin and to receive some good news :)

Hello ladies, I hope you all are doing well and getting BFPs :thumbup:. Well this is my first month of trying to see when and if I ovulate, so last night I took my last round of soy isoflavones which was CD2-CD6 but when should I start using OPK? I have no idea what to do or where to start because I don't know when I ovulate. Can anyone help me and maybe give me an estimate on what days I should use OPKs? I counted 14 days before my next period and that would be the 25th but I heard this method doesnt really work for everyone. Help! :dohh:

Hello ladies, I hope you all are doing well and getting BFPs :thumbup:. Well this is my first month of trying to see when and if I ovulate, so last night I took my last round of soy isoflavones which was CD2-CD6 but when should I start using OPK? I have no idea what to do or where to start because I don't know when I ovulate. Can anyone help me and maybe give me an estimate on what days I should use OPKs? I counted 14 days before my next period and that would be the 25th but I heard this method doesnt really work for everyone. Help! :dohh:

Well well my OPK's (this my first time using them) they have a chart for me since im 32 days cycle it said day 16 - but with the soy it may make you ovulate a lil earlier - so im going to start using mines like a day 9 (because indychick) - sorry if i spelled the name right OV'd as early as day 11.

I finished mine last night as well CD2-CD6, should we start testing at CD7 or CD10 ?? Thanks !

:dust:
Today is CD25 for me && either 7-8DPO
I've had some symptoms:
nausea
tingling boobs
headache
heart burn
this morning cramps

but like always I got some kind of symptom every month
I still got 3-5 days to go before expected AF (last month came a day early but I think it was because I had a pap smear)

good luck everyone

i did ov on cd11 but i think that i am now out as i have brown tinged discharge and am so badly constipated with tingly boobs and slight cramping, the af cramping i had last night was really strong so instead of it being inbedding i think that it was probably the start of my af so i thought i would pop on and let you all know and now im off for a bath and to get some dinner coz i am starving !, good luck to you all im looking forward to starting soy again next cycle so onwards and upwards xx

USMC, so then we have the same cycle? How long does your cycle usually last?

Hi everyone!

I'm trying my first soy cycle. Today is CD3 and I took 120 mgs. I'm wondering if that's a good dose? What does did everyone start on? I see things from 80-200 mg! I do usually have long cycles, so should I take more?

Thanks and :dust: to everyone!

USMC, well usually I last at least 6 or 7 days but this month, being my first on soy isoflavones, it only lasted 4 days so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. I'm not complaining about it though because the shorter the better :thumbup:. Allie, this was my first month taking soy isoflavones so I only took 80 mg to begin with and I took them on CD 2-6. Good Luck to both of you...:dust:

First cycle on low dose Soy and I have to say I'm not impressed. I wanted to bring ov forward but nope, CD17 and I have my high on CBFM so I will be Oving tomorrow as usual. Not only that but it's totally messed with my temperatures and I don't have the strong ovulation pains I normally do. Im not going to bother with it next cycle.

hun what mg were you taking, as you may need to up the mg's for you hun. I took 200mg but i am 43 and have been ttc to nearly 3 years.
So my advise would be dont give up and see about upping them and giving it one more try.
They have worked for so many who were told that there was no chance that they would be pregnant and they too have fallen pregnant on Soy isoflavones.
Sometimes it takes one two or three cycles for the soy to work, looks like it will be entering my 2nd too but im still hopeful.
Good Luck in which ever you choose to do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->