Soy Isoflavones Poll

Girls I have a question?

I've started taking 120mg of soy days 3-5 and 160mg soy days 6 and 7, yesterday (cd9) i started spotting still spotting today (cd10), and opk's are neg so far, I've never spotted through my cycle and havn't a clue whats going on:shrug:

Any ideas?

Girls I have a question?

I've started taking 120mg of soy days 3-5 and 160mg soy days 6 and 7, yesterday (cd9) i started spotting still spotting today (cd10), and opk's are neg so far, I've never spotted through my cycle and havn't a clue whats going on:shrug:

Any ideas?

Im sorry I have no idea.:dohh: But definitely interested in this. It sounds like the soy is having dramatic results. Keep us posted.

Gill

Folks, anyone got any info on this? I went to Holland & Barrett today. Picked up something called 'Estro Balance'. Each pill has

Vit E 20mg
Vit B1 2mg
Vit B2 2mg
Niacin 20mg
Vit B6 10mg
Folic Acid 400mg
Vit B12 6ug
calcium 150mg
Selenium 70ug
Boron 1.5mg
Soya isoflavones 55mg
Black Cohosh Root 40mg

What do you guys think? This gonna poison me? :shrug:
Anyone tried this stuff?

Gill

Oh dunno sweetie, but me personally wouldnt want to take all that at once? :shrug:

Agree. Seems as it have to much other stuff in it.

Gill, the black cohosh is the worry in this supplement, I wouldn't take it. Do you have a big Tesco nearby?

Hi All
First month October Soy Isovlavones Cd's 3-7
Im on CD 15 Opk + Today I got a positive yesterday CD-14 I normally get a positive Lh on my cycle months on day CD-15.
So this Cycle 2 Opk + in a row.
Soy Isoflavones has changed my Cycle this month I have never had two Opk + Lh surges in a row in the time ive been TTC!

Good Luck Girls
:happydance:

Oh hun i wouldnt take that if that was me with that Black Cohosh in it, see if you can get to a big tesco and get their own make of Doy isoflavones they are 40mg each and seem to work for lots of ladies from cd3-7, good luck hun xx

Thanks guys, Im heading off to Tescos now but doubt very much they have what Im looking for. Their medicines selection is tiny! :( Think this could be a north of the border job. Anyone find any of the right stuff online? If I could order it somewhere that would be good. Now to find the receipt and hope Holland and Barrett take some of this stuff back !! Into the bin I go...!!!!

Thanks guys, Im heading off to Tescos now but doubt very much they have what Im looking for. Their medicines selection is tiny! :( Think this could be a north of the border job. Anyone find any of the right stuff online? If I could order it somewhere that would be good. Now to find the receipt and hope Holland and Barrett take some of this stuff back !! Into the bin I go...!!!!

There is a few places online sweetie x

https://abc-wholesale.amazonwebstor...g-Tabletsby-Natures-Bounty30/M/B000QU7G7O.htm

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Body-...5MLI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288463943&sr=8-5

https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/products/Soya-Isoflavones-1122.aspx?gclid=CL7lva-c-6QCFWf-2Aodi2-FjQ

Many thanks guys. Poppy thanks for the links, I will get to work on those ASAP!! Went up to Tesco. No luck. Did get another cough bottle though (guafinesin) and more opk's. Oh I found the receipt for Holland & Barrett in the bin. This baby making stuff is a full time job :winkwink:

Seriously thanks again everybody. My poor dh thinks I've gone mental and it's good to know there are other women out there on the same track (even if it does lead to the asylum).

Sleep tight! :sleep:

There is a few places online sweetie x

https://abc-wholesale.amazonwebstor...g-Tabletsby-Natures-Bounty30/M/B000QU7G7O.htm

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Body-...5MLI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288463943&sr=8-5

https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/products/Soya-Isoflavones-1122.aspx?gclid=CL7lva-c-6QCFWf-2Aodi2-FjQ

HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!:flower:

Hi girls
hope you allow me to barge un on your thread
I have to take 8 pills to get my soy dose. Is that okay?
Will it not work since the pill dose is low?
What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance foe the replies
congrats on all your bfps and those still waiting!

Hi girls
hope you allow me to barge un on your thread
I have to take 8 pills to get my soy dose. Is that okay?
Will it not work since the pill dose is low?
What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance foe the replies
congrats on all your bfps and those still waiting!

Hi Feelcrazy

Which brand of pills are you taking? What information does it have on the box/jar about the amount of soya isoflavones in each pill?

Into the bin I go...!!!!

heehee I'm always having to do that!

I know the feeling. I've got a whole stack of abandoned pill bottles! Does your Dolland and Barrett not stock soya isoflavones as a separate product, GillAwaiting? You should be able to exchange that for your other dodgy pills. I bought some from there, although the soya isoflavones dosage is relatively low (23mg), so you need to take 4 to 6 to get a decent effect. On the plus side, there are 120 pills in the jar, so running out won't be a problem. :haha:

Also, there's Tesco online delivery, if you need to get a shop in!

Minky x

Hi ladies.

I hope you dont mind me crashing your thread.

Im not completely out this month, but Im 11dpo, and just had my 3rd negaive test, and also a drop in my temps.
I O'd on cd18 this month, so I thought Id try soy isoflavones. Ive just been to tescos, and the only tablets with the soy iso's in were Vitabiotics Menapace tablets. Will these do? They only have 20mg of soy in, so I know I will need to take a few, but I didnt know if they were ok to take, and how many I should be taking.

Any advice for me would be gratefully accepted.

Good luck girls x

There called phyto soy and have 12 mg in each pill :0
so I've been taking a load of them!!! Is that ok?!

I'm getting very lotiony cm since I started them... Normal?

There called phyto soy and have 12 mg in each pill :0
so I've been taking a load of them!!! Is that ok?!

I'm getting very lotiony cm since I started them... Normal?

I didn't want to leave you hanging on, so I thought I'd share what I know / believe.

I've just looked up 'Phyto Soy' and they don't seem to have anything but the soya isoflavones in them, which is a good sign. I wouldn't have thought there was any harm in taking a handful of these together judging by the ingredients list. Maybe some of the other girls could look Phyto Soy up too and give a second opinion? How many are you taking? People seem to recommend gradually increasing your dose over the 5 day 'course' - I'm going from 92 mg (days 1 & 2) to 120 mg (days 3 & 4) to 160 mg (day 5).

Not sure about the cm - I'm only on CD 6 at the moment and it's too early to tell in my case. I read somewhere on the thread that Soya Isoflavones may affect the consistency of your cm, so some girls combine them with EPO to help create EWCM or use a sperm-friendly lube like Preseed.

I hope that's helpful.

Good luck and :dust:

Minky X

Hi ladies.

I hope you dont mind me crashing your thread.

Im not completely out this month, but Im 11dpo, and just had my 3rd negaive test, and also a drop in my temps.
I O'd on cd18 this month, so I thought Id try soy isoflavones. Ive just been to tescos, and the only tablets with the soy iso's in were Vitabiotics Menapace tablets. Will these do? They only have 20mg of soy in, so I know I will need to take a few, but I didnt know if they were ok to take, and how many I should be taking.

Any advice for me would be gratefully accepted.

Good luck girls x

Hi loolindley

I've just looked up the ingredients of Menapace and it's a long list! My instinct tells me that you'd be better searching around for pure soya isoflavones rather than taking a product with so many other ingredients. I don't think these pills would harm you if only taken for a few days (the B vits are helpful to reproductive health, for instance), but it wouldn't be the ideal. If you need to start straightaway to spark up those ovaries, this brand is certainly better than nothing. However, if you've got time to shop around and your local Tesco's is too small to stock their 40mg Soya Isoflavones, you could visit Holland and Barrett instead and pick up their brand. It only has 23mg of Soya Iso per tablet, but without all the added extras, so it is ok to take it in larger quantities.

Hope that helps,

Minky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"